Regional Reporting, Inc. (RRI) is one of the largest independently owned providers of loss control and premium audits to the property and casualty insurance industry. We specialize in Property, General Liability, Products Liability, Fleet, Inland Marine, and Workers' Compensation.
We’ve earned a reputation for helping our customers increase the value of their products, gain competitive advantage, and develop trusted brands. Our goal is to help stimulate and encourage management and employee participation in sound loss prevention programs.
RRI is seeking experienced an Independent Loss Control Consultant throughout our coverage territory to conduct commercial insurance loss control surveys.
*Field Consultant - Loss Control*
Loss Control Field Consultant is primarily responsible for completing psurveys on new and renewal business accounts. Field Consultants drive to locations to record visual observations of the interior and exterior of facilities and operations to determine insurance exposures and identify potential improvements. Consultants are assigned reports on a daily or weekly basis, allowing flexibility to make an efficient schedule while prioritizing the availability and needs of our customers.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recording on site observations in accordance with customer-specific requirements
- Timely completion of assigned property surveys
- Communicating regularly with home office staff to coordinate the completion of survey in the most cost effective and efficient manner
- Coordinate the time and date of the survey with the site representative
- Preparing and reporting surveys results on an ongoing basis
- Extensive travel, including some overnight travel, is required
- Identifying and photographing potential hazards
- Uploading photos
- Taking measurements and creating diagrams
**Minimum 2 years’ experience conducting insurance casualty/risk assessment
The successful candidate must possess:
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to work from home
- The ability to multi-task
- Ability to climb ladders
- Valid driver’s license, with acceptable driving record
- PC with a high-speed internet connection
- Digital camera with at least 5 MP’s, and 5x Optical Zoom
- Broad technical background, solid communication and time management skills including exceptional writing ability, organizational skills, and computer skills.
Designations such as CSP, ARM or related certifications are preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the consultant will be on client property sites and at a home office. Work at client sites will involve standing, walking on average a mile a day, and bending as required to measure properties. Work at client sites involves travel in all weather conditions. Office work includes use of a home computer for various amounts of time completing the reports online.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, extensive benefits package and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Become part of a growing industry! This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who want to set their own schedules and work independently in a growing segment of a vital industry.