REGIONS Employee Reviews

Teller- Fulltime (Former Employee), homewoodMay 12, 2015
overall decent job it could've been better but a job is a job the hours were great the wages were amazing the benefits were great no complaining needed
Branch Team Leader (Former Employee), Vicksburg, MSApril 22, 2015
A typical day at Regions begins with a staff meeting in which we discuss our daily objectives. Followed by preparing reports from previous day's activities. I then handle incoming traffic that comes – more... into the branch.

My co-workers were a diverse age group making it a great work environment. I learned the contrasting practices of how banks generate income and revenue versus sub-prime lending companies. There were no major challenges at Regions, and I enjoyed the structure of the organization and all of the available training. – less
Fun place to work
Teller (Former Employee), East Saint Louis, ILApril 17, 2015
Pros: Helping the regular customers and interacting with co-workers
Cons: Lots of turn over, not enough room for advancement
Open up vault, count till, morning huddle, open branch serve the customers. Lots of free time not a very busy branch. Learned to keep my professionalism in times where it can be questioned. Management – more... was ok only worked for one branch manager. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job dealing with all of the turn over. Most enjoyable part of the job helping the customers and interacting with co-workers. – less
Teller (Former Employee), LouisianaApril 7, 2015
A typical day at work you come in log on and get to work, not much was heard from the manager she rarely came out of the office or assisted customers.
Cool place to work
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Memphis,TNMarch 24, 2015
Great company to work for, good benefits pay could be better, one thing i dont like is the sales goal if you don't make the goal you will lose your job.
Exciting place to work
Manager, Human Resources (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 4, 2015
A typical day at Regions is just like any other. I try to hire people that will help our bank reach its maximum potential. I want people to feel at ease when walking into Regions.
Competitive work environment.
Teller (Current Employee), Aiken, SCFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great hours, vacation, sick pay, and benefits
At regions I am a teller. I work closely with the other tellers and bankers. We have quarterly sells goals to meet, which everyone gets very competitive with. The hardest part of my job is while working – more... in the drive thru and trying to get customers to come inside to gain sells referrals. I solved this problem by having customers agree to a phone call from a banker to set up an appointment at a more convenient time for the customer. – less
Strong culture and diverse work environment.
Engineer in Technology (Current Employee), ALJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: good benefits, friendly work environment, and understands life isn't always as smooth as we would like it to be
Cons: pay compensation isn't as competitive as you would think, but a job isn't always just about the money.
I've been with Regions for a few years now and I have enjoyed working with the company the entire time.

The groups I have worked with have always been willing to work with me when life throws me curve balls which is something I look for in companies.
Great place to work!
Senior Teller II (Current Employee), Panama City Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Great Management, great work and personal life balance. Love working here just need something more challenging
good atmosphere and nice place towork
AVP Senior Tax Accountant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 29, 2014
Pros: convenience of many places to eat for lunch
Cons: traffic and parking
Arrive to work at 7:00 am and begin my day reading emails and checking to see if there are any immediate projects that need my attention. If not, then begin analyzing tax accounts to prepare account reconciliations, tax provision, and tax adequacy calculations.
not good expierence
Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Payne, ALOctober 31, 2014
Did not have a good experience with this company and would not recommend it to anyone.
Great Place to work if in college
Relationship Banking Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2014
Works around class schedule. The people are great and you can stay there for free if a student.
A highly driven sales environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cordova, TNJune 6, 2014
A very high pressure sales environment. Answering inbound calls in the contact center. Handling customer complaints and concerns about accounts.
Freindly envrionment
Customer service relations, benefit selling (Current Employee), Longview, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: great envrionment to work at, great customers
Cons: hr issues
Typical day is handling customer deposits and withdraws, see where we can improve financial goals, and get them interested in product. Update and maintain customer records, may include opening checking/savings/cds/annuities etc. Overall fine, customers are happy to see you most days.
N/A
Stylist (Former Employee), Marion, INMay 17, 2014
Smart style was a well managed salon. the coworkers were easy to get along with.
fun boss
Indirect Lending Specialist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 4, 2014
Pros: make own hours
Cons: gas prices
to far to drive to certain stores locations. very important in overall take home pay
Advancements are available, but must be willing to Sell sell sell
Bilingual Electronic Banking Specialist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 24, 2014
call center, very busy, more training for the job would be great.
Fantastic Training Culture, Good Development
Branch Team Leader (Assistant Branch Manager) (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 18, 2014
In general Regions is a really great company to work for. By far the best part about the company is the amazing training opportunities they offer and consistent development.
Teller (Former Employee), Jackson, MSFebruary 5, 2014
Performs all duties of a paying/receiving teller.
Answer basic customer inquiries regarding products while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
Identify potential customer needs and engages in the sales process to generate sales of bank products and services.
Well balanced work experience
Teller (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 9, 2013
Everyday I would come in set up the work area for the day. Make sure all the paperwork is filled out then wait for the day to begin. I learned how to be more organized and more confident in my presentation.