Regions Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,017 reviews matching the search
Productive workplace and great team succcess. Enjoy the daily customer contact and providing needs based recommendations.
Branch Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 26, 2015
I enjoy the customer relationship environment by providing needs based sales and service. In order to provide the best recommendations a Quick Profile is completed by asking questions to better understand each client's individual needs for short or long term goals.
The Team begins each day with a morning huddle discussing each team member's planned activities and goals for the day. The day ends with an afternoon huddle to discuss the production and successes of each team member. The team works together to uncover customer needs and provide referrals.
The hardest part of the job is to produce the daily requirements even when there is not any customer traffic. Contact lead lists are provided by the marketing department and are required to be worked by contacting each client.
Management provides leadership and sales ideas and goals for each team member. The ultimate goal is for all team members to succeed.
Everyday is a learning experience!
Pros
Great benefits. healthcare, 401K matched, Annual employee/team recognition
Cons
Stressful environment
Productive Fun Place to Grow
Customer Relationship Management Team Senior (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALAugust 18, 2016
Regions was the first place to allow me to know what I wanted to do with my career. They have a fun energetic energy about the Contact Center that is contagious.
Pros
Fun Place to Work
Cons
Corporate Politics
productive work place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNJune 30, 2016
Stressful but fulfilling work with ample opportunity to serve and help people.

repetitive work

Demanding and high expectations

Challenging and stimulating group of people to work with.
Benefits
Cons
having to leave
It's like any retail banking.
Licensed Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  North FloridaAugust 21, 2015
It's like any retail banking. They give you quota, if you make it a couple of time they raise the bar until you can't,then they threaten to fire you.
They also will hire someone in from the outside ((Wells Fargo) and pay them $50,000 when all of us who have been there make mid $30sK Grrr
Pros
Health insurance was around $200 a month
Cons
Salary was low for stress you go through
Easy job, good benenifits, poor management
Teller (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 9, 2016
The job was great, good compensation (especially of you have a degree), meet lots of people, but management is what drives good people away!
Pros
Free lunches, Good Pay, Weekends OFF
Cons
High sales goals, even for tellers
fun place to work
Reconcilement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 29, 2015
a work the was fun and great to work I learn a lot about the job and the management was good the co workers was fun and easy to work with the hardest part was the late nights it was the greatest place to work
Pros
early hours
Cons
late night
Bank of America
Operations Manager/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 11, 2016
I loved working for the company. I left because the company does not promote from within first, the company will bring in new people to be trained. The divisional operations team was not supportive.
teller (Former Employee) –  Halls, TNAugust 24, 2016
Enjoyable co-workers, except for management. Liked dealing with customers on a one to one bases. Some policies hard to follow. Some days where stressful. Overall enjoyed the work!!!
Cons
Policies hard to adhere to!!!
Productive and fun workplace
Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  Saint Amant, LAJuly 18, 2016
Assisting customers to better understanding of their accounts and accessing better products. Balancing vault and daily cash drawer along with processing customer transactions
Highly stressful work environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJuly 3, 2016
On a daily basis the work pace was either too slow or much too busy. Coworkers were good to work with as a team. Managers were supportive
Pros
Monday - Friday scheduling
Cons
stressful environment
Loved this job
Teller/ Vault Teller (Current Employee) –  Antioch, TNJuly 27, 2016
Everyone is very friendly to work with and it's very easy to move up in different positions. I wish I didn't have to leave this job but there were no positions open where I was relocating to.
Teller
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 17, 2016
Great people to work with! The majority of the customers are great, too. Some days were really slow, other days were really busy. The only downfall was we always seemed shorthanded.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Uncertainty
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 1, 2016
Company is going through a financial hardship. Management is often unaware of any changes within the company. Training is not adequate which is part of the reason Regions got sued.
Challenging, Rewarding, and overall a good place to work.
Vice President Business Banking (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 22, 2015
Regions is a good place to work. A typical day starts from home and takes you to various businesses that you want to convert to Regions Bank customers. While there I was exposed to underwriting and financial ratio analysis that I found works well with my Six Sigma background. My co-workers were for the most part hard workers. Most all managers were good to work for. As in most cases there is always one or two managers that do a poor job of managing. The hardest part of the job is if you work with one of those managers. The hardest part of the position is working with one of those managers.
Pros
Freedom to pick the customers you want to Bank.
Cons
Did not promote from within.
Review
Single Point of Contact (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 17, 2016
I loved working for the company. My job was to insure borrowers were able to keep their home. The job could be stressful because you have to deal with a lot of negative borrowers.
Great management
Team Leader Lake Mary FL Branch (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLApril 25, 2016
busy branch office
all aspects of teller work
good management
customer service
Great company. Extensive training. Great leadership and fun culture. Family oriented company, diverse population of associates.
Pros
360 view
Cons
Not able to help my customers
Great
acquisition clerk (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJuly 7, 2016
Regions is all about what you make it out to do. If you work hard and learn more the more important you will feel and be. You have to stay on your toes but its better than being somewhere else.
Fun Job
Teller (Former Employee) –  New Madrid, MOAugust 3, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Regions. I left due to a trust issue with my co-workers. If that had never occurred I would have made this job my career.
Pros
Customers, Work, Paid Holidays
Cons
Co-Workers
Fun Work Environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2016
Working for Regions is great, great co-workers and everyone is there to help you along the way!

A lot of room for advancment but must wait a year to get promotions you want.
Great Company to work for
Vice President (Current Employee) –  GAJuly 12, 2016
Great company, good leadership. Great opportunity for advancement when starting at the teller level, not so much when looking to move into Senior Management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regions Bank. Our community is ready to answer.