Rehab West Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
home office
4 year RN (Current Employee) –  Encinitas, CAOctober 11, 2013
I work from home doing Utilization Review for Orthopedic patients.
High Demand Work site
Utilization Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 14, 2013
The hardest part of my job is keeping both the Examiners happy from the Los Angeles & San Diego office. The most enjoyable part of my job is the independance and the fact that my Boss and Co-workers know that I am doing a wonderful job!
Very good company
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CADecember 28, 2012
Worker's compensation nurse. The company was located in Escondido but I worked in the east bay area. I would go to patient appointments and talk with the physician regarding getting injured worker back to work. I was the nurse liason between the doctor, insurance compoany, attorney and employer. In addition I would write a monthly report on patient and their progress. Also a report would be written upon each medical evaluation. I would also evaluate patient if they needed further tests, such as CT, MRI's, etc. and pass these recommendations on to the insurance company. Would facilitate making medical appointments.
Pros
loved working from home most of the time and attending medical appointments.
Cons
travelling became too much, having to go into san francisco and outlying areas.
Fun place to work, great to see patients progress & go home
Primary Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ludlow, MAApril 2, 2012
Start the day with grand rounds(multidiscipline), I was a primary nurse for up to 15 patients at a time, I learned a lot of time management, to learn to be patient & allow patients to be more independent to facilitate their recovery. Management was very consistent on their expectations of their staff & supportive if there were any issues that needed to be addressed. Co-workers were also supportive of one another, on all 3 shifts. The hardest part of this job was after building relationships for months with patients, then we would send them home. We sometimes would get follow up letters & pictures to let us know how they were doing after discharge.
Pros
mon-fri, eight hr shifts, no w/e, every other holiday
Cons
no weekdays off, difficult to make appointments, increased responsibility

Want to know more about Rehab West?

Ask a question