Regions Financial Corporation

Head teller
Head Teller (Former Employee), Robinson, ILOctober 19, 2014
Head Teller for Regions Bank
Robinson Illinois
Cash checks after ensuring that signature are verified
• Receive checks and post entries into correct accounts
• Manage balancing duties to currency, coins and checks
• Verify dates on incoming checks
• Ensure that customers’ loan information is processed and maintained appropriately
• Receive cash from – more... armored cars and count and verify cash
• Verify cashier’s checks
• Sort, file and record deposit slips
• Manage bank vaults to ensure correct cash balances
• Provide information to clients regarding bank services
• Manage specialized services such as checking and savings accounts
• Resolve discrepancies in accounts
• Provide account balance information to clients
• Accept and process loan payments
• Transfer funds at the request of clients
• Ensure that the cash drawer is balanced and maintained at all times
• Endeavour to cross sell bank’s products
• Open and close checking and savings accounts
• Perform end of the day recap of money and bank slips
• Take advantage of sales opportunities to attract new customers
• Post all cash and credit card entries into the database
• Organize and restock workstation with supplies
• Sell savings bonds and traveler’s checks
• Stamp receipts and verify that the customer is who he or she claims to be
• Compare signatures, photos and ID to verify customers

Accomplishments – I was promoted to Vault teller after working for 8 months as a teller, then promoted to Head teller where I was in charge of the tellers cash drawers for audits and all the tellers schedules.
Reason for leaving : Moved to Oklahoma for a job opportunity for my husband. – less
stressful enviroment
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 15, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: very high sales goals with no traffic
low branch traffic with high sales goals without a competitive product line to push.
Teller (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 14, 2014
A typical workday involved assisting customers with their banking needs ranging from deposits to making payments.
Working at Regions Financial in the Business Banking department was very rewarding.
Business Banking Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNOctober 13, 2014
Pros: meeting the customers and helping them meet their banking needs.
Start the day checking for overdrafts, respond to emails. Provide customer service through out the day, Clear exceptions, request current financials, etc. Work with loan officer to submit applications for new and renewed loans.

I learned new programs and procedures regarding the business banking loan process.

My management team was always available – more... to work out any crisis and free with their good reviews.

My co-workers were friendly and extremely helpful.

The hardest part of the day not being able to complete a task for lack of time and information.

The most enjoyable part of the day was completing any project that I happen to be working on and doing it perfectly. – less
Drama Queens
Teller III (Former Employee), BIRMINGHAM ALAOctober 12, 2014
Pros: vacation time
Cons: cant be yourself..
Great Company as far as pay and benefits, Management and H.R. Sucks!! They stick together. Talk about Hotel California..
Peak- Time Teller (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: great management team
Regions was a great place to work. Met and interacted with new people daily. Work was simple and not confining.Great management teams.
Fun workplace
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLOctober 9, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: went through merger during my employment.
I enjoyed my time with Regions Bank very much. I was able to move up within the company very quickly and achieve my career goals in a timely fashion.
Great bank that wants to help customer with financial education
Assistant Branch Manager III/Loan Officer (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAOctober 8, 2014
Pros: benefits and retirement
Cons: weekend banking
Been with the bank for over 8 years. Takes micro managing to a high level. Many of opportunities to move up, but you have to stand out and produce to be consider.
Great work environment
Human Resources/Leave of Absence Coordinator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 7, 2014
The corporate environment of Regions provides great opportunities to learn and grow.
Some perks, but does not pay well
Teller II (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 5, 2014
Pros: benefits, relaxed environment
Cons: compensation, customer treatment at times
I was a Teller and I loved the branch where I worked. I got to know the local community and they knew me. However, I don't feel Tellers are compensated very well. I had to process transactions very quickly. I have been mistreated by customers for not knowing who "they were". I could easily be fired for my drawer being off even though you were pushed – more... to run transactions as fast as possible. Depending on which branch you worked at, your life could even be in danger. – less
Regions/AmSouth
Operations (Former Employee), TennesseeOctober 3, 2014
A strong company with good products. Healthy camaraderie amongst employees and plenty of work to do. Management remained focused and healthy when jobs were being cut due to the AmSouth merger with Regions. Would probably still be there if the department was not cut.
Productive and a home town feel to this bank
Bank Teller and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dahlonega, GAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: metting and greeting new people every day and sharing what our bank has to offer them.
Cons: not able to meet with coporate to express more ideas that may work with that particular branch.
Coming into contact everyday with the clients you serve most, knowing that you are able to assist them in day to day transactions and recommend some other banking ideas to assist them with both business and personal areas of their lives.
Having worked with many Commercial Clients I was able to keep them on track with certain goals they had set aside – more... for themselves and their own teams of employees. – less
Loved My Customers
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 1, 2014
The day to day customers are what made this job great. I loved seeing my regulars and I also loved metting new people. It amazed people when you asked questions about their vacation they just took or how their kids were doing. It showed that I listened and cared about them.
Fun fast-past environment
Vice President/Branch Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: good hours, good bennefits, upward mobility and good pay
Cons: team goals
A typical day at work as a Bank Branch Manager is the leader in the branch, motivating the team through coaching and recognition. The Branch Manager sets the example in the branch by displaying and reinforcing desired behaviors, leading the team to success! I learned that providing a positive experience and fulfilling the financial needs of our customers – more... are our top priorities. I worked with an awesome management team. They believed in me and that meant a lot to me. I also had great co-workers who also believe in me and my Abilities, Skills and Knowledge. The hardest part of my job was not being able to offer a product to a customer (checking accounts, loans, etc.) The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was able to help a customer with their financial needs and making lasting relationships. – less
its ok
Vault Teller / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 28, 2014
the company is great it all depends on what type of manager you.
fun place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: conferance calls
best company to work for. good employees and management was respectful.
Extremely Goal Driven environment
Branch Team Leader (Current Employee), Belleville, ILSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: great networking
Cons: advancement programs do not advance your career
Great company
Co-workers are friendly
Advancement traing should be more accurate
Fast paced environment.
Teller (Current Employee), Aiken, SCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: hours, benefits, company values
Cons: lack of teamwork, sales oriented
I really enjoy this job, working closely with the customer, and the people I work with. The job would be almost perfect for me if it wasn't for the sales part. I have a hard time selling things to people they may not necessarily need. I have learned alot of helpful things from this job mainly including the training with the various office equipment.
Great company for employees
Head Teller (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 26, 2014
This is a great company to work for. Appreciated their employees.
productive fun place to work
Loss Mitigation Workout Specialist (Former Employee), birmingham, alSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: 401k match, and insurance
Regions Bank lived by their mottos each day. They were put people first, do what is right, focus on your customer, reach higher, and enjoy life.

1 2 3 4 5