Regis University Employee Reviews

Loved my job and the work I was doing
Laboratory Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: education, near-by, traveling
Cons: low pay
I really did enjoy working at Regis University in the Physics Department. It was honestly one of the first times I enjoyed going to work each day. I was challenged and learned a lot. I fell in love with research, and want to continue work at the capacity.

I liked it because of how dynamic it was. One day I could be using my skills in chemistry to explain a situation in the lab, the next I could be designing a circuit board.

My boss was very kind and understanding. He would be willing to teach me things and would rely on me to teach others. He really lives the idea of servitude leadership rather – more... than bossing or management. And that's a quality more people need to learn.

The only issue is, as it is at any university, is the difference in administration and professors. I loved my professors as both colleagues and educators. But we all felt the pressure of the administration weighing on us all. Between the budget cuts (including the money that could go in much better places), and the rearrangement of personnel, we all had issues. But it goes to show you that a good quality leader needs to listen to whom they lead. And a great leader is one who is right there with those of whom they they. – less
Awesome job to work and awesome education.
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee), onlineOctober 1, 2014
Pros: online training.
Cons: wish i could work at campus too but i live in maryland and the campus is located in denver co.
I love working for Regis University. My supervisor is awesome to work for. I love working my students, the staff and writing center. This is the best job I have ever worked online.
Great place for learning and growth
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), DenverSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: learned about college a lot more
Cons: short breaks
Every morning I would check if any incoming freshman needed a tour of the campus. If they did I would get a notebook and souvenirs ready for as many students I had. I would also check my supervisors mail box to see if she had any data entry for me. After my supervisor finished her job she gave me all the acceptance and denied letters and I would have to mail them out. On occasion I would answer phones and take messages.
Not Good
Retention Counselor (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 10, 2014
Majorly Incompetent, hierarchical non transparent management, sinking ship.
a great place to learn
Student Veteran Association (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 9, 2014
The place where students come to get their questions answered. The staff and faculty was top notch
Athletic department is hardworking and respectful
Assistant Baseball Coach (Current Employee), Denver, CoMay 27, 2014
Working in the athletic department at Regis can be a great place for a young coach looking to work hard.
Challenging, innovative place to work
Associate Director of Business Development (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 6, 2014
I managed a team that worked to recruit new students across areas of business, education, computing and humanities.
Arrupe Jesuit High School Work Study program
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: student relations
Cons: i only worked one day a week
• Assisted in general office duties including filing, answering telephones, and data entry
• Responsible for filing new student applications
Excellent job with weak management policies and staff
REGIS UNIVERSITY CAMPUS SAFETY OFFICER (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: doing what i was best at... community policing
Cons: lack of respect and honor of the director
Excellent Officers who were Managed by a disrespectful, un-professional Director who was not in attendance enough to properly supervise and lead the team. Officers were and still are required to carry the integrity of the team. Officer safety and respect were never considered during my entire career. The most enjoyable part of the position was the protection and communication with the Regis University Staff , Faculty, and Students
Private higher education environment
Associate Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 28, 2014
Because higher education is so much more competitive Regis has had to become more of a corporate environment in the past couple of years.
Great school, small music program
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee), DenverDecember 6, 2013
Many of the students are absolute beginners

Management is very friendly but little opportunity to grow a flourishing program there.

New facilities a plus
Greta place to work while receiving a degree
Administrative Manager of Academic Records (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 6, 2013
Pros: employee tuition benefit
I love working for Regis while taking classes and earning a few degrees.
Fun, difficult
Regis University Resident Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 5, 2013
Being a Resident Assistant was quite the experience, I loved it for one year but couldn't do the work load for two years.
Adjunct Professor
Liberal Arts Adjunct Professor (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 17, 2013
I have worked for Regis for over 10 years. The staff and students are a pleasure to work with and for.
Paid Tuition
Campus Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 22, 2012
Pros: paid tuition
Able to acquire credits paid for by Regis University. I liked working in an educational environment.
This is a nice place to work
Developer Consultant / Student (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 18, 2012
This is a creative position.
I enjoy the environment.
I support the project that I created.
My co-workers are in CS department.
Great place to work a real sense of family
Financial Aid Front Line and Help Desk (Former Employee), Denver, CoJune 20, 2012
Pros: excellent work environment.
Cons: i can't think of any
I would start early in the morning and take calls from students that had issues with online learning courses.
I learned the education environment was different from the business world. It is a much slower paced lifestyle.
I will reserve comment about the management.
The people I worked with were the BEST! A truly caring group of individuals.
The hardest part of the job was putting up with the managment styles and trying to satisfy their wishes.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction between the students and other employees.
Friendly workplace
Development Program Assistant (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 17, 2012
Flexible work schedule, friendly atmosphere, which allows one to be successful and productive with limited stress.
The best people you will ever meet
Campus Associate (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 12, 2012
Pros: tuition benefit
Cons: low wage
The salary is low but the benefits are amazing - especially if you have college age children or wish to complete your degree yourself.

The staff and faculty are all fantastic - you will not meet more friendly, caring, altruistic people.