REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER AT MEMPHIS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
review
PHARMACIST-PRN (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 7, 2017
I love the workplace. I get to interact with patients, doctors, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, and many members of the healthcare team. We work together to deliver the best patient care possible.
most enjoyable part of the job
Director, Women's and Children's Services (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMay 1, 2017
I had the opportunity to develop a lactation service that was started prior to my arrival. I was able to learn about prenatal programs such as Centering for Pregnancy. The patients who received the care were often the most fragile patients in the community.
Worst company to work for , manager never follows rules
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, tnJanuary 6, 2014
To sum everything up without being lengthy.. Management will mistreat you, lie to you and try to use you up. This company cares nothing about their workers. Then expect you to go out of your way . The employees are lazy , full of gossip, and jealous bound. If you are a good worker they will take that for granted meaning you will do everyones job if another person refuses to complete a task you will be expected to do it... Not fair. If you refused you are most likely the one to get wrote up,etc. Management have no experience the only reason they got the manager title is because a family member is a head boss in establishment. Then when the CEO comes around they act like they are helping the employees when all along they are watching the cameras to see when he shows up.. Thats when management will be seen.
Pros
Clocking out
Cons
Clocking in
This is not a place to work
Sr. Management (Former Employee) –  MemphisNovember 13, 2013
This company is not a place that I would recommend to anyone. The organization from the Top down is full of clicks and it all about who's click has the most power.

The management is not capable of making decisions based on what's right. Decisions are made based on what's in it for me. This includes external decisions as well.
Pros
I can't think of any pros working for The-Med
Cons
No management support
Department managers lack proper management skills
MA (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 19, 2013
There is no where to turn for help when your treated unfairly, poorly by department managers. They could not manage a kindergarten class, since all peers act like children! They have formed clicks and give newcomers hell! Basically you have to manage yourself to keep from losing your temper on ignorant people! If your a fair and honest person this place has not a spot for you because of department managers.
Pros
Cons
Department managers
The RT Manager sucks
crt (Former Employee) –  memphis tnDecember 26, 2012
The RT manager is in school herself and never seems to have time for her employees unless there is a problem. At this job you can plan on being lied to and lead astray in order to meet the MEDS needs. The NICU has run amuck and the adult side is on there own! This is no place to work if you value your sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
when your shift is over
Cons
dealing with management
Productive place to work.
Patient Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 18, 2012
I enjoyed working here. The experience that I gained was irreplaceable.
Pros
experience
Cons
shifts

Want to know more about REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER AT MEMPHIS?

Ask a question