REGIONS Employee Reviews in United States

I enjoyed working for this company to the point that I regret to come back to Anthem, Inc. where all I got was mistreatment.
Treasury Management Service Delivery Agent (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJuly 5, 2016
I was very happy to work at Regions bank. I enjoyed the group where I work in Treasury Management. Everyone was very friendly and we all work well as a team and also individually.
Pros
long lunch -1 hour, healthy cafeteria-no junk food.
Cons
The office was a little bit too far for me but the benefits, colleagues were worth the ride to the office.
Good place for steady work
Teller III/Back-Up BSL (Current Employee) –  Helena, ALJune 22, 2016
Steady paced job where stellar customer service was stressed. As back-up, I would run reports and help other tellers in the absence of the head teller. I would also occasionally handle the responsibilities of the vault; handling cash amounts in excess of $200,000.

I enjoyed the people and getting to know everyone in the town and just generally keeping the bank running smoothly and up to date, The most challenging part of the job was the multi-tasking; conversing with customers while counting money and processing transactions is fast-paced, accurate manner.
Pros
Occasional parties and potlucks.
Cons
Difficult to move up as a teller.
Work
Banking Professional (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 9, 2016
I enjoy working at Regions the job over all is well worth it and i would recommend them to any one. the work is not that hard to catch on the trainers are there to help you if you dont understand they will work with you until u get it
Fun department with bad compensation
Digital Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 23, 2016
This job should be for college students honestly. It's super easy and an extremely fun place to work. The people are amazing. The pay is horrible. The time off around major holidays sucks. They have to figure out whether they want adults or kids there. They treat completely grown adults like kids in high school with all their rules.

Great learning experience for what I want in a job.
Pros
Benefits, Fun Culture
Cons
Pay, short breaks, working weekends
Overall Good Company
BSA Investigator III (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 20, 2016
The company is family-oriented and values those committments. This job is definitely a plus if you are an independent worker.
Pros
Family-Oriented
Cons
No Competitive Pay
Productive work Place
Teller 2, Back up Branch Service Leader (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 18, 2016
Regions financial Institution is by far the best company I've ever worked for. The most enjoyable part of the job is working on a team with my co-workers.
good supportive place to work
Teller1 (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOMay 13, 2016
shouldn't have left there. good support from management and co-workers. good benefits and top management seams to care about all.
Pros
good days off
Cons
must take long lunch breaks
Run!!!! Very stressful
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 11, 2016
sales goals are ridiculous!! Stressful environment, over worked and underpaid. Turn around rate is horrible. People are leaving left and right because the pressure is too much to deal with
Loved this job
Teller (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 2, 2016
Great Job to be at, Overall customers were great I love knowing who I work with customer wise, Loved my co workers, I didn't like feeling I was a sales person over what I should be doing, I felt like I had to many bosses to listen to and they were all on a different page but over all would defiantly go back
Pros
Great people
Cons
to many people to listen too, and didnt want to be a sales person
it's okay
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 4, 2016
their are some benefits to this job that make it worth sticking around for as well as some things that make it complicated like 80+ phone calls a day
benefits
Cons
a lot of phone calls, lack of real leadership
Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gretna, LADecember 21, 2015
Regions really appreciate their employees and care about the needs of their customers. I absolutely love working for Regions.
great work environment
teller (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSDecember 11, 2015
I enjoyed where I worked. The group was small and we were more like family. I just wish they paid more than what they do. For a company that makes you count thousands of dollars, they only pay about $10 an hour. I don't quite understand why people say "bankers hours" because we would get there at times around 7am and wouldn't leave until about 5:30
Pros
nice people
Cons
terrible pay
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 12, 2015
The staff was always pleasant. Graveyard shift working in a hotel with unlimited supply of cookies and coffee. Great place to work
working in the heat
Sales (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLOctober 3, 2015
at the regions your learning the first level of marketing in a hands on perspective. you do not get paid based off hours but based off commission. you walk around town selling perfumes and colognes. we also left town most of the time, so we were learning how to work in different environments.
Nice environment but too much work for the little pay
Bank Teller I (Current Employee) –  MSSeptember 5, 2015
A typical day would include: making commercial deposits, making sure you have enough money to start the day, get the coffee ready for the customers (if not they will go INSANE). There are some very slow days and then some very busty days. The hardest part of the job is remembering the products. My co-workers are friendly and hard workers! The management could be A LOT better! There a some people who abuse their job title. They are just there for themselves and don't care about anything else. I guess that's how it is nowadays...
Pros
Nice environment, tuition reimbursement
Cons
pay, benefits, management, cheap
Regions Bank
Finacial Service Speicalist (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJune 4, 2015
Assist clients with financial needs, upsell products to clients, refer to partners.
Open Checking/savings accounts
home equity lending
unsecured lending
credit card lending
Teller- Fulltime (Former Employee) –  homewoodMay 12, 2015
overall decent job it could've been better but a job is a job the hours were great the wages were amazing the benefits were great no complaining needed
Branch Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSApril 22, 2015
A typical day at Regions begins with a staff meeting in which we discuss our daily objectives. Followed by preparing reports from previous day's activities. I then handle incoming traffic that comes into the branch.

My co-workers were a diverse age group making it a great work environment. I learned the contrasting practices of how banks generate income and revenue versus sub-prime lending companies. There were no major challenges at Regions, and I enjoyed the structure of the organization and all of the available training.
Fun place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  East Saint Louis, ILApril 17, 2015
Open up vault, count till, morning huddle, open branch serve the customers. Lots of free time not a very busy branch. Learned to keep my professionalism in times where it can be questioned. Management was ok only worked for one branch manager. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job dealing with all of the turn over. Most enjoyable part of the job helping the customers and interacting with co-workers.
Pros
Helping the regular customers and interacting with co-workers
Cons
Lots of turn over, not enough room for advancement
Teller (Former Employee) –  LouisianaApril 7, 2015
A typical day at work you come in log on and get to work, not much was heard from the manager she rarely came out of the office or assisted customers.

2.9