Regional Elite Airlines Employee Reviews in United States

fast paced enjoyable work
Passenger Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYJune 8, 2016
The best years of my life were spent at the airlines and I would go back in a minute. I loved to atmosphere and the work boarding and ticket counters, baggage and even the people I meet.
Pros
loved it, loved to have the ability to travel
Cons
working hoildays, oversales, and weather days
Great Benefits and traveling
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 10, 2016
I enjoyed my time working for this company, opportunity to grown, picking your own schedule base on seniority was a plus. Learn to drive and operate different type of equipment.
Pros
Travel benefits
Loading and unloading luggage
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 2, 2015
I liked working their it kept me moving doing things that needed to be done, disliked is that sometimes you had some of the people you worked with that got to be team leaders, took their jobs in another direction that they didn't have to go their, And some times it made it hard to work their, other than that I liked the job.
Good
Good
Fine job working around planes.
Below Wing Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  Highfill, ARSeptember 20, 2014
Typical day is sending out the plane as fast as possible in a safe manner. Learned a lot of things but I learned a system of DOS system. Management lacked but great co-workers made up for that. Enjoyable part of the day is sitting and watching aircraft fly by.
Stressful
Greeting and assisting airline customers (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 9, 2013
I thought Regional Elite would be a fun and exciting place to work, but it was not. Regional Elite was not the company I expected it be do to poor management.
Pros
free travel
Cons
poor management, attitudes
A day at Regional Elite
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 25, 2013
Provided professional customer service representative needs to passengers traveling domestically and abroad. Ensured all proper documents needed for travel were in order. Handled monetary need and applicable transactions. Maintained safety checks required by FAA.

How To handle stressful situations and how to deal with the Public.

My Co-workers were easy to work along side of.

The hardest part of my job was not having a predictable schedule.

I enjoyed helping people.
I loved all of my job functions
Customer Service Representative / ramp operations (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAApril 8, 2013
It was a wonderful job, I really liked all employees and customers it just didn't pay enough for all that we had to do, such as inspect all aircraft before all flights, fuel, deice and run way duties for departure and inbound. The rate of pay went to $ 8.00 dollars an hr. when we merged with Delta Airlines. Anyway I loved the job I just couldn't afford to work there anymore I was spending most on gas.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Myrtle BeachAugust 30, 2012
Marshalling and loading aircrafts. Making sure departures are on time and done in 15min or less.
Pros
health care, flying benefits, uniform allotment
Cons
subcontracted the risk of being out bidded
Aviation cut throat company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 25, 2012
A prime example of the lower pay but higher expectations out of a contract ground handling service to major airlines
Pros
free air travel
Cons
everything
Productive, fast pace, multi tasking
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIJune 2, 2012
Boarding and Deplaning passengers 50-100 passengers within 30mins. Learning to be patient, understanding, efficient, and hard working at one time with the help of management and coworkers. I hardest part of this job is when is rain, snow, or have heavy winds because the planes can't fly so flights cancel. I get the most enjoyment with I help a customer that is in destress.
Pros
free lunch, free flights
Cons
healthcare, busy shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regional Elite Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.

Regional Elite Airlines Reviews by Location