Rehab Medical

Rehab Medical Employer Reviews

Work Review
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 1, 2014
A typical day of work includes a fast paced environment and the need for communication not only within my department but with other departments as well. Working together as a team is the best way to get the job done as there will be several instances per day this is needed. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting completely caught up on my work as we are extremely busy the first week of the month and we have to meet a deadline of getting the previous month's claims billed out by the end of the first full week. I thrive on beating this deadline and get a great deal of satisfaction of finishing early as it gives me a sense of worth. Completing my task ahead of schedule also allows me to assist my co-worker in getting hers done on time as well.
Little pay for a lot of work
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY PRACTITIONER (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
They want a lot for a little. If you can tolerate this then this will be the company for you. A good place to break into this field. leave when you get enough experience.
customer service representative
customer service representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 24, 2014
Pros: helping people to regain mobility
Cons: late shift
I receive phone calls from patients needing technical support for their mobility devices, power wheel chairs, scooters and hospital beds. Gather needed prescriptions and necessary documentation for submitting claims to insurance. Communicate these orders with purchasing department for parts. Daily email correspondence with office managers in 12 different states and direct contact with a sales team in need of service. I have gained experience with private insurance as well as Medicare and Medicaid and billing for services rendered. The most rewarding part of my job is making a difference in the lives of our patients by restoring their independence through our medical mobility products we provide. The biggest challenge that I have faced while working here is the late shift.
Worked from home
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Evansville, INMay 15, 2014
Pros: expense accounts
Cons: no raises
Good sales job, in a bad market. Known for DME fraud. They have had a split previously. The old ceo is currently being federally indicted for medicare fraud.
I Love My Job. Good Relationships
Rehab Technician (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2013
Pros: smiles, thank yous, and follow ups.
Cons: late client calls
A typical day at work is one full of deliveries while having conference calls, and services in-between. I learned how to speak knowledgable about all DME we provide; also how different health insurances can fund these approvals with different time intervals. I have learned how to manage others and myself when there seems to be no generated work. I love to work with different personality and usually get more done while learning more about others will working together. The hardest part of my job is when a client is deceased after an initail visit on my part. The most enjoyable part of the job is see the work that I have completed with my own hands, and the appreciation from the clients in need.
If you are not a sales rep you dont count
Office Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2013
This company does not care about its coustomers or employees unless you are a sales rep.
productive great work enviroment great culture
Medical Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2013
Pros: expense account company car
Cons: not enough gas money far commute
daily activities include going to your doctors office and managing the accounts checking to see if the nurses and doctors have all necessary supplies and equipment take orders from doctors. Ive learned how to start and build a territory and make it profitable and workable. The hardest part of the job would probably just be just getting on the same schedule as your doctors the most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction and personal relationships you build with your patients and offices.
Fun Place To Work
Office Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: monday thru friday with weekends off.
Cons: capped out at position i'm at.
Great place to work, great people to work with. Not too many bads in the 5+ years I've been here. Management is great to work with, understands our problems and works with us solving them. Typically end of the month is the hardest part of the job. Trying to push all the product that is approved in the last 2 days of the month is not an easy task.
People are great to work with
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 6, 2013
A typical day involved verifying patient insurance. Corresponding to network compatibility for proper billing. Following up on Pre-authorizations for denials/approvals. Sending requested information for proper coverage.

About Rehab Medical

Rehab Medical provides in-home medical equipment and services to improve quality of life while working with physicians on paperwork – Read more