Regions Bank Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Was a good place to work.
Community Banking Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inverness, FLAugust 7, 2017
Was a good place to work and learn. Co workers were friendly. Felt like a family at times. Hardest part was going through a merger with a local bank.
Sell Sell and more Selling
Former Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Arab, ALAugust 6, 2017
Let me start. They tell you that there are no goals. But oh! Wait! there is what they call PSPM and BMPM. You get written up for not meeting goals. 15k Min for a Banker and 700 points for a manager. yes! they rate you on points or you get a write up. Smells like Wells Fargo. They call it business as usual if you make the minimum. They have this thing called needs based sales conversations, but it is more like need to meet sales conversations. But my favorite part the local HR calls themselves HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGERS, more like HUMAN CATTLE MANAGERS. Put people first is their value, but it is more like put Regions First. Local Management wants YES people, and if you share an idea you are frowned upon. Stay away from this place.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management, Stress, Lies
Productive place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 4, 2017
Ensure accurate and timely invoicing per customer requirements.
Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as research and billing support tasks, accounts receivable and payable, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, and process customer billing
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
work hard
Demanding workplace
Financial Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 3, 2017
Being a banker is a stressful position to have, you have to be able to multi-task at the drop of a dime, make minimal mistakes, sell enough products to even try to make a decent salary. The stress level is not worth it for the little bit of pay you receive.
Great schedule and flexible hours
Teller Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLAugust 2, 2017
Regions is a great company to work for but can often be challenging to expand on current training and/or experience personal growth due to racial and sexist tension.
Hate my job
FSS (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 1, 2017
If you are salesman then it's the job for you. They are a product pushing company say customers come first but in reality it's all about the sales of the products and harassing customers not only by calling them but in the teller line and drive thru. So take heed when applying for this job it's not for most unless sales driven personality. Also management is very, let's just say not very nice
Pros
Insurance
Team player
Loans Processor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 1, 2017
Always be on time. Prioritize my work.Be in contact with other
correspondent banks as required. Cross trained at the same time cross trained other co-workers
Nice place of work
Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2017
Regions is a nice company to work for. You will learn a lot about federal regulations as they relate to banking. The hardest part of of the job is simply retaining all the knowledge.
Great people
Teller (Former Employee) –  Bal Harbour, FLJuly 31, 2017
The day was fast, very busy location. Employee were like family. Great times. Meetings were often and educational. Great place to work and learn from, everyone
a HUGE variety of skills learned as well as the abilities to organize & process paperwork.
Retail Banker II (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 30, 2017
i was a retail bankers assistant, with a slew of individual work i also was her "calendar". I kept her scheduling at a smooth flowing pace while handling (at times) a switchboard & many other office duties.
Productive place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 29, 2017
Regions is a great place to work with great employees. The hardest part of the job can be based on the numerous initiative the bank is working on and the resource constraints associated with the initiatives.
Pros
Regions employees are great and the work life balance is good along with the benefits
Cons
Stressful
Branch Culture and Location
Teller - Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Arab, ALJuly 29, 2017
The Arab location of Regions Bank was unfriendly and unprofessional. However, the Guntersville and both Albertville locations are WONDERFUL. I would recommend those branches to anyone who is seeking employment. But not at the Arab location.
ok company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJuly 28, 2017
the people were great to work for, but they were sometime unorganized the management was horrible especially the manager for the tellers because she had no idea what she was doing
Best Job Ever
Teller III (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 27, 2017
A typical day consist of customer service, cashing checks, accepting loan payments, counting cash, ordering and shipping cash, sales oriented, incentives for sales,
Excellent company to work for.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 26, 2017
I Love working for Regions. Friendly professional culture. Management is caring and understanding. Great benefits and competitive salary. Long history of "happy" employees. I would recommend to anyone.
It's ok. Mgt needs to get a vision for IT
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJuly 26, 2017
It's ok. Mgt needs to get a vision for IT. Clueless as to what we should to do to compete. We don't use modern tech. We don't have a plan to get off the old tech. We spend millions of dollars making sure we never change...
Pros
salary
Cons
growth
my job at Harbor Federal
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCJuly 26, 2017
- Assisted short staffed branches to maintain daily operations
- Financial counselor , opened checking, savings and certificate of deposit accounts
- Problem solved inquires and accurate balancing of teller cash drawer
Pros
good place to work
Cons
no job advancement
Supportive and Lively Environment
Branch Team Leader II (Current Employee) –  Prairieville, LAJuly 25, 2017
Regions does a fantastic job training their associates to make sure we all have the knowledge and tools to complete our responsibilities to the best of our ability every day.
Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2017
Productive, fun market to work in. I would recommend this to any friend or family member. The sales goals are not impossible, and we are not taught to product push like many other banks.
productive
TELLER III (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 24, 2017
the branch overall is a pleasant place to work. Great customers but the compensation could be more than what it is. The benefits are decent. Management could be better.
Pros
customer service
Cons
compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regions Bank. Our community is ready to answer.