Regina Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Registration and Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Hastings, MNJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: meeting new people and variety of jobs.
Cons: seeing people suffering
I had a chance to work in several departments within Regina Medical Center. I was able to work at the switchboard and registration mostly but I did get a chance to work in billing in the computer room and type up some autopsies in the coroners office. People are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part was seeing bad things that happened to people in the ER. Most enjoyable was being able to help people when they were not feeling well or injured.
I was taught a lot about the Janitorial/Custodial field of work.
Janitor/Custodian (Former Employee), Hastings, MNApril 15, 2014
I had good co-workers and great supervisors. I am very appreciative of all they did for me. They helped expand my knowledge about the Janitorial/Custodial field of work.
Productive worker with a great attitude
Student Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Hastings, MNNovember 23, 2013
Pros: working with the elderly
Taking care of residents was the number one thing on my agenda, i have learned that all people have feelings and this may be your job but this is their life and they want to be treated like you are there friend, hardest part of the job is to see people suffer or unhappy, the most enjoyable part it to help people who cannot help their selves it is very rewarding.
Comfortable and enjoyable work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Hastings, MNNovember 5, 2013
A typical day at my job consists of helping patients with achieving their activities of daily living and therapy needs to help them and allow them to go home. My co-workers are excellent employees to work with and succeed in team work. The hardest part of my job can be not always understanding exactly what the patient maybe asking and just taking the time to allow the patient to feel relaxed and able to express their needs. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new patients on a daily basis and getting to know some of them personally and being able to be their care giver and providing the best care possible.
The people I work with directly are awesome and we work very well together as a team. They are like family to me.
Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee), Hastings, MNSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere, good working environment, quiet
Cons: none at the moment
I enjoy the work I do..I learn something new every day and the medical field is an ever changing, evolving atmosphere. Technology has no doubt changed many things about how medicine is delivered to everyone..some good, perhaps some not so good but nevertheless it is here to stay and I feel I have adapted quite well to the changes. I mostly enjoy the camaraderie of my fellow employees We help each other out and are a great support system in all ways.
RMC
Resident Service Aide (Current Employee), Hastings, MNJuly 23, 2013
Good place to work, competitive pay. Only greivence is the typical politics associated within the facility, but I suppose that's everywhere.
Great small town hospital
Registrar and Medical biller (Former Employee), HastingsApril 28, 2013
Pros: enjoyed multi-tasking
Cons: the pay was low because of being in a small town.
I had two different positions at Regina Medical. I worked as a registrar in outpatient and the physical therapy department. I then moved to be a medical biller. The hospital was very close to home. The management and co-workers were great.