Regions Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Head Bank Teller (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, FLJuly 28, 2015
waited on customers cashing checks and doing deposits. cross selling diffenert products. counting my cash drawer at the and of the day to make sure it balanced
Productive workplace and great team succcess. Enjoy the daily customer contact and providing needs based recommendations.
Branch Team Leader (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Great benefits. healthcare, 401K matched, Annual employee/team recognition
Cons: Stressful environment
I enjoy the customer relationship environment by providing needs based sales and service. In order to provide the best recommendations a Quick Profile is completed by asking questions to better understand each client's individual needs for short or long term goals.
The Team begins each day with a morning huddle discussing each team member's planned activities and goals for the day. The day ends with an afternoon huddle to discuss the production and successes of each team member. The team works together to uncover customer needs and provide referrals.
The hardest part of the job is to produce the daily requirements even when there is not any customer traffic. Contact lead lists are provided by the marketing department and are required to be worked by contacting each client.
Management provides leadership and sales ideas and goals for each team member. The ultimate goal is for all team members to succeed.
Everyday is a learning experience!
incomplete training and unrealistc goals
Branch Service Leader I (Former Employee), Oak Grove, LAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: great pay at home
Cons: long hours with no apprecitaion
I took my positon with no prior experience in banking. The training provided is incomplete compared to the goals set for the position. Management is very closed door despite proclaiming otherwise.
an okay place to work
Relationship Banker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2015
Pros: benefits, team leaders
Cons: in consistency
If you like sales then this is the perfect job for you. If you are looking for a strictly customer service position steer clear.

back to back calls my average calls per day were around 80
co-workers were good people, team leaders were great
didn't like the selling aspect of the job but enjoyed the customer service
Ok
Treasury Management Clerk (Former Employee), Hoover, AlabamaJuly 21, 2015
A typical work day was to come in and perform at top level. Had to be very focused and observant. My co-workers and myself, worked together as a team and made sure the job was done accurately and professionally. The hardest part of the job was working every Saturday and Sunday for 10 hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.
Great employer
Business Banker/Vice President (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2015
Great leadership and mentor-ship with both organizations.Regions provided a platform for growth in every segment. They have great mentors and tools available to allow growth at every level.
Good Training
Teller (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Casual Wear on Fridays
Cons: Busy branch, few employees
Employees were very well trained. The management held frequent training sessions that kept employees updated. Communication from the management down to the employees was excellent. The machinery was up to date.
Good but not for me
Teller I (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJuly 16, 2015
Pros: great work environment, good bonuses, stable job, great hours
Cons: sales goals are high
I adored working at Regions, your branch really becomes like your family. The hours are perfect and you only have to work a few Saturdays out of the year (I worked 2 the entire time of my employment). I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys sales.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moody, ALJuly 15, 2015
Pros: benefits, working with people, learned alot about finance
Cons: long hours, worked saturdays
I worked here for about 6 months. I thought I was doing well then I was let go for a miscalculation. It was not meant for me. I enjoyed working with people and learning about finance. The company blamed me for something I didn't do so I was let go.
Very competive workplace
Relationship Banking Associate/ Sales (Former Employee), Memphis, TnJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Friendly, goal oriented co-workers
Cons: The elevators were out of order quite frequently
Receive and respond to a high volume of incoming calls from Regions customers in a fast paced environment. Follow through on customer inquiries, request or complaints; resolve issues promptly; place follow-up telephone calls to customers as necessary. Identify sales opportunities. Evaluate customers’ relationship and business objectives to effectively recommend additional products and service
Great Company, Bad Management
Financial Service Specialist II (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Understanding
Cons: Management
Regions is a really good company. They have great benefits and a good system in place for employees. However, the management is filled with lazy people. I guess you could say that every where... I liked it, however, they expect to much from their sales reps.
great
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Rogers, ARJuly 12, 2015
The training is top notch and very helpful. My fellow coworkers at the branch level were superb as well. One of the best teams I have every worked on. We all genuinely cared for one another and picked up each others slack with no questions asked. My manager genuinely wanted me to be as successful as possible and helped me to try and achieve my goals.
Good work/life balance
Credit Risk Review Examiner III - VP (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 10, 2015
Pros: strong work/life balance
Cons: limited upside in specific group
This company has good work/life balance. The group I work in is exceptional and cares about fellow co-workers. Bank has well postiioned itself as a community leader in southern states.
Very nice
Contact Center Specialty Representative 1 (Current Employee), 201 Milan Parkway, Birmingham, Al 35211July 9, 2015
Some day on the phone is slow and some day are very very heavy but over all its all good, good people and good team work, do different function routinely following up on request, and im bless to have a job. Thank you.
Private Banking Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 8, 2015
I loved the environment. Most everyone was a team player. Management was good. Hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who were having a bad day. Had to stop and remember it's not personal!
Overall solid company, good management, amazing co-workers
Contact Center Team Leader (Manager) (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: Payment was not on par with competitive banks
Overall solid company. I came into the company very young and was able to be groomed into a solid professional. I was there for almost 7 years total
productive and supportive
Senior Teller/Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee), Stockbridge, GAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: paid time off
Cons: out dated computer systems
Management is supportive and takes employee issues to heart. They listen when there are suggestions. They offer numerous incentives for their employees including benefits, sport events, outings.
Low pay for a lot of work
Teller (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 30, 2015
Pros: Operating System was very easy to work with
Cons: Poor management; over worked and under paid
Working at Regions was great at first, but their turn over rate is terrible. Required tellers to bounce around from one location to the next because all of the branches were over staffed. Worker Mon-Sat almost every week for a good 5 months, on top of being the only Teller behind the line for most of the week. Very political work place.
Learned Alot
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 29, 2015
1st real bank job, very educational. Was there for several years and learned much about sales and customer service. It helped me understand much about lending, investment banking, etc
Company seems great,,, bad experience with managment
Teller I (Current Employee), Martinez, GAJune 24, 2015
Pros: hours, pay, benifits
Cons: management
The branch I work for seemed AMAZING when I first started out. As time went on, people began to show their true colors... I couldn't do anything without getting messages and constant criticism from management. Any time they asked for ideas on how to improve sales/service our ideas were invalidated saying "that wont work" etc, before they had even tried it or gave it a chance. They weren't team players and wanted the tellers help with meeting their goals but were not willing to help us by DOING THEIR JOB and making follow ups with our referrals. I really wanted to enjoy working here, but the experience I have had makes me want to leave and never come back.