Regional West Medical Center

Regional West Medical Center Employer Reviews

Productive and great learning environment
Waitstaff (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEMay 28, 2014
 Delivered food trays to patients when ordered on request in a timely manner.
 Assured kitchen was swept and mopped, dishes were done and all counter tops were cleaned prior to leaving.
 Restocked café food and supplies.
 Assured all food trays were picked up in a timely manner.
 Prepared food trays for patients.
 Assured meals were prepared according – more... to special diets if necessary. – less
Regional West is a great place work with very caring co-workers
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEApril 28, 2014
Pros: family always came first very easy to take off for appointments
Cons: health insurance went way up this year, no rx insurance, very high deductibles and coinsurance amount
My typical work day was doing daily cash from the day before insurance payment postings. Posting all pharmacy insurance payments and making sure all balanced. This was usually done before lunch after lunch I would print claims and then print off the EOB to match the claim for mailing. I learned a lot about different insurance companies Medicare and – more... Medicaid prefer their claims to be sent electronically and most other 2ndary require theirs to be sent hard copy with prime EOB. I worked very well with management and absolutely loved most of my co-workers. Hardest part of my job was contacting insurance companies for follow up really dont like being on hold for ever. – less
Fun and serious
CNA/Tele Tech (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEApril 4, 2014
This establesment is a great oppertunity to learn and to grow as an individual helpfull staff and all around great people
Easy going atmosphere; very approachable management
Registered Respirtory Therapist (Current Employee), Scottsbluff, NEJanuary 22, 2014
Average work load for a small town hospital. Co-workers willing to help and share workload. The hardest part of the job is getting timely pages to respiratory for routine orders. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone gets along well.
Wonderful facility
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEDecember 13, 2013
RWMC is a great place to work. Each department cooperates wonderfully, and does their best to make sure patient care and confidentiality are superbly maintained.
It was a good place.
Applications Analyst (Former Employee), United StatesDecember 4, 2013
I liked what I did. Equipment is kept current to perform needed job duties.
Culturally sound organization
Unit Manager - Surgical/Orthopedics/Pediatrics (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NESeptember 24, 2013
Pros: reduced price for cafeteria, gift shop, pharmacy, and docs.
Cons: in the middle of nowhere
State of the art in quality, EHR, and identifying as a service industry.
nah
Medical Laboratory Technician Trainee (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEAugust 24, 2013
Pros: not
Cons: not
high turnover. bad management. not a good company to work for.
enjoyed the interaction with the public and like dealing with the patients
unit secretary (Current Employee), 2nd floorAugust 4, 2013
go to work and its very fast paced..love dealing with the patients and the doctors
Great Place To Work !
Nurse (Current Employee), ScottsbluffMay 9, 2013
Pros: awesome benefits, cafeteria discount, health savings account, paid time off.
A great place to work, I truly enjoy coming to work every day. I have lived different places around the country and this place offers great opprotunites.
Great place towork
Lab Clerk (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEApril 29, 2013
Pros: fun, fast paced, enjoyable.
Cons: when deliveries were late.
I worked nights so it was fun. I learn so much. Lot's of data entry work. Lot's of HIPPA enforcement. Management was great. Always ready to help when needed. Co-workers worked as a team. Hardest part of the job was trying to get all the work done in time. Best part was there was always something new to learn!!
Enjoyable environment
ROI Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsbluff, NEApril 8, 2013
Typical day at work is fairly busy, but co-workers are pleasant and helpful.
Re: Problems in the AP Lab
Technologist (Former Employee), LabAugust 9, 2012
Pros: average salary
Cons: expensive rent; dumpy, dirty town that stinks of burning sugar beets.
In one section of the Lab, there have been frequent postings for a small department over the last couple of years. Well despite my hesitation, I bit and applied and learned first-hand how unpleasant a work environment can be. Management is unwilling to deal with the real problems in that section causing high turn-over. Though not sure if I am speaking – more... of the same problem the former posting was... There's a new posting for a tech today! – less
Good work environment with awesome co-workers.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEJune 23, 2012
Pros: gem awards
Cons: certain supervisors are difficult to deal with.
Great place to work. Awesome co-workers. Managers that are concerned about their employees work environment and satisfaction because a happy employee = patient satisfaction.
Project Tech
Project Tech (Current Employee), Scottsbluff, NEApril 8, 2012
Pros: helping patients and keeping clean atmosphere
Cons: not enough pay, for working hard i am taken advantage of a lot.
I take care of trash duties, clean, and dispose of hazardous materials. I have learned how to setup beds for patients and got a chance to be around patients. Hardest part of my job is I work harder than everyone else and you probably see where that goes.
1 out of ten
Lab (Former Employee), ScottsbluffApril 6, 2012
Pros: cannot think of any.
Cons: horrible dirty boring town.
If your goal is to be treated in an unprofessional manner in a vindictive atmosphere you have found a home here. Your contributions to this organization will be overlooked, raises meager, among management that treats you like a galley slave. Beware, no one lasts more than a couple of years here, especially in the AP lab.
If you are looking for a very – more... temporary job this might work for you, otherwise, do yourself a favor and keep looking. – less
ok
Radiology Equipment Specialist (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEMarch 17, 2012
Good severance package when they laid us off to go to outside vendors. Fair pay
Good trama 2 facilty
Project Tech (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NebraskaFebruary 22, 2012
Good people, great work environment, good pay with differential and great insurance package.