RehabCare

RehabCare Employer Reviews

It was a fun workplace.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 15, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: people
Each day was like the one before it. I learned specifics of rehabilitation, physical and mental. Management seemed detached from the workers. My coworkers were awesome. The hardest part of the job was the physical demands.The most enjoyable part of the job was the comrade re among the workforce.
caring staff
Senior Home Care/Kindred at Home (Current Employee), Port Charlotte, FLOctober 12, 2014
Great Branch Manager and wonderful OTR and COTA caring nurses
A
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COOctober 6, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Area Manager for New England
Area Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 3, 2014
Penetrated new market and oversee the integration of services of 8 New England sites within 14 days. Assist with the development of North Carolina for a new market area.
Its a job
COTA/L (Current Employee), OhioOctober 2, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: you don't feel wanted
I have worked PRN for this company and I have to say that it is by far my least favorite company to work for. I have been there a while now and still to this date i have not been trained on the latest documentation method that they all use but rather they have me document every thing hand written on paper the old school way. I do not feel appreciated – more... and there is way too much drama going on within. – less
good flexibilty
Staff PTA in SNF (Former Employee), St. LouisOctober 1, 2014
flexible job
progressive benefits
variety of settings
enjoyed the flexibility
Staff
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 24, 2014
My PD has been there for me through my rough year, and she didn't have to be. I love the team I work with, and their considered family now.
I ve never met a more commited Therapy staff than this group of women. Our patients were our top priority.
PRN (Former Employee), Washington, moSeptember 10, 2014
It was fun going to work in the morning. Everyone went the extra mile for each other including the nursing staff. Unfortunately , the company lost the contract with the nursing home and was unable to place most of us in another location.
Very contend with the work/home life
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Hammond IndianaAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: not enough support staff to do ancillary work
cohesive teamwork.
management support.
Productive team and passion for their fields of expertise
Great company to work in, good salary
PTA/PRN (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILAugust 18, 2014
I work at Lexington as a PRN on weekends.There are a great team to work with.The coworkers are very friendly, helpful as asked for a help,all with a great professional skills.
great work place with excellent co-workers
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Brea, CAAugust 17, 2014
My co-workers and the updated facility make this job very enjoyable
All about the numbers
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee), TXAugust 8, 2014
Cons: no support, all about $$$
Worked for them for 10 years, watched it hit rock bottom. Used to be a terrific company, now it's all about $$$$$. I understand it's a business, but you have to have empathy for your employees, which they do not.
Assisting patients with adls
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCAugust 3, 2014
The best part of my job was seeing the patients sense of thankfulness due to teaching them to independently complete adls/iadls
A great team to be a part of.
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2014
In a profession in which every single day involves many challenges, whether it be with a patient or with nursing or with an unreasonable family member, support is essential to maintain your sanity. in my 5 years at RehabCare I have had the opportunity to work with many wonderful therapists and be lead by a variety of managers with very unique management – more... styles. Overall, I have had a fulfilling and stimulating professional life as part of the rehab team. – less
Good flexibility
Therapist (Current Employee), KansasJuly 22, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility
Cons: lack of support at rvp level
Daily schedule is very flexible. Experienced lack of support at RVP level.
Great company to work for.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: a lot of driving
I worked in a Home Health in which I was responsible for educating patients and family members to safely assist with all Activities of Daily Living. My co-workers were very friendly and we meet on a bi-wwekly basis for case conferences and employee training classes.The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility I had with my schedule.
Horrible Management
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJuly 17, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: no paid holidays off, horrible rehab manager, unprofessional work environment
Basically the management ruined this facility and created a horrible work environment. Majority of co-workers were unprofessional due to the lack of leadership and management. Therapists are not respected and work productivity standards are unrealistic.
good therapy equipment provided
PTA (Current Employee), Olney, ILJuly 8, 2014
Cons: productivity was more important than quality care
Great communication between PTs, OTs and the assistants in providing quality care to patients and education to family members as well as other staff.
Productive and creative
Program Director (Former Employee), Niles, MIJuly 3, 2014
As part of the Rehabcare team, I was responsible for scheduling, payroll, directing team meetings, reporting progress to SNF staff members, communicate with physicians and nurses on regular basis to optimize care for each patient in Rehab, manage Medicare minutes, give tours of facility for potential residents and family members. This was a very schedule – more... oriented position and required being well organized to keep department productive and positive for patients and all who visited. – less
Small town
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Rolla, MOJune 30, 2014
Decent company, but the therapy was contracted out to Rehabcare. Was not really part of the hospital.

1 2 3 4 5

About RehabCare

RehabCare is a major provider of rehabilitation program management services to hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers, – Read more