REGENT CARE CENTER Employee Reviews

Great Company
Admissions Director (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXFebruary 11, 2017
Great company and excellent staff. No growth opportunities and no promotions, however. Best therapy and best place to work.
kind staff
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 26, 2017
The therapy department is wonderful. The all have good bedside manner with the family and the patients. The families there are very kind as well.
Pros
kind staff
Cons
low census
not so productive
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJanuary 4, 2017
I work with some great techs that are willing to help when needed to assist in patient care, but the staffing is usually low. I miss and worry about my usual patients when I'm not there, that is the caring person I am for others.
Pros
great nurses
Cons
always under staffed
Good enviroment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TX 78041December 21, 2016
What I did at LFD was check peoples credit. I would get all their information on a application and check how good their credit was, we would go base by that if they were able to take furniture out. Also answering phones and taking messages was part of the job.
Good place to work.
CNA (Former Employee) –  League City, TXDecember 21, 2016
Working here was nice. The facility was always clean and coworkers helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed working here and I
gained so much experience.
Great therapy team
License Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 20, 2016
While working a contract with the therapy staff I learned to manage time well in the largest SNF in WV. The staff all interacted well with others to offer the residents the best care possible.
Had several Administrators in the four months I worked there
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXNovember 12, 2016
Was promised if I would take $9.00/hr it would go up as soon as a new Administrator was hired. I was recruited by the human resource manager to come to Legend Oaks at $15.00/per hour to start.
Regent Care was fast paced. I got to work on invoices, accounting items and loved my residents. The hardest part of the job was the turn over in Administrators and in just four months I had two different supervisors and weeks with out any supervisor. To be honest I liked the challenge. Customer service was the most enjoyable part of the job and my favorite thing is putting systems in place and organizing an office.
Pros
Beautiful Building and wonderful residents
Cons
Was not always able to get lunch or breaks due to a lack of coverage for the desk
To The Skies
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 8, 2016
A lot of hard working people. Team work is a fundamental. Everyone is striving to become the best. Staff will always say, "This is a place to make money."
Work here was alright
CMA (Former Employee) –  League City, TXSeptember 5, 2016
Great management but the administrative is racist. The CNAs were lazy and rude. They don't work together at all. Some nurses take too may smoke breaks. Not everyone is a team player.
Pros
You can see your money and a lot of hours
Very organized and clean.
LPN (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79935June 24, 2016
I loved my coworkers here, everybody worked together as a team. There was a rotating nurse through all the halls that was there for anyone who needed help or had any questions. I worked in other nursing homes and this one was more organized and clean as well.
Very nice facility & residents. Poor upper management!!!
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX (Blanco location)May 14, 2016
My initial impression of this place was WOW!!! Everyone is sooo kind & willing to help. The patients & the majority of the direct care staff were great. The administration team, Pam Sanford (administrator), Maxine Gutierrez & Selina Cervantes (ADON's) sold themselves on having a great team. Not even!!! Do not trust a word. Very messy & unpredictable. You work hard, bend over backwards & get pooped on. You are better off working in a mental health facility, which is where these three individuals need to be placed.
Pros
Health benefits & interaction with patients.
Cons
Poor administrative direction & clickish
I would go back
STNA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXApril 18, 2016
Didnt spend much time there due to i had to relocate back to cleveland but it was nice neat and always had supplies it was a good company
Pros
close to home
Cons
working short
Fast pased environment
LVN weekend supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 23, 2016
Very busy Rehab and long term care facility, and has excellent co-workers,. Has had several changes in staff members. Typical day involves patient care throughout the day
Pros
Nice place to work for
Cons
Extremelly busy
Very disappointed
certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  League City, TXJanuary 12, 2016
I loved my job... AT FIRST. When I realized the political side of it, if you were cool with management you basically could half a** your job, show up whenever you wanted, or worse not show up at all, and still keep your job, I realized that this wasnt the place for me. When I continually made complaints I was told "Well if you want to leave, you're a dime a dozen, I can always hire another CNA." That showed me that they really didn't care about their employees.
Productive and Fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXDecember 4, 2015
I liked the fast paced work environment and co-workers are impeccably nice. Working there was very easy going and I would work there again if I could.
Productive and understanding
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 3, 2015
Awesome work place with understanding and supportive management! They really care about their residents/patients which means a lot to me. I learned a lot from my co-workers as well which is great because Regent Care is a teaching facility!
Self Taught
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXNovember 23, 2015
I self taught myself alot of things. That was okay. Overall the vibe of the company was very dull. The hardest part of the job was being friendly because everyone was not friendly back.
ok
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 3, 2015
great place to work, but pay needs to improve. Management was great had its ups and downs. overall would go back and continue working there if position was available.
Great Place to work.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2015
Regent was a great place to work. I enjoyed the staff. I really enjoyed the patients.I miss my patients.The hardest part of the job was when a patient passes away.You really get close to a lot of the patients and thier families.
work
CNA (Current Employee) –  League City, TXSeptember 8, 2015
Poor management, and too many law suits. loved working there at first, then started hating due to too much drama and management not knowing how to handle it and also way too many people were doing no call no shows and were still be allowed to keep there jobs.
Pros
work hours
Cons
under staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REGENT CARE CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.