Rehab Medical Employee Reviews

Horrible company to work for.
Does not matter (Former Employee) –  Does not matterNovember 6, 2015
This company, is its own downfall. It does not value its employees, no raise, no advancement. Upper management knows how to make promises, but can't deliver any of them. The head of HR is full of herself, 95% of the employees cannot stand her, especially the Sales Reps. Upper management has no common sense at all, whatsoever, nor does it has a brain that can much up to the size of an aunt; Otherwise they will realize by now that, in order to keep their best employees, they have to compensate them fairly; but instead, they are just loosing people right and left. Employees are not just numbers, they are the reason why the company still stands, so therefore, the company should think about how to compensate them better and give them a room to grow. Unfortunately, this company will never get it until perhaps its too late, which I do not wish; but as long as the people, in upper management heads are stuck in a place where the sun does not shine, the company will just keep loosing its employees.
Pros
Loved working with my cowokers
Cons
Unreasonable pay, No room to grow.
Stay away if you are a winner.
Not important (Former Employee) –  USAFebruary 6, 2015
If you are smart and driven, this is not the place. This company is terribly managed and has a toxic work environment. If you are a snake like management, then it may be a good fit. They are unethical in many ways, and will not be surprised if they go under within a few years.
Cons
too many to list
Work Review
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 1, 2014
A typical day of work includes a fast paced environment and the need for communication not only within my department but with other departments as well. Working together as a team is the best way to get the job done as there will be several instances per day this is needed. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting completely caught up on my work as we are extremely busy the first week of the month and we have to meet a deadline of getting the previous month's claims billed out by the end of the first full week. I thrive on beating this deadline and get a great deal of satisfaction of finishing early as it gives me a sense of worth. Completing my task ahead of schedule also allows me to assist my co-worker in getting hers done on time as well.
Little pay for a lot of work
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY PRACTITIONER (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 30, 2014
They want a lot for a little. If you can tolerate this then this will be the company for you. A good place to break into this field. leave when you get enough experience.
benefits
Cons
pay
customer service representative
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 24, 2014
I receive phone calls from patients needing technical support for their mobility devices, power wheel chairs, scooters and hospital beds. Gather needed prescriptions and necessary documentation for submitting claims to insurance. Communicate these orders with purchasing department for parts. Daily email correspondence with office managers in 12 different states and direct contact with a sales team in need of service. I have gained experience with private insurance as well as Medicare and Medicaid and billing for services rendered. The most rewarding part of my job is making a difference in the lives of our patients by restoring their independence through our medical mobility products we provide. The biggest challenge that I have faced while working here is the late shift.
Pros
helping people to regain mobility
Cons
late shift
Worked from home
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 15, 2014
Good sales job, in a bad market. Known for DME fraud. They have had a split previously. The old ceo is currently being federally indicted for medicare fraud.
Pros
expense accounts
Cons
no raises
I Love My Job. Good Relationships
Rehab Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2013
A typical day at work is one full of deliveries while having conference calls, and services in-between. I learned how to speak knowledgable about all DME we provide; also how different health insurances can fund these approvals with different time intervals. I have learned how to manage others and myself when there seems to be no generated work. I love to work with different personality and usually get more done while learning more about others will working together. The hardest part of my job is when a client is deceased after an initail visit on my part. The most enjoyable part of the job is see the work that I have completed with my own hands, and the appreciation from the clients in need.
Pros
smiles, thank yous, and follow ups.
Cons
late client calls
If you are not a sales rep you dont count
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2013
This company does not care about its coustomers or employees unless you are a sales rep.
productive great work enviroment great culture
Medical Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2013
daily activities include going to your doctors office and managing the accounts checking to see if the nurses and doctors have all necessary supplies and equipment take orders from doctors. Ive learned how to start and build a territory and make it profitable and workable. The hardest part of the job would probably just be just getting on the same schedule as your doctors the most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction and personal relationships you build with your patients and offices.
Pros
expense account company car
Cons
not enough gas money far commute
Fun Place To Work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NevadaSeptember 5, 2013
Great place to work, great people to work with. Not too many bads in the 5+ years I've been here. Management is great to work with, understands our problems and works with us solving them. Typically end of the month is the hardest part of the job. Trying to push all the product that is approved in the last 2 days of the month is not an easy task.
Pros
monday thru friday with weekends off.
Cons
capped out at position i'm at.
People are great to work with
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 6, 2013
A typical day involved verifying patient insurance. Corresponding to network compatibility for proper billing. Following up on Pre-authorizations for denials/approvals. Sending requested information for proper coverage.

2.8