Regions Financial Corporation

Regions Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
Senior Marketing Representative/Product Trainer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 25, 2015
I was able to move up within this company which is always rewarding after dedication so much time and hard work to a position. This company also exhibits great core values which is something I greatly appreciate in a workplace environment.
Very boring
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: terrible management
I performed financial services for customers. I did financial sales over the phone and mortgage lending services. Many of the customers did not like Regions Bank sales tactics.
Always hires individuals customer service oriented.
Financial Sales and Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: steady work with known hours, holidays and banking holidays off with compensation.
Cons: overload of daily walkin traffic, which i enjoyed working with, but not enough time to make sales calls, no overtime.
Gave attention to training and remedial help but expected minimum goals to reach bonus', which I did but when they decided to raise the bar without raise in pay; my bonus' would disappear, I opted for 2 years compensation and early retirement.
Fun, professional atmosphere
Branch Service Leader/ Teller (Former Employee), Anniston, ALFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits and scheduling
Cons: sudden management changes
Working at Regions has been one of the most enjoyable jobs I have had. I enjoyed working with the family oriented coworkers that I had in my branch. We all had the same goals to succeed and pushed each other on a daily basis to exceed the expectation. I learned to have more confidence in myself as not only a professional, but also in my personal life as well. I loved being able to see and come to know the people of my community. My customers came to know and love me as well. The hardest part about my job was the travel for training, but the company paid back the travel expenses and made it all worth it. I loved working for Regions.
Regions is a stable company to work for.
Debit Card Claims Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Birmingham, Al.February 20, 2015
Pros: evergrren week celebration, earning comp time
Cons: time is contingent on department size.
The people that work at Regions in a whole are very polite some are even caring. The advancement opportinity is is not what you would expect for such a large company. The management varies from good to average and in some cases it is excellent. The hardest part of my job isnot be able to help everyone all the time.
A great group of people.
Licensed Branch Manager, Vice President (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Great work environment.
Talented group of people that are herd working and energetic.
Learned that management is a integral part of career advancement not just productivity.
Enjoyed being a part of the community of branch managers and office managers.
Great work environment and management team.
Teller (Current Employee), Gulf Breeze, FLFebruary 19, 2015
The best part about working at Regions is the team work and cooperation of the tellers behind the teller line. Upper management initiates campaign programs that stretch employees abilities and urge them to move out of their comfort zone to enable growth and opportunity.
Timber Fund Administrator (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: excellent work environment
Cons: 2 year interval between new investment funds
Productive employment with the Timber Fund Alternative Investments with a two year interval between new investments.
Was not with this area of the company long, however learned something new in banking.
Processor Assistant-Corporate Lending (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlFebruary 19, 2015
Since it was a temporary job, I basically did the same functions daily. Co-workers were nice and helpful to me. I enjoyed learning a different type of job in the banking industry.
A good company to work for.
Manager/Asst. Branch Manager (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: a good company
Cons: they do not promote within as often as they should
Regions Bank is a good company to work for. The Company inself is a thriving business that wants to insure the business is handled properly,
Wonderful Company
Teller (Former Employee), little rock, arFebruary 15, 2015
I loved my job until I was fired for being sick. It had amazing benefits. I would recommend regions to many people. Minus the being sick policy.
Few employees, doing the job of 2-3 employees each
Banker (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: stable company
Cons: no market share, stressful
Lots of changes and reduction in staff, times, money, etc. Don't understand Texas and what the market is here. Not sure if they are going to sell the bank in Texas or buy one out. Mission not clear.
banking industry
Financial Care Installment Specialist (Current Employee), Hoover, ALFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: i wasnt on the phones all day
Cons: it was a tempory job
Daily I set up and prepped titles, loans, and insurance policies and batches so they could be imaged into the system. I loved the job.
I like the banking environment and helping the customers with their financial needs.
Teller (Former Employee), Gardendale, ALFebruary 11, 2015
I especially enjoyed the interaction I had with the customers. I was able to help them with their financial security and improve their quality of life. The working environment was like a family of co-workers, each helping the other through the busy times. I enjoyed the busy days, and the reward at the end of the day of balancing my work and cash drawer.
Great Bank to work for
Branch Service Leader (Current Employee), Greenacres, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: working close with upper senior management
Cons: not enough staffing
A typical day of work for me consists of opening the branch/vaults, processing night deposit bags, setting up station for the day. I then begin to assist clients in their banking needs and also try to refer and cross sell other products and services while remaining focused on present transactions so ensure accuracy. I am the operations manager of the branch and therefor I have quite a few reports I have to pull and reconcile on excel daily. I am also the teller manager and I have to be there for support and overrides for my tellers. All the meanwhile answering the phone,balancing my cash box, ordering foreign currency,coaching my tellers, doing the teller schedule etc.
Productive Environment
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Cordova, TNFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: financial tips
Cons: call volume
taking calls helping customers with personal finances, bank accounts, financial advisement with products that will help our customers in the future.
Great Compensation
Financial Service Specialist III (Current Employee), Germantown, TNFebruary 10, 2015
A typical day includes having our morning sales meeting to start the day. Then we set our sales goals for the day and open the bank for business. We have a afternoon and evening huddle to review our day.
Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 10, 2015
Great place to work. I learned a lot while I was there. I decided to take a different route in my career. Regions is a great place to work and has great opportunity
Wonderful Company
Vice President of Applied Market Research (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 8, 2015
Wonderful Company/wonderful culture. I have never felt so welcome at a job in my 10+ years in CRE. I would tell anyone to take a look at Regions.
Very fast paced and high energy workplace
Part-Time Teller (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 6, 2015
Everyday at work, I learned something new and different and I loved being in an environment where I could be able to grow and expand in so many areas. I had amazing co-workers who took the time to train me in the way that I should go and for that I thank them because some of the things that I learned I still use today.

Regions Financial Corporation Salaries