Rehab Without Walls Employee Reviews

Flexible hours and caseload preference
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 14, 2017
Excellent self-managed hours with fair to good case coordinator communication between therapists and regional managers. Diverse range of clientele. Straight forward, precise/accurate documentation and assessment paperwork requirements that is consistent across OT, PT, ST providers.
I enjoy my work here
Clinical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 15, 2017
Nice place to work. I do per diem work. No problems at all with the work or compensation. Good staff, good supervision. Great support. No issues really at all.
Pros
Flexible, affirming staff
Cons
Per diem work.
Productive workplace but not enough hours
Rehabilitation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Little River, SCMay 8, 2017
Great company to work for however it's only 12 hours per week and they currently don't have any clients available in the area. Although I was paid for mileage, gas prices kind of evened it out.
Pros
pay and gas mileage
Cons
wear and tear on car...drove hour each way and to appointments in myrtle beach frequently
Work hard, play hard.
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountlake Terrace, WAOctober 19, 2015
Time management imperative. Must be dependable. Fantastic co-workers and lots of fun and laughs.

Due to certain work loads, having a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of work, is pretty much impossible. Can be slightly stressful but management are available to speak with you and guide you.
There is no down time, always something needing addressed and improved on.

Opportunities to grow in company are limited. Management however, very motivating and encourgaging and very happy to write about someone going above and beyond on the weekly summary.
Exciting and rewarding job with the right amount of independence and support
Speech Pathology Intern (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Each day was a new schedule. I would drive to peoples homes to conduct cognitive therapy, swallow therapy, and language therapy with people who have been injured in an accident, experienced a CVA or illness. I really enjoyed helping families directly and making therapy as functional as possible. I felt like I saw the biggest impact in the patient's life while providing home health services. I had to provide my own materials for therapy and found the iPad to be very useful.
Pros
Limited paper work with templates reports. New environment often, and wonderful patients
Cons
Time spent driving and having to supply my own materials.
Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 13, 2014
 Behavior Technician worked one on one with a special needs student at Eastlake High School.
 Worked with student on meeting behavior and IEP goals.
 Skill acquired: patience, an understanding of daily life of a special needs student and parent, being flexible and reliable.
 Use a variety of communication skills.
REHAB SPECIALIST I/CNA (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2014
I have worked for this company for 17 years. Helping traumatic brain injury patients learn to do for themselves.
Rewarding and varied
Rehab Specialist (RS) (Current Employee) –  Lynwood WashingtonJanuary 30, 2013
My position is per diem. A typical day would consist of me driving to the patients home and implementing the type of therapy needed that I get trained for before hand by shadowing other therapists. I have worked with Physical, Occupational, Speech therapists, and other rehab specialists thus far. I have learned different intervention plans to help each individual such as physical exercises, cognitive exercises, and how to facilitate basic tasks around there home. The co-workers I have met are very nice and are hard working individuals. The hardest part of the job is probably making sure the patient is advancing within time, however for this I have a monthly supervisory visit by a Therapist or a clinician to make sure I am doing things appropriately with the client and that things are going smoothly. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the improvements of the patient and seeing how they evolve positvely within good time.
Pros
some reimbursment for mileage
Cons
not enough hours, hard to be full time. each case is temporary and few are long term
A great place to be
Rehab specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 22, 2012
I LOVE my job as far as it goes, I work alone with my client, I sit and make sure he doesnt sneak out of bed and fall and kill himself. A typical day is sitting here at night and being quiet so he can sleep and doing the cleaning of his room. I dont have anything else to say about it really, as far as co-workers or management goes. I do CEU's and learn a lot about the brain and different attributes of it.
Pros
its quiet and allows me to study or just have peace and quiet
Cons
not many

Want to know more about Rehab Without Walls?

Ask a question