RehabCare

RehabCare Employer Reviews

Terrible place to start your career
Program Director (Current Employee), WisconsinDecember 21, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Management does not have your back. If you need advice or have questions you don't get answers. Very business oriented and does not care about employees. Would NOT recommend to work here at all ESPECIALLY as a new graduate. No mentorship and will try to take advantage of you and not pay an appropriate wage. Do not work for this company.
Work place
Physical Therapist Assistant - Per Diem Casual (Former Employee), Monticello, MNDecember 15, 2014
Great co-workers! easy going facility. They had difficulty keeping a Rehab Director on staff this made communication difficult
Worst company I have ever worked for
Manager (Current Employee), TnDecember 3, 2014
Cons: sophomoric middle management
The area leadership is childish. They do not support the site managers. They pit the staff against the site manager. Gossip and rumors are the norm. Stay away!
Good support
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee), Daphne, ALNovember 28, 2014
Patient focused in the rehab hospital division. Good programs for specific diagnoses. Pleasant and cooperative. Did most updates and education online. Great coworkers. Otherwise, just trying to fill in this space so I can get my resume loaded!!
High Standards and Poor Benefits
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches on occasion, available hours
Cons: too concerned on productivity and not on providing good therapy services
Rehab Care was very strict on time management and meeting patients treatment minutes, but not the most ethical. Management pushed that treatment time met even when inappropriate. Every minute had to be accounted for. Felt tethered to job and not much freedom and didn't feel like a valued employee or staff member. Lots of travel between buildings all – more... over St. Louis region. The instability of schedule made home life difficult. – less
Patients rock!
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Parsons, KSNovember 10, 2014
Pros: patients
Cons: micromanaged
Loved working with my patients but productivity reports were a drag. Overall it is a good experience.
Ok Company to work with
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 9, 2014
No receiving raises for 4 years.
Good medical benefits
No more free CEUs
Great co-workers
Great place to work.
Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Alma, MINovember 3, 2014
Small facility with both Short term rehab and LTC. Worked with varied diagnosis to ensure highest level of function.
It was a fun workplace.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 15, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: people
Each day was like the one before it. I learned specifics of rehabilitation, physical and mental. Management seemed detached from the workers. My coworkers were awesome. The hardest part of the job was the physical demands.The most enjoyable part of the job was the comrade re among the workforce.
caring staff
Senior Home Care/Kindred at Home (Current Employee), Port Charlotte, FLOctober 12, 2014
Great Branch Manager and wonderful OTR and COTA caring nurses
A
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COOctober 6, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Area Manager for New England
Area Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 3, 2014
Penetrated new market and oversee the integration of services of 8 New England sites within 14 days. Assist with the development of North Carolina for a new market area.
Its a job
COTA/L (Current Employee), OhioOctober 2, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: you don't feel wanted
I have worked PRN for this company and I have to say that it is by far my least favorite company to work for. I have been there a while now and still to this date i have not been trained on the latest documentation method that they all use but rather they have me document every thing hand written on paper the old school way. I do not feel appreciated – more... and there is way too much drama going on within. – less
good flexibilty
Staff PTA in SNF (Former Employee), St. LouisOctober 1, 2014
flexible job
progressive benefits
variety of settings
enjoyed the flexibility
Staff
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 24, 2014
My PD has been there for me through my rough year, and she didn't have to be. I love the team I work with, and their considered family now.
I ve never met a more commited Therapy staff than this group of women. Our patients were our top priority.
PRN (Former Employee), Washington, moSeptember 10, 2014
It was fun going to work in the morning. Everyone went the extra mile for each other including the nursing staff. Unfortunately , the company lost the contract with the nursing home and was unable to place most of us in another location.
Very contend with the work/home life
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Hammond IndianaAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: not enough support staff to do ancillary work
cohesive teamwork.
management support.
Productive team and passion for their fields of expertise
Great company to work in, good salary
PTA/PRN (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILAugust 18, 2014
I work at Lexington as a PRN on weekends.There are a great team to work with.The coworkers are very friendly, helpful as asked for a help,all with a great professional skills.
great work place with excellent co-workers
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Brea, CAAugust 17, 2014
My co-workers and the updated facility make this job very enjoyable
All about the numbers
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee), TXAugust 8, 2014
Cons: no support, all about $$$
Worked for them for 10 years, watched it hit rock bottom. Used to be a terrific company, now it's all about $$$$$. I understand it's a business, but you have to have empathy for your employees, which they do not.

1 2 3 4 5

About RehabCare

RehabCare is a major provider of rehabilitation program management services to hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers, – Read more