Regional Finance Employee Reviews

good place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 27, 2017
handled walk ins and took customers payments ,open new personal loans from walk ins or live checks . management was great always on top of things and took care of employees
Pros
high busy and fast paced
Ehhh I wouldn't recommend working for this company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte ncJanuary 27, 2017
They treat employees more like slaves want you to make the impossible happen. Basically make the company money or you are in trouble everything they stand for is morally wrong
Pros
When you actually can make a bonus it's okay money
Cons
To many to list
horrible company
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 10, 2017
I have never worked for such a company like this. Management is horrible and very two faced. They lie on employees to cover their own backs. No time for personal life at all. My schedule while there was 10-9 five days a week and off days were never back to back or even consistent.
Lots of Room for Personal Growth But with little reward.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 4, 2016
This company like most company's only cares about the company, not the people building it. Cut throat upper management personnel, they will have you training you replacement before you even know you are being replaced. I have seen this happen many times. They do often promote from within so this is great. The compensation is minuscule for the work that you do though. They offer an OK benefit package.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Meager Pay
Good company everyone is friendly just do not offer enough money for the work
Assistant Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 25, 2016
Good Job great benefits, the pay is just hard to live off of. The people that work for the company are very nice. I work there for several months and enjoyed my co-worker a lot the pay was the reason why I left the job in search for another.
Pros
great enviornment
Cons
Pay
A great company.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville TexasOctober 24, 2016
Plenty of opportunity to make money and advance you're career. There is a great work environment and friendly staff. I have learned a lot about finance from my time with the company.
Enjoy working helping others
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 14, 2016
Collecting, inbound, and outbound calls. Enjoy being a team player, meeting goals each month enjoy a challenge. Managing cash, and deposit.
Pros
Being a team player with co-workers
Cons
Health insurance
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 13, 2016
The company has come a long way since 2013!
Will you work hard? Yes.
Will you get compensated for it? Yes.
Great Senior Management team that seem to truly care about their employees.
Company is expanding which means more opportunities for everyone!
Pros
Growing
Cons
One Saturday per month
Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Seneca, SCSeptember 8, 2016
I have learned a substantial amount while working here. This is truly a great company to work for, however, I do not believe it is for me. There is not any room to move up to a higher position and acknowledgment of my hard work is hard to come by. My fellow coworkers are a joy to work with and working this close to home is very convenient but I am willing to drive to another location if that means making more.
Loved the upbeat people and positivity
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / COLLECTIONS (Former Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCSeptember 7, 2016
A typical day consisted of calling on past due accounts and making loans. Most enjoyable part of this job was meeting people and getting to know the customers.
Regional is a growing business in Oklahoma that is still learning as they grow.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKAugust 24, 2016
In a normal days business we would work on making contact with customers for several reasons. We would offer other products or services that the company had.
The location I was in was a small town community with limited business to promote our Auto and Retail business in.
changes in the company
manager (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 23, 2016
I have worked for this company for over four years. I'm sad to see it going in the direction its headed, the goals in east texas are almost to hard to meet.
Pros
great bonus(if you can get there), steady hours
Cons
goals are hard to meet in the east texas area
Regional Finance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 5, 2016
I worked at Regional Finance for 6 years. In that time, i was promoted from Assistant Manager to Branch Manager. I was suddenly dismissed in August 2016. Although I was given cursory reasons for my dismissal, I was a productive manager who had met delinquency goals and added more than $700,000 to our branch ledger this year. I was informed that my departure was not due to any HR reasons, but I am still shocked that I was let go. This company, while a good one to work for in terms of bonuses and work culture, provided little structured training for it's recruits. When I was promoted to manager, I was simply transferred to another branch. There was no formal manager training online of otherwise. It was training by trial and error which results in very mixed results.

The daily routine involved processing loan applications and calling delinquent accounts to try and resolve the problem. I had a good team although the lack of formal rules left little room for discipline outside of vaguely worded warnings or write ups.

I learned the value of structured training at this job. The more you know, the better you can instill into your co-workers. The hardest part of the job was not knowing whether any of the internal policies would change from day to day since they updated and procedures (and frequently contradicted policies set out just days before) on a daily basis.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting delinquent accounts up to date using the various methods at our disposal as well as knowing that we had lent money to people who truly needed our help.
Pros
Bonuses, structured work hours
Cons
Insurance was not very good. The lack of formal training was difficult to get used to.
csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 21, 2016
everyday was just greeting the customers taking there payments
managemnt was no very good he did not know what he was doing.
cowokers were alsome.
working here was good loved it,
Pros
1 lunches
Cons
the manager
Great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2016
Regional Finance was a great company to work for, they provided bonus as a reward to their employees and I enjoyed my job.
Pros
Bonus
customer service
Manager (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALJune 30, 2016
it is a pleasant work environment with higher management helping in the offices when they come for their reviews. you work with the public all day ( the best part). You have collection calls to make, cold calls to make and loan volume goals to meet
Pros
working with the public
Branch Manager
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 22, 2016
Good company growing in the right direction. Can get bonus although very difficult to reach goals. You can do everything right and there will always be criticism.
stable work place, room for advancement.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMApril 14, 2016
In this type of job you end up doing more than you sign up for but not in a bad way. You get to experience so many different job tasks and helps for a better future. There is a bonus program offered but must meet branch store goals.
Pros
Great people, great management, stable, good pay, great experience, recognitions/awards.
Cons
balancing youy job tasks because you literrally are in charge of all around store necesitties
Horrible place to work
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  EarthApril 14, 2016
Corporate office recently emailed all employee's 2015 W2's to an unknown entity. Their response is to give you two years of free identity theft protection...Meanwhile someone is filing tax returns in your name, opening loans in your name, and who knows what else. You call Human Resources to see what they are going to do for you, and you are told to call the identity theft protection company...What a joke. If you are considering joining this company or are scared to leave, I have one word of advice; RUN!
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
Corporate America where you are just a number and are only as good as the numbers you produce, with no regard for employees. Upper management lacks common sense. Fail...
over all the co was ok but wouldnt promote
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCMarch 3, 2016
Made call in the morning than had to go do bank deposit ,than in the afternoon did collection, also made loan doing the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regional Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9