Regus Employee Reviews

Review
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 19, 2017
Regus has very poor management and not enough training for the load they put on their employees. They do not notice the hard work from their employees which leave a lot of unhappy and underpaid people.
Regus used to make me excited
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 17, 2017
Working at Regus has been an experience of lots of ups and a few downs.

The company went through some major changes, as most companies do, but the culture of the company diminished tremendously.
Pros
management has always been open and fair and willing to work with employees
Cons
compensation has deminished from where it was a year ago...
Fast-paced work space
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 15, 2017
The pace of the senior customer service representative position at Regus, Bakersfield is a fast-paced one. Each day held something different and kept me consistently busy. You get to meet and work with varying professionals and business types, which is great for networking and experience.
No room for advancement
Community Associate/Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 6, 2017
No room for advancement and they do not communicate well. Two people just quit after being there for years and have tons of experience. Did not promote/advance them, although they brought people in to a higher position than them and they don't know what they are doing. Everyone at the "area manager" level seems absentminded.
Pros
Because there is high turnover, you will have a job if you want it.
Cons
They do not respect your experience and value, so if you keep the job, you will not like it.
Fast Paced
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2017
Regus is a good company with great benefits. There are a lot of locations globally, so transferring is easy to do. You have the opportunity to meet a culturally diverse number of professionals and companies.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Understaffing
Regus
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 31, 2017
Regus was ever changing, every 3 month there were new changes to the organization and it was hard to keep up with those changes and understanding the direction of the company.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
changing directions
Company that cares
Administration, Community Associate (Current Employee) –  MichiganJuly 23, 2017
I love working for this company, its fun and no stress Regus loves team work and team players. i have met so many good people and build great skills. the clients are great too
Pros
Team Atmosphere, great hours
Cons
no room for growth
Execuitve Suite with alot to offer several different services to a potential client
General Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 17, 2017
Strives to assist clients with their business needs.

Retention of our current clients and continuous support outstanding customer service to all of our clients and anyone that enters our executive suite.
Pros
incentives
Cons
raises not given annually
Not for long term
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 16, 2017
Working with corporate is eye opening to how money hungry the company is... staff under paid, don't meet quota youre gone quick, coworkers steal your sales 24/7. Good luck getting paid for what you actually do.
Pros
Good benefits, unlimited overtime possible to make up for low pay
Cons
Coworkers steal your work credit and commission
Great work/life balance
Portland - Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 11, 2017
I enjoy working for this company because i am able to get time off when needed. My Area Manager is great at assisting me with my day to day needs, and always offers to help.
Fun work but unprofessional Manager
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 10, 2017
I enjoyed my work there but the Manager was extremely unprofessional. She screamed at employees while customers were within hearing distance. She was sometimes rude directly to customers. It was very embarrassing.
Pros
Nice location for me
Cons
Stressful due to Manager not the work or the customers.
Stepping Stone
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 5, 2017
Regus was a great place to learn about most industries and professions. You handle all operations in business management, including AR/AP, sales, et cetera. Managing in the hundreds of clients and companies, you meet a lot of wonderful people and are offered great opportunities.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
You are treated like reception.
Good place for transient work
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 23, 2017
I've been with the organization for about a year. At least in my region, management is most concerned about revenue growth, and less concerned about client retention/satisfaction. This can trickle down to center staff.

Advancement is possible, and can sometimes happen rather quickly.
Poor place to work
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL 33131June 21, 2017
This company requires too much from its staff without as low compensation as possible. Managers are unqualified and lack management skill. The company lacks professionals and pay.
Regus
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2017
Great company to develop your communication skills.
Great benefits as well. The management is very difficult to work with if you have kids I don't consider you to work here very stressful
Pros and Cons
General Manager/ Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Center Valley, PAJune 20, 2017
Regus is a very large company that continues to Grow in the US.
I have an Excellent Team and they assist in taking care of all the clients.
Excellent working environment
I enjoy working with New and Existing clients to help them Find the right office space solution.
Pros
Center Team and Helping new and existing Clients
Cons
Not enough Local advertising
Regus was awesome before the recession
Dual Center Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 19, 2017
I started at Regus in 2006 and worked there for four years. When I began, my salary was absolutely fair and we were able to earn absolutely outstanding bonuses based on center performance and readiness. All of that changed around the end of 2008 as the world economy began to slow. Our Bonuses were the first thing to be cut back until they became downright insulting (2006: $4-6.000 per quarter based on performance - 2010: $275 for identical performance numbers and even higher revenues than 2006). Upper management was typically extremely motivated high-quality professionals that I was happy to work for, but the aggressive goals that they were handed and passed along to center level management became increasingly impossible to succeed and created a harsh environment for morale. Then the title changes came in 2009. What was once an Operations Manager would become a CSR with an enormous pay cut. General Managers would become Center Managers and be responsible for multiple locations in many cases for lower wages. Sales goals became unreachable. Billing processes moved from corporate to center level to corporate and back again and procedures changed so frequently it was hard to know what needed to be approved by whom and where reports and forms needed to be sent. I do not know how things have continued in the past 7 years but if my guess is correct, the wages have not increased in any way since 2010, and yet I'm certain that their office rent and center revenues have.
Pros
Amazing clientele
Cons
Outrageous pay cuts, Shrinking bonuses
Great place to work and gain experience in a fast paced ever changing environment
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 19, 2017
This is great place to hone your customer service and organizations skills. Work comes at you fast and you have to be a chameleon to keep up! You learn to adapt fast while gaining knowledge of effective sales tactics.
Not a Good Place
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 13, 2017
The management just doesn't care about the employees. There are changes to the structure and expectations of the positions annually. New programs are rolled out with little or no thought as to how they will impact the customer. In fact, they just don't care what the customer thinks. This is a great product with a great future but not with this leadership group.
Pros
Great product and great customers
Cons
Senior Management is terrible and there is no company culture
Do not work for regus
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2017
The job itself is not difficult. In fact Regus could be a great place to work if they let Center CA and CM MANAGE!!

TOO MUCH bureaucracy at work. Too many last minutes changes, not enough training, upper management is inadequate and incompetent, too much emphasize on unnecessary things such as newsletter, client networks, client event's and etc.

We the staff have to jump hurdles to get anything done. I would not recommend this company to my worse enemy. And upper management wonders why our client's won't give us a 10!!

Get rid of these ridiculous policies, red tapes and let front line employees run the center if you truly want to stay in business.
Pros
Cons
The list is endless

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9