RehabCare

RehabCare Employer Reviews

Very contend with the work/home life
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Hammond IndianaAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: not enough support staff to do ancillary work
cohesive teamwork.
management support.
Productive team and passion for their fields of expertise
Great company to work in, good salary
PTA/PRN (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILAugust 18, 2014
I work at Lexington as a PRN on weekends.There are a great team to work with.The coworkers are very friendly, helpful as asked for a help,all with a great professional skills.
great work place with excellent co-workers
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Brea, CAAugust 17, 2014
My co-workers and the updated facility make this job very enjoyable
All about the numbers
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee), TXAugust 8, 2014
Cons: no support, all about $$$
Worked for them for 10 years, watched it hit rock bottom. Used to be a terrific company, now it's all about $$$$$. I understand it's a business, but you have to have empathy for your employees, which they do not.
Assisting patients with adls
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCAugust 3, 2014
The best part of my job was seeing the patients sense of thankfulness due to teaching them to independently complete adls/iadls
A great team to be a part of.
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2014
In a profession in which every single day involves many challenges, whether it be with a patient or with nursing or with an unreasonable family member, support is essential to maintain your sanity. in my 5 years at RehabCare I have had the opportunity to work with many wonderful therapists and be lead by a variety of managers with very unique management – more... styles. Overall, I have had a fulfilling and stimulating professional life as part of the rehab team. – less
Good flexibility
Therapist (Current Employee), KansasJuly 22, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility
Cons: lack of support at rvp level
Daily schedule is very flexible. Experienced lack of support at RVP level.
Great company to work for.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: a lot of driving
I worked in a Home Health in which I was responsible for educating patients and family members to safely assist with all Activities of Daily Living. My co-workers were very friendly and we meet on a bi-wwekly basis for case conferences and employee training classes.The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility I had with my schedule.
Horrible Management
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJuly 17, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: no paid holidays off, horrible rehab manager, unprofessional work environment
Basically the management ruined this facility and created a horrible work environment. Majority of co-workers were unprofessional due to the lack of leadership and management. Therapists are not respected and work productivity standards are unrealistic.
good therapy equipment provided
PTA (Current Employee), Olney, ILJuly 8, 2014
Cons: productivity was more important than quality care
Great communication between PTs, OTs and the assistants in providing quality care to patients and education to family members as well as other staff.
Productive and creative
Program Director (Former Employee), Niles, MIJuly 3, 2014
As part of the Rehabcare team, I was responsible for scheduling, payroll, directing team meetings, reporting progress to SNF staff members, communicate with physicians and nurses on regular basis to optimize care for each patient in Rehab, manage Medicare minutes, give tours of facility for potential residents and family members. This was a very schedule – more... oriented position and required being well organized to keep department productive and positive for patients and all who visited. – less
Small town
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Rolla, MOJune 30, 2014
Decent company, but the therapy was contracted out to Rehabcare. Was not really part of the hospital.
Working in a skilled nursing facility
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Kent, OHJune 23, 2014
Atypical day consists of treating approx. 10-12 patients in a SNF for a variety medical diagnosis. I enjoy working with the geriatric population, and have done so for several years. You must be talented in areas of communication, as well as a team player to make it successfully in this environment.
Ongoing education thru frequent training opportuniites.
Physcial Therapist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 19, 2014
Pros: free company items: mugs, shirts, coolers, pens etc.
Cons: limited advancement opportunities
Challenging caseload of varied rehab diagnoses. I enjoyed supervising PT students,. The management team was supportive of staff job/life balance needs. I enjoyed special events at the facility such as Holidays and contests of various kinds.
Bullies
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee), MidwestJune 18, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: if you lack integrity, this is the place for you.
Management exhibits a great lack of respect for therapist's education, experience, and clinical judgement. Productivity standards are unreasonable and I personally was berated and threatened to treat residents that did not require a skilled service or to keep resident's on caseload longer than necessary. It seems that the people with the least amount – more... of integrity climb up the corporate ladder. If you lack integrity and ethics, this is the place for you. – less
RehabMill
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIMay 28, 2014
This company treats you like meat.
They will drop you on a dime, switch/give away your hours without notice, but yet expect you to work whenever and wherever they need you on less than 8 hours notice. Forget having a life outside of work. Forget being respected by your boss. Forget being "Full-time." Forget loyalty. Working for this company only gets – more... its owners richer. – less
Rehab Care
COTA/L, PRN (Current Employee), Logan, OHMay 28, 2014
I really enjoy working for this company. The setting is great and the people (residents and co-workers) are amazing!
good place to work
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Winchester, VAMay 15, 2014
job satisfaction achieved,
had great coworker. good place to learn, had variety of patients to work with. excellent working environment
Work at your own risk
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), FloridaMay 14, 2014
Cons: unsupportive management
Management is extremely unsupportive and create a hostile working environment.
Flexible place to work.
Rehab technician (Current Employee), Marion ILMay 12, 2014
Will work around your schedule.
Friendly employees.
Quiet environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About RehabCare

RehabCare is a major provider of rehabilitation program management services to hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers, – Read more