REGIONS Employee Reviews

busy
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 5, 2017
can be a little overwhelming at times, but it isa great job especially if you want to move up in that field. Love my co workers and my boss is very flexible when needed.
Great work place
Phone Banker 2 (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 1, 2017
Great career choice.. Easy and friendly environment.. One of the best companies to work for.. Sometimes things can get hectic but that's with any job..
Awesome work environment
Branch Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Brewton, ALMay 29, 2017
Good work environment , with high expectations set for all, everyone worked as a team and got the job done. Customer service top priority, great training and options for advancement
Pros
Great training
Cons
Not every customer is right
fast paced
TELLER (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 28, 2017
Fast paced but must be careful and pay attention. stay aware of your surroundings at all time. stay up to date of all current and changing policies for your safety and the safety of the bank.
Pros
Fast
Finance / HRMS Business Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 18, 2017
Consistent workload great culture good management learned to be flexible work life balance was good fit. Varied work day which was good overall enjoyable experience
Professional setting
Teller (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 15, 2017
Excellent customer service requirements, professional environment, excellent co workers, awesome benefits, most days customers would chat with you when not too busy as well
Pros
great benefits and co workers
Cons
can get frustrating at times just like any other job
Stressful
Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Granite City, ILMay 14, 2017
SALES AND TELEMARKETING WITH UNREALISTIC GOALS. PRESSUED TO SELL. Schedule is good. Holidays are always paid as well as Saturday is only half day. Not the best place to work.
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INMay 3, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Regions tremendously, unfortunately for me I was at a location quite a distance away from my home. I had a great team from the Branch Manager to the Teller Supervisor and a fantastic rest of the team!
Pros
Great job, great team great benefits
Cons
At times the pressure to open new accts was palpable
My Employment as a Whole
Teller III (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAApril 30, 2017
Steady paced
Great coworkers
Great customer interaction
Always cold
Most enjoyable part is the holidays
Taught me to become more of a leader
Taught me how to accept constructive criticism
Pros
Benefits, and Holidays off (paid(
Amazing
Loan Operations Specialist I (Current Employee) –  BirmApril 27, 2017
The company in a whole is a wonderful place to be employed. They have great benefits. Very easy to work for. You are always encouraging you to continue your education and move up in the company.
Good company to work for.
Teller Tier III (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 18, 2017
The company is good to work for and I have learned at lot in my time with them. I love working with people and that everyday is different. It helps me to keep growing within the company.
Great job
Maintence (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALMarch 16, 2017
This job really was easy, basic cleaning and buffing. Good hours but not enough. Need to find something more reliable with good work and good managers again just more pay.
Management was excellent
Teller (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 12, 2017
I enjoyed working for Regions bank very much. I worked at several different branches with different managers and they were all professional and fair. My work environment was always pleasant. At my last branch I worked the drive thru until closing and I never had any problems. The hardest part of my job was sales, trying to convince customers to open accounts or credit cards. We were under pressure to make sales goals for the branch so that was stressful at times. But overall Regions Bank was a good employer.
Pros
wonderful managers and co-workers
Cons
pressure to open accounts
Very structured
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, TNFebruary 21, 2017
Great bank to work for. Enjoyed the people I worked with. Enjoyed the experience of a different environment for work. I would recommend Regions to anyone who enjoys banking.
I will not recommend this place
Teller (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 3, 2017
Working for Regions was a horrible experience. Management lies and promises promotions that never happen. There is favortism and some unrealistic goals. I hated every moment there. When I had the opportunity to leave, I took it and ran. This was the only job that has ever caused me to have to take antidepressant medications.
Pros
what pros?
Cons
I was a job but under paid to say your handling cash.
Head Teller/Teller (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSOctober 28, 2016
It was a job. It needs to increase the pay. It has some management issues. Systems change and they don't get the glitches out before using they.
Pros
good work hours
Cons
poor management
Contact Center
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 23, 2016
It is a sales driver job. You must be able to provide banking servicing to customers. It is a very fast pace environment. It you want to be able to challenge yourself in sales, this would be a great company to work for.
Cool Place to Work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2016
My coworkers are great. They definitely value family FIRST, and you can't get that with most companies. The benefits are good. Vacation, sick time, 401K; they are all great. The only thing I dislike about this company is they push sales sooo much. Even as a teller, it's important to push sales. To me, they seem to care more about making money, or you aren't doing your job. It becomes a lot of pressure at times. If you're great at sales and have outstanding customer service, this job is for you. If you're not a fan of sales, like myself, you should reconsider. Overall, Regions is a nice place to work.
Pros
Benefits, Employees
Cons
Pushing sales
I enjoyed working for this company to the point that I regret to come back to Anthem, Inc. where all I got was mistreatment.
Treasury Management Service Delivery Agent (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJuly 5, 2016
I was very happy to work at Regions bank. I enjoyed the group where I work in Treasury Management. Everyone was very friendly and we all work well as a team and also individually.
Pros
long lunch -1 hour, healthy cafeteria-no junk food.
Cons
The office was a little bit too far for me but the benefits, colleagues were worth the ride to the office.
Good place for steady work
Teller III/Back-Up BSL (Current Employee) –  Helena, ALJune 22, 2016
Steady paced job where stellar customer service was stressed. As back-up, I would run reports and help other tellers in the absence of the head teller. I would also occasionally handle the responsibilities of the vault; handling cash amounts in excess of $200,000.

I enjoyed the people and getting to know everyone in the town and just generally keeping the bank running smoothly and up to date, The most challenging part of the job was the multi-tasking; conversing with customers while counting money and processing transactions is fast-paced, accurate manner.
Pros
Occasional parties and potlucks.
Cons
Difficult to move up as a teller.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REGIONS. Our community is ready to answer.