Regis University Employee Reviews

never work there again
Lecturer/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 9, 2018
would never work there again. horrible culture for minorities!!!! check for yourself. there are minimal minirities and the culture is not conducive to training and the dept head runs you out of town because she is threatened by you and over rides your grades and gives the grade she feels is corrdct and not earned!!
Pros
Cons
everything
GA for student
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 9, 2017
good working place, friendly professor. Good for starting your career.
Discussion and meeting with professor helps as a guidance. I single handled the project so it was helpful for me
Fun and relaxed working environment
Admissions Counselor (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 1, 2017
I enjoy working here at Regis University. Everyone is genuinely interested in helping you to become a better professional. We also do fun office outings as well!! However, working in certain departments will cause you to feel the stress of the day-to-day or week-to-week work.
Pros
Relaxed and everyone is nice. Benefits are great
Cons
Certain parts of the year it can get stressful depending on which department you work for.
Awesome Place
Database Practicum Project Manager (Current Employee) –  VirtualNovember 14, 2017
Great Education provider. One of the finest school ever! Very well setup of classrooms, lab sessions and hands on experience. The students really take a deep dive into the practicum hands on which mimics the real word. Best way to learn and only way to gain valuable experience.
Pros
Love the Place
Cons
n/a
Great people - good school
Director, Internal/External Relations (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 10, 2017
Very dedicated staff and students. Good people and caring about staff and students. Very pleasant work environment and caring team.
Opportunity to attend or advance your education and that of your families.
Pros
Free education for you and your children
Cons
too many cooks in the kitchen at times
work place culture
Campus Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 8, 2017
The campus was great and the people were great. The culture was becoming very progressive. The attitude towards a campus safety officer was an ever changing thing.
I was an admin assistant in the Nursing School-Staff are not given much respect
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 6, 2017
I was happy at Regis University, LHSON until changes in management made it very clear that the environment was no longer flexible (no more home/work give and take). I wasn't paid much, so the flexible schedule I considered a benefit. Taking that away and creating an environment which felt like we should be punching time cards was not something I could live with. I worked under a director who was so ugly about it, I had to leave.
Pros
Campus is gorgeous, "the gift of time" - paid time off between Christmas and NY
Cons
poor pay, bad leadership, no parking-even if you pay for it!
Working with Regis was great
Student Services (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 28, 2017
Enjoyed working with this University as a Community with students, staff and Faculty. It was easy to fulfill the Mission "Men and Women in the Service of Others".
Overworked
Asst Director (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 25, 2017
At times the position would be well balanced and challenging. Other times due to budget constraints, too much work had to be done in house, or value engineered.
Pros
Freedom to continue education
Cons
Lack of senior managment direction
Friendly Employees
Network Administrator/Telecom Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 25, 2017
Was a nice place to work, then new management came in and is trying a corporate strategy, now everyone is upset, moral is down.
Pay is to low. projects are always a mess, no real leadership, wasteful spending daily.
Pros
free classes
Cons
low pay
Was a great job to have while in school
Events and Conference Services Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 20, 2017
Love the people but the work is a little tedious and I needed to find a better job making more money at different times, such as on weekends or at night.
Strong Morals/Values that translate in the work environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2017
Each staff member at Regis University treated me with respect, open-mindedness, and genuinely wanted to make the workplace a wholesome experience. The benefits are well-worth the worktime.
N/a
Technician I (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2017
• Planned, scheduled, and directed the preparation of computer projects to process data and solve problems for the whole university.
• Consulted with management personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
• Revised existing programs to increase operating efficiency and adapt to new requirements.
• Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout for modifications to existing systems.
• Entered data into computer terminals to store and retrieve for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
Work study job
CHOICES Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 21, 2017
This was a work study job that i held while attending Regis University as an undergrad. The opportunity to earn a few extra bucks while still living on campus was great.
Just Started
Grant Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 15, 2017
Just started. Not much to report. Good so far. I literally just started so I really do not have much to say to cover a full 150 characters.Its part time so I'm looking for other work as well.
Unhealthy work environment
Help Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 8, 2017
For the most part, everyone at Regis is pretty nice. Help Center Director is racist, controlling, and micro manager. Nothing you ever do is good enough for her or her leads. You are tied down to your chair all day and forced to take your 15 minute breaks combined with your half hour lunch.

ITS employees do too much work and not enough pay. No raises are given here either. If you like to work extra hours, forget about that because they don't offer overtime pay.

Culture outside of the Help Center is good and everyone seems to like it.

Most enjoyable part of the Help Center job is working with other people within the Regis community.
Pros
Employee Tuition
Cons
Management & Pay
Great students and faculty.
Adjunct Finance Instructor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2017
As an adjunct, there is no job security. Pay is good for adjunct status. It does not appear that an adjunct can move to full time status at any time.
Pros
Great students
Cons
Adjunct status
Office Assistant
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 18, 2017
It was very slow paced which gave me plenty of time to study and do homework. I think that it could have been better managed to ensure that I had work when I was there but not having work did give me a chance to do my own work so it wasn't a bad problem.
Enjoyable work place and wonderful environment with great benefits.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoJuly 18, 2017
I feel that it has been a rewarding experience working for Regis. I loved the environment, the college atmosphere, the students, faculty and staff. This would be a great place to finish out my working years and retire. I Learned a lot of new and exciting things about my position and the school in general including the mission and ethics of the Jesuit Institution.
Pros
Exceptional great food in the Garden Cafe. (healthy)
Great culture and supportive staff
Graduate Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 17, 2017
The athletics staff was very instrumental in my development as not only a coach but as a person as a whole. The environment is one that is supportive of each other and the culture is one that many would love to work for.