Regions Financial Corporation

Regions Financial Corporation Employer Reviews

fun place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: conferance calls
best company to work for. good employees and management was respectful.
Extremely Goal Driven environment
Branch Team Leader (Current Employee), Belleville, ILSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: great networking
Cons: advancement programs do not advance your career
Great company
Co-workers are friendly
Advancement traing should be more accurate
Fast paced environment.
Teller (Current Employee), Aiken, SCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: hours, benefits, company values
Cons: lack of teamwork, sales oriented
I really enjoy this job, working closely with the customer, and the people I work with. The job would be almost perfect for me if it wasn't for the sales part. I have a hard time selling things to people they may not necessarily need. I have learned alot of helpful things from this job mainly including the training with the various office equipment.
Great company for employees
Head Teller (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 26, 2014
This is a great company to work for. Appreciated their employees.
productive fun place to work
Loss Mitigation Workout Specialist (Former Employee), birmingham, alSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: 401k match, and insurance
Regions Bank lived by their mottos each day. They were put people first, do what is right, focus on your customer, reach higher, and enjoy life.
Not such a terrible place
Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: no sundays
Cons: not working as a unit
More competitive between representatives than as a unit vs other banks.
Regions
Teller III/ Backup Head Teller (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 24, 2014
regions was a good place to work if you can balance stress and your outside of work stress. You have to meet your quarterly goals or you get verbal and written warnings.
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Grenada, MSSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: helping
Cons: no room for advancement
The banking industry is a great place to be. There are many people that think highly of you because you are their banker.
Great company!
Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 23, 2014
Great pay and benefits! Good training for new reps and a very positive atmosphere.
Fun Place to work
Vault Teller (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 22, 2014
Great company just need more areas for advancement. Good benefits.
Very productive
Legal Specialist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: family friendly, challanging
Cons: advancement in the company
I worked for the Bank for 15 years and enjoyed each department. I processed an average of 50 subpoenas a month. I learned a lot about banking and how important my job function was. Management and co-workers were very friendly. The hardest part of my job was to meet time sensitive deadlines. I enjoyed all the challenges and friendships I made over the – more... years – less
Strong Company with financial growth and security
Loan Officer (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: grwoing company with opportunities for growth
Cons: lack of polished management with no progress in changing it
I enjoy working for Regions as a company but they definitely need to review the internal management in some departments. "A strong skeleton will support a healthy body" If you don't have good, knowledgeable and supportive managers it trickles down to a team which creates unrest, unhappiness and poor results.
Productive Work
Senior Bank Teller (Former Employee), Franklin, TNSeptember 19, 2014
Face to face customer interaction was the best part of this job.
high turn over
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2014
• Keep records of money and negotiable instruments involved in a financial institution's various transactions
• Interacted with branch management to evaluate branch performance and implement operational changes that adjust to consumer market changes
• Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts
This was my first work experices in banking but as i say i enjoy people and always try to have a very uplifting spirit.
HEAD TELLER (Former Employee), Bastrop, LASeptember 16, 2014
this was a first joureny for me in banking but i was an outstanding teller for 14 months and recieved and award each month. i also was a mentor for the other tellers and that gave me the opportunity to go the other branches and give the advice on how to sell our products to the customer.
Goal driven corporation with moderate customer service skills
Senior Teller/Vault Teller/Loan Officer (Former Employee), Bastrop, LASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great 401k and retirement plans
Cons: poor slalaries, poor management, no advancement opportunities for non college graduates
I learned how to sell products and meet and or exceed goals. Typical day was teller line, new accounts, loans, and reports. The jobs was very demanding and did not allow for much of a family life. Sales was the top of the priority list and customer service was toward the bottom of the priority list.
Stayed Busy
Commercial Loan Administrator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: enjoyed helping customers
Cons: the branch was robbed while i was at work.
I was the Assistant to the senior vice president of the branch. I processed loans, transfered funds from accounts. Closed loans. Helped customers to fix or understand their accounts. Assisted customers when boss was out.
It was like working for a lifetime of joy
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: bonus if goals were meet.
Cons: sometimes we didn't get a lunch break
A typical day was busy from 9-10 and after the traffic, I would do my daily reports and coaching. Lunches were from 12-2. After lunches I would do observations on the tellers and after hours we would huddle up about our day, and get feedback from everyone's on how to make it a better tomorrow.
steady work place
Teller (Former Employee), Beaufort, SCSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: i had an hour lunch
Cons: there was always con flit with co workers
Full Time Teller
Responsible for $5,000.00 a day in cash and collected transactions from. customers and placing deposits, cash or checks into their desired accounts.
Made withdrawals from their accounts when desired.
Checking for fake funds and or stolen checks.
Handled administrative work.
Customer Computer Analysis on accounts.
Assisted in shipments – more... of funds and request of funds to the branch.
Handled referrals at the end of each week to sale products offered
to the appropriate target market. – less
Regions
Branch Service Leader/Head Teller Manager (Former Employee), Beaufort scSeptember 9, 2014
Selling bank products and supporting the sales of the branch associates. Creating a coaching process for both platform and teller positions to ensure that associates are equipped with the tools to make them successful. Achieving individual sales goals and making sure the branch is running to its full operational potential. Making sure all customer and – more... associate issues are resolved in a peaceful manner while Branch Manager is absence. Monitoring the quality levels of the branch services and coaching the staff to achieve branch sales and service goals when new products are rolled out. Assisting the branch manager in scheduling staff, making selection decisions while reviewing and counseling staff. My job also included, taking in large sums of money and multi-tasking on a daily basis – less

1 2 3 4 5