Regions Financial Corporation

Regions Financial Corporation Employer Reviews

Banking
OJT Coach (Mentor) (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2014
I learned how to make a negative experience positive for the customer.
did not like job
Financial Specialist Representative (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 25, 2014
Managers are lazy. Corporate office does not care about employees. Advancement process is not fair. They pick favorites
Great Hours
Teller (Former Employee), Marietta GAJuly 22, 2014
The bank had great work hours. There was not a lot of activity at the East Marietta branch.
Good pay but the Shareholders are the focus of the bank.
Financial Service Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 21, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: very aggressive sales
Pretty standard for a regional bank. Pay is above average, but the culture isn't the best. The driving motivation of the bank is profit for the shareholders. As a result, there is very aggressive sales which ultimately leads to sales practices and recommendations that are not in the best interest of the customer base, which oddly enough is very loyal.
Great Company to work for just watch out for what branch your in
Teller III (Former Employee), Ocala, FlJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits, long breaks, paid vacations
Cons: bad management, unequal treatment, not a place you can grow.
Company as a whole is a very great place to work. health insurance is great, along with vacation times, sick time, a free paid day to volunteer in your community. Although its a great company, the people who work for the company sometimes are not so great. Be very careful if your applying to the Downtown Ocala Branch. Its a circus and management is – more... a joke. If you put people before paperwork and follow bank procedures, this is NOT the branch for you. I finally left because i was in a terrible work environment. – less
Productive and faced paced workplace.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 18, 2014
A good company to work for. They just made it really hard for me to transfer, when I moved to another state. I enjoyed working for the company but due to the problem that arose I had to quit!.)-:
Productive and busy
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Pinson, ALJuly 15, 2014
Pros: quartley incentive pay
Cons: excellent benefits
Balancing cash box, learn about new bank products, and management would hold meetings every morning to discuss different bank changes, new products, goals, and important bank news. You learn to work as a team with co-workers in order for the bank to operate smoothly and achieve goals. The hardest part of job would be that you are accurate at all times – more... with handling so much cash. The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting people and helping them. – less
great place
Credit card analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta gaJuly 15, 2014
I love working here, handled inbound calls questions withi set standards resolve problems
The phones will drive you crazy
Relationship Banking Associate (Former Employee), Cordova, TNJuly 14, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: lack of empathy for the customer, unorganized
Typical day includes h=taking about 60-80 inbound calls a day concerning locked accounts, debit cards, ordering checks, opening new accounts, researching holds, transferring calls, handling Overdraft inquiries, Ready Advance inquiries and a host of other things. The toughest part is when your thrown on the phones and you need a supervisor to help and – more... you cannot find one! Or, you ask your supervisor to help and she doesn't want to take the call...But you've been on the line with an irate customer for over 30 minutes. – less
Enjoyable job with great customers.
Teller III (Current Employee), Dalton, GAJuly 9, 2014
Providing customer service and answering multi-line phones, balancing cash drawers and handling cash transactions.
Interacting with my customer makes my job more enjoyable
and exciting.
Teamwork, Teamwork, Teamwork
Teller III/Back-Up Supervisor (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJuly 7, 2014
My team make work fun and the days just breeze by. They are a great group of people that actually know that there is no "I" in team.
Excellent Work Environment
MAILROOM CLERK (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 2, 2014
Pros: excellent salary, benefits and rewards
Regions Bank is an excellent place to work. The employees and mangers treat each other as if they are family. The pay rates and the benefits are excellent. I am very appreciative of my time working there. It was a great job to have.
High stress job.
Customer Service Representative/Electronic Banking (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 1, 2014
High stress pressure cooker job. Stressful atmosphere. Low pay.
Great Job
Branch Service Leader (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: good job.
Cons: upper management wanted me to stay put.
Great work experience with nice people and a company to grow and learn in.
most enjoyable part of the job is the customers
Teller (Current Employee), Oldsmar, FLJune 30, 2014
Pros: federal holiday off and working 9-5
Cons: constant stress of selling
Banking has changed so much in the last couple of years due to the technology that has occured. Being a bank teller is no longer just a teller. They want you to be a salesman on top of it.
Roller Coaster Review
COBRA Administrator/Team Leader/LTD Administrator (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 25, 2014
Pros: flexible hours for college students
Cons: late night shifts
It was a decent place to work my way through college. The hours were flexible but shifts were long and late on weekends.
productive and fun workplace
Teller (Former Employee), st. louis, moJune 25, 2014
hands on banking experience. I enjoyed working with our customers .
Local Country Bank growing fast
Teller Specialist (Former Employee), Camden, TNJune 24, 2014
Pros: growing quickly
Cons: not much room for advancing
Banking kept in the local farming community in TN.
Know customers by name.
Competitive wages
Regions Bank is an outstanding bank with a great culture that offers exceptional customer service.
Production Sales Manager, Regions Mortgage (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 23, 2014
Although my work experience has been in the Banking Industry, I believe this experience has prepared me well for a similar position within many organizations as I am very accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and have extensive experience dealing with and assisting the public and corporate clients.

• Supervisory and training experience – more... -- I have 10+ years' experience supervising others. I routinely supervised 15 customer service representatives. I set their work schedules, maintained employee records, completed employee performance reviews, trained new employees, and developed training improvement programs as necessary. Overall, I trained approximately 100 new employees during my career.
• Ability to multi-task -- More than one supervisor has told me that he/she appreciates the fact that I am a quick learner and excellent worker. I know how to prioritize job assignments, work independently and resolve problems on my own. I am very organized and detail-oriented and can find effective solutions to get the job done. For example, as my resume indicates, I was able to handle a significant increase in workload during a corporate merger without having to hire additional help or suffering a decrease in productivity.
• Excellent communication skills -- I have extensive experience dealing with the public since I have worked in the customer service industry for 20+ years. In my current position, I am in charge of maintaining good relationships with 125 corporate clients. This requires interaction with customers on a daily basis, often assisting them to resolve problems and conflicts regarding their services and products placed with our company. Throughout my career, I have often had to deal with irate and angry customers and clients. From experience, I have learned how to smooth their ruffled feathers with tact so that good relations can be maintained. – less
busy and exciting workplace
teller (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 19, 2014
I loved working at the bank.
I loved interacting with the people everyday and I absolutely loved my coworkers.