Regions Financial Corporation

Regions Financial Corporation Employer Reviews

Typical Work Day at Regions
Teller (Back-up Head Teller) (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great hours, typical 9-5 job.
Cons: Managers I work with, act like children sometimes.
I have nothing really negative to say about my workplace, just being that I recently moved several miles away just attempting to find a new place of employment. Transferring is an option, but the amount of time having to wait to transfer is far too long. As well as the fact I'm looking for new opportunities to enhance my work abilities.
Regions was very business like.
Assist banking customers (Former Employee), Natchez, MSMarch 23, 2015
Pros: lunch break, holidays, and weekends
Cons: not enough tellers
Regions is a family friendly employer. Employees worked together and everyone got alone. When there was a problem management handled it well.
okay
Teller (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLMarch 23, 2015
very organized and very big and busy bank.
opened monday through saturday. company benefits include medical and 401k. paid time off . paid holidays off. work every other saturday. goal and incentive orientated company
Regions
Financial Service Specialist II (Current Employee), GeorgiaMarch 21, 2015
Customer service, money management, open accounts, close account debit card disputes, loan applications. Not much room for growth. The culture is not very good. The company has a very bad turnover rate.
productive sales oriented work place
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Morrow, GAMarch 19, 2015
A typical day consist of maintaining reports for accounts being closed, managing the loan in my pipeline, opening new deposit accounts, opening investment accounts, helping customer manage their check books, talking with new customers about products and services, managing a teller draw, and overall making sure the branch runs smooth whether we are full staff or not.
Productive and fun workplace
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 19, 2015
Typical day at work would include fun activities, family atmosphere and loving customers. I learned how to meet my goals and continue to push myself for greater things. Hardest part was leaving. Most enjoyable part was feeling like a family.
Vice President Mortgage Loan Officer
Vice PresidentResponsible for managing pipeline (Current Employee), Greenville SCMarch 18, 2015
The typical mortgage lending days consist of working with bank customers advising and working toward financial goals. Project managing is required to carry the customer to the closing table. I have learned to manage time and work with tight closing date. I enjoy working with customers developing managing and completing loan applications. The most difficult aspect of the job is the commission/pay.
I did work here but a cuople of days
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 13, 2015
Pros: i think it would have be a good place to work.
Cons: i wasn't prepared for the amount of training at the time.
I was training to be a part time teller. I had some difficulty with the timing of the training and had to resign. It was bad timing in my personal life so I reluctantly resigned from the position.
Productive and Great professional experience provided with this job
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Flowood, MsMarch 12, 2015
A typical day at work consists of opening procedures, customer interaction, and the ability to assess a situation or problem and be able to fix it in order to better assist the customer with their financial needs. My management and co-workers are a joy to be around, and provide the stability I need to better serve in a team environment. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the changing rules and regulations and making sure to stay up to date on them. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to serve customers to the upmost and make sure they are completely taken care of financially.
Sales goals
Teller (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMarch 11, 2015
Pros: job stability
Cons: pressure to push products (ex: checking accounts, loans, mortgages)
The only downfall about regions is that they push push push you to make sales goals! And if you didn't meet them they threatened your job.
Southern company stuck in the 1980's
Mortgage Loan Originator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 11, 2015
This was a terrible place to work that made promises in the interview and then did a complete 180 and did not make them happen.
Great Products and Customer Service Culture
Branch Manager, AVP (Current Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 11, 2015
Pros: technology, customer service brand behaviors
Cons: too many chiefs, not enough indians
Great place to work if you're comfortable with multiple responsibilities and managers.

Customer Service is top notch. The brand behaviors Regions uses is tough to find anywhere else.

Our technology is second to none. From our internal reporting procedures to our online banking services.
great location
Contact Center Banker (Former Employee), Hoover, ALMarch 9, 2015
Nice place to work if you are willing to work extra hours to accommodate the pay. Best to apply for any department other than general in order to advance.
A fantastic group of professionals to work with
Financial Services Specialist, Loan Originator (Former Employee), Vicksburg, MSMarch 7, 2015
The only reason that I would want to leave this position was that my home town is in Indiana and the job was in Mississippi.
Former Head Teller
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Douglasville, GeorgiaMarch 6, 2015
Branch was typically understaffed, high turnover in management, lack of interest from leadership, growth opportunities were non-existent, benefits were not competitive, no interest in the professional development of employees.
ALWAYS EXCITING
TELLER III (Former Employee), JEMISON ALMarch 4, 2015
THE BEST PART OF THIS JOB IS WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC. I WAS ABLE TO GROW AS A PERSON AND AS A PROFESSIONAL. I DID NOT LIKE MY MANAGER. MY COWORKERS WERE GOOD TO WORK WITH.
Teller Jon
Teller (Former Employee), Murray, KYMarch 3, 2015
Pros: very flexible with working around doctors appts and stuff like that.
Cons: didn't always get the breaks that we deserved throughout a busy day sometimes.
A typical work day would start out by opening the branch and getting all inventory out for the day and start running night drops before lobby opened at 9. I learned a lot about financing and how banking procedures worked. I loved the ladies that I worked with, they were one of the best work family that I have had within a work setting. There wasn't many hard things to do with the job. I loved the people that I worked with and enjoyed the job that I performed on a day to day basis.
Good Company to Work For
Teller (Former Employee), Smyrna, GAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: great hours and benefits
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed working for Regions, they pay and benefits were great. I enjoyed the customers and most of my coworkers. The job could be slow sometimes though, just because people are using online banking more often, but if you have a good enough teamyou can make up for the down time with other activities and socialization.
Lots of friendly people to work with
Vault Teller (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLFebruary 26, 2015
Regions is nice to work at for a job right out of high school starting as a teller. Gives you the opportunity to become a great customer service representative.
Entry Level
Professional Banker (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 26, 2015
• Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan meetings and prepare welcome packages for new hires.
• Reviewed resumes, converse with prospective new employees and interviewed potential recruits.
• Processed payroll and ran day-to-day operations of a busy sales and marketing office.
• Prepared portfolios, training documents and new hire packets in a timely fashion to meet deadlines.

1 2 3 4 5