RehabAbilities Employee Review

View all RehabAbilities reviews

RehabAbilities
Scheduling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 6, 2017
This isn't a job for everyone. Not everyone is cut out for it. I think overall it is an okay place to work if you are willing to put in the effort, and are okay with being told on a day to day basis what you are doing is not good enough. Not a day went by when I wasn't told what I did was enough. There was always something that could have been done quicker, smarter or more accurately. Micromanagement is all this company is about.
Pros
1 hour lunches, off on weekends
Cons
Everything else

Other RehabAbilities Employee Reviews

Not your typical job
N/A (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 22, 2018
This company promises you the world and some during the interview, but when it comes down to it you feel like you've been cut short. Then you are expected top do way more than the job entails with little to no training. The lack of communication between the owners is frustrating when you have 3 people telling you how to do something and not knowing who to frustrate when choosing one method over the other. Then pay just doesn't seem just for all they expect done.
Pros
1 hour lunches, benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
People are great, job is not
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 24, 2017
The office personal are great, some managers are better than others, but such is life. Overall very stressful job, must have type A personality, must be a perfectionist. If you're not don't bother applying.
Pros
an hour lunch
Cons
no room for error
Official response from RehabAbilities
July 31, 2017

“The Devil hides in the details.” One of the first things I tell anyone interviewing for a Scheduling position is that we are vastly different from most other staffing companies in that the healthcare industry revolves around detailed and accurate documentation.

In the field, our caregivers are held to a high standard when it comes to them accurately documenting their work, which involves both evaluation and treatment of patients; likewise, we hold ourselves to a similarly high standard when it comes to internal documentation.

For example, if a Scheduler offers a client a PTA but the client had requested a PT, that small difference could be disastrous if the client was in need of PTA supervision by a PT. Small mistake but big implications.

Similarly, if a Scheduler is working on an assignment for August (08/**/2017) but accidentally writes July (07/**/2017), it can lead to confusion, annoyance and frustration, usually in that order, for our clients and caregivers.

However, as a company, we recognize the unique challenge this kind of precision can present to the typical office-worker. That’s why we provide in depth training and consistent monitoring.

When a Scheduler continues to make these kinds of mistakes, we counsel that Scheduler and impress upon them the importance of consistently accurate documentation, as you know. Only after a few of these counseling sessions do we have a tough decision to make about the continuing employment.

We have worked very hard over the last 30 years to build up a reputation rooted in trust and reliability. Small mistakes that cause  more... annoyance tend to build up and fester into frustration. If we were in a different industry, perhaps these mistakes could be acceptable.

However, in the healthcare industry, there simply is no room for consistently repeated error.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RehabAbilities. Our community is ready to answer.

RehabAbilities Reviews by Location