Regina Medical Center Employee Reviews

The group of ladies I worked with were amazing to work with. I enjoyed my job very much.
Lead Hospital Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNMarch 29, 2015
I have been a medical transcriptionist/secretary for 29 years. I enjoy the medical field very much because I learn something new every day. I was the lead medical transcriptionist for the last 2 years as we did not have a supervisor so I was in charge of the transcription department during that time and resolved any issues for our department during that time.
The people I work with directly are awesome and we work very well together as a team. They are like family to me.
Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Hastings, MNSeptember 9, 2013
I enjoy the work I do..I learn something new every day and the medical field is an ever changing, evolving atmosphere. Technology has no doubt changed many things about how medicine is delivered to everyone..some good, perhaps some not so good but nevertheless it is here to stay and I feel I have adapted quite well to the changes. I mostly enjoy the camaraderie of my fellow employees We help each other out and are a great support system in all ways.
Pros
Great atmosphere, good working environment, quiet
Cons
none at the moment
Comfortable and enjoyable work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hastings, MNNovember 5, 2013
A typical day at my job consists of helping patients with achieving their activities of daily living and therapy needs to help them and allow them to go home. My co-workers are excellent employees to work with and succeed in team work. The hardest part of my job can be not always understanding exactly what the patient maybe asking and just taking the time to allow the patient to feel relaxed and able to express their needs. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new patients on a daily basis and getting to know some of them personally and being able to be their care giver and providing the best care possible.
Productive worker with a great attitude
Student Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNNovember 23, 2013
Taking care of residents was the number one thing on my agenda, i have learned that all people have feelings and this may be your job but this is their life and they want to be treated like you are there friend, hardest part of the job is to see people suffer or unhappy, the most enjoyable part it to help people who cannot help their selves it is very rewarding.
Pros
Working with the elderly
Great small town hospital
Registrar and Medical biller (Former Employee) –  HastingsApril 28, 2013
I had two different positions at Regina Medical. I worked as a registrar in outpatient and the physical therapy department. I then moved to be a medical biller. The hospital was very close to home. The management and co-workers were great.
Pros
Enjoyed multi-tasking
Cons
The pay was low because of being in a small town.
I was taught a lot about the Janitorial/Custodial field of work.
Janitor/Custodian (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNApril 15, 2014
I had good co-workers and great supervisors. I am very appreciative of all they did for me. They helped expand my knowledge about the Janitorial/Custodial field of work.
Rmc
Resident Service Aide (Current Employee) –  Hastings, MNJuly 23, 2013
Good place to work, competitive pay. Only greivence is the typical politics associated within the facility, but I suppose that's everywhere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regina Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3