Regions Bank Employee Reviews

Found 1,356 reviews matching the search
ok company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJuly 28, 2017
the people were great to work for, but they were sometime unorganized the management was horrible especially the manager for the tellers because she had no idea what she was doing
Best Job Ever
Teller III (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 27, 2017
A typical day consist of customer service, cashing checks, accepting loan payments, counting cash, ordering and shipping cash, sales oriented, incentives for sales,
Excellent company to work for.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 26, 2017
I Love working for Regions. Friendly professional culture. Management is caring and understanding. Great benefits and competitive salary. Long history of "happy" employees. I would recommend to anyone.
It's ok. Mgt needs to get a vision for IT
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJuly 26, 2017
It's ok. Mgt needs to get a vision for IT. Clueless as to what we should to do to compete. We don't use modern tech. We don't have a plan to get off the old tech. We spend millions of dollars making sure we never change...
Pros
salary
Cons
growth
my job at Harbor Federal
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCJuly 26, 2017
- Assisted short staffed branches to maintain daily operations
- Financial counselor , opened checking, savings and certificate of deposit accounts
- Problem solved inquires and accurate balancing of teller cash drawer
Pros
good place to work
Cons
no job advancement
Supportive and Lively Environment
Branch Team Leader II (Current Employee) –  Prairieville, LAJuly 25, 2017
Regions does a fantastic job training their associates to make sure we all have the knowledge and tools to complete our responsibilities to the best of our ability every day.
Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2017
Productive, fun market to work in. I would recommend this to any friend or family member. The sales goals are not impossible, and we are not taught to product push like many other banks.
productive
TELLER III (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 24, 2017
the branch overall is a pleasant place to work. Great customers but the compensation could be more than what it is. The benefits are decent. Management could be better.
Pros
customer service
Cons
compensation
Good Company but needs improvements.
Teller III (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJuly 24, 2017
Regions is a good place to work but the pay is not great. A lot of associates need to switch banks due to this reason. When getting promoted the raise is very low. My recommendation is get experience in this company then switch to a better one.
amazing company to work for!
Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crystal Springs, MSJuly 24, 2017
great place to work, easy job to do, plenty of opportunity for advancement. short breaks, high volume phone call flow as well. almost guaranteed hire.
Great culture and benefits package
Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 24, 2017
Regions is a great company to work for! I truly feel they care about me as a person. However, I do not enjoy my current role - banking in general has gone to more alternative ways to do banking, which means bankers are having to do more outbound calls to reach their goals. I prefer face to face interactions with people.
Benefits
Cons
Incentive plan
not a good place to work for product pushing, sales , sales
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 24, 2017
I honestly can say this place is not a good place to work for its very stressful and not only that that turn over is bad here. Managers are so micromanaging and its all about sales they make it seem like its about helping customers but in the real life its not its about product pushing and sales that's all they care about you have goals you have to meet that are very impossible. if you don't meet them you will get fired. They coach you in a very negative way. This place is a joke tellers have goals to meet that they don't get anything out of it I would never ever recommend anyone to work here your managers and the higher people up there are a joke they don't care about you as an employee they care about you getting them money they push you to the limits and comes to the point you will hate this place. they make you different from successful people if your not successful they will treat you differently and make you feel dump. I regret leaving my previous work place it was nothing like this. Lesson learned you go trough all this trainings to make you a better banker but in reality its more on how to make a sale to your customer and how to not accept NO for an answer there is a lot more I could say this is not even half of what this place is!
Pros
hrs are good, weekends off
Cons
health insurance, benefits to expensive
Good for entry level Banking
Assistant Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAJuly 23, 2017
My experience included learning various aspects of banking. Growth has been slow as multiple factors determine advancement, I have enjoyed my time but believe that the pay scale is lacking as compared to the current workforce. Benefits at Regions are good and offer the ability to maintain work life balance.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Advancements and merit based on secret shoppers
Life Comes First!
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 23, 2017
Regions is a great place to work as life is first and sales is second. Regions strives to make every employee feel good about themselves and their career. Support from upper management is very clear and important.
Pros
Easy to advance
Cons
Vault Teller who helped meet financial needs of customers.
Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LA 70503July 23, 2017
My days started at 9 A.M. on certain days I would have to create shipments for my vault. I learned professionalism and work ethic. My management was very supportive and helpful in any situation that may have occurred, and always listened to any problems I may have had. The hardest part of the job was trying to make every customer happy when they would come in with issues with their account. The most enjoyable part of my job was the amount of times I was able to serve in the community, and meet some amazing people.
Pros
Great Benefits, work hours, 401k, vacation time, room for advancement
Cons
Raises were hard to come by.
Horrible
Fss (Former Employee) –  MiamiJuly 22, 2017
Worst 12 month of my banking career by far the worst working environment unethical pressured sales environment productivity and profit come before customer just all around bad company
Who you know
Branch Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 22, 2017
Good managers have left. Too much politics and favoritism. Inconsistent branch practices. Work individuals to the point of frustration and consistently overwhelmed.
Excellent company culture and promotes highest ethical practices in banking operations.
Teller, Level II, Full-Time (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 22, 2017
Good company to work for; values work/life balance; solid benefits for full time employees, and cares about associate strengths and professional development. Places ethics and what is right for the customer's actual needs high on their priority list.
Pros
Good benefits and company culture
Cons
Sometimes overly conservative and cautious in operating procedures
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 21, 2017
Great place to work good benefits and when I was recently employed there most of the co workers where great.I love being able to communicate and solve peoples problems and hear the satisfaction in their voice
Pros
Great atomoshpere
Cons
Parking
overall great place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Blountstown, FLJuly 20, 2017
I enjoyed working at Regions Bank. The atmosphere and customers were a joy. I started as a teller and worked my way up to a branch manager in the 13 years I was there.
Pros
pay and benefits were good
Cons
fast paces at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regions Bank. Our community is ready to answer.