RehabCare Employee Reviews

enjoyed the interaction with the people
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Peanutz Bar Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 9, 2016
The job itself was nice, enjoyed being around and interacting with all sorts of people. The owners of the bar Peanutz Bar are racist though and very ignorant.
Pros
wonderful co-workers
Cons
Working for racist
Supports great patient care
Director (Former Employee) –  WashingtonFebruary 3, 2016
Worked for the company for 5+ years with no issues. The healthcare industry really placed employees in situations to boost a productive environment yet depended on the patient's level of participation.
The worst company on the planet
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 27, 2016
Terrible leaders and dishonesty all over the place. You walk in on a typical day and never know who will be there or who will not. Turnover rate is huge. Leaders are angry people who are full of fake smiles and lies. The pay is the worst in the industry. Co-workers are sad and unhappy, nobody is happy to come into work.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
All of the dishonest leaders
Great staff and atmosphere to work in!!
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJanuary 19, 2016
I had a wonderful experience working for Rehabcare, I would work for the company again in a heartbeat! Weekly newsletters and education available. My coworkers were friendly and always ready to assist
very good company to work for.
NURSE LIAISON (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 30, 2015
updates, pt, assessments, verify insurance and start precerts. Over the other marketing liaisons. Participated in marketing events.the hardest part of my job was again disappointing the patients and the most enjoyable part was being a key player in their road to recovery.
Pros
Ability to grow by developing relationships at all Little Rock Hospitals
Cons
retirement benifits
Great co workers and clients
occupational therapist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 22, 2015
Very good facility with strong rehab culture. Excellent DOR with cultured management style. Awesome co therapists and support staff.
Great team!
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 21, 2015
RehabCare has been a great employer. Granted, we have relinquished some things over the years, such as paid holidays and overtime, but the team at my facility works well together, works hard and has the patient's best interests in mind.
Pros
Great team and good resources available
Cons
No paid holidays, sometimes high stress
okay company
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 19, 2015
Rehabcare like a lot of companies have become to focused on productivity and not the PT. Placing all pt in ultra high category to get the most money. Not listening to therapist recommendation of what category is proper at times. Hiring to many therapist then cutting hours.
Overall Rehabcare benefits are equal to other companies. Bottom line to all companies is how your program director treats you and your co workers.
Pros
Cons
no breaks, had to work christmas
Great
Rehabilitation Technician/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 18, 2015
Great customer service
Great patient progress
All the employees get along and help one another
Any problems you have you can go to the program director and will work everything out
Productive and great company to work for
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXDecember 17, 2015
Enjoyed my job as director, my supervisor was great and had an awesome experience learning and growing in my position. Lots of people to reach out to for any problems you encounter.
Pros
coworkers were great, company very ethical
Cons
company pulled contract out of building right before christmas

Want to know more about RehabCare?

Ask a question
Great Pay/Flexibility
Physical Therapist Assistant, PRN (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 12, 2015
Most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know my patients & helping them to regain mobility to enjoy life. I also really love my co-workers.
RehabCare
Wellness Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 8, 2015
I have only been at this job for three week. A typical work day is doing senior fit test, exercise program/lectures and reporting. My co-workers are very supportive, sweet and very easy to get along with. The most enjoyable part of my job is being with patients and clients.
Pros
Great people to work with (co-workers and patients)
Cons
Unsure of how many hours I will be working each week
terrible management in west lafayette
passed staff (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, INDecember 4, 2015
This is a beautiful facility with wonderful residents. The management of both the rehab department is corrupt, manipulative and controlling. It is unfortunate that patient care is compromised just to fit into the "in crowd". They compromise the well being of the residents just to keep the money flowing. Blame will be passed when their own inadequacies are revealed, especially the management.
Cons
high demands for productivity, controlling and manipulative
Good work environment
COTA/ Assistant PD (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 17, 2015
Co-workers are some of the best. Team made coming to work fun. Supportive staff throughout the building. Focus on what is best for the patient.
Pros
Supportive Rehab Managers, Great BEnefits
Cons
Low caseload, not enough hours to support a family
Intense place to work
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 13, 2015
Company educates and train their directors. Management is somewhat supportive. Directors report to many people, that is; regional, vice presidents, operations , marketing, and host facility administration.
Hardest part of the job is keep up with all the responsibilities assigned by the company and the host facility. Difficult to keep everyone happy and respond to all requirements.
Focus is on bottom line not on staff considerations or patient satisfactions.
Pros
good education
Cons
minimal support
Nice staff and easy to work with
Licensed PTA (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCNovember 4, 2015
Always flexible and helpful, willing to teach new techniques and always open to inservice ideas. Great benefits, they take care of their employees!
Fun place to work
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 21, 2015
Fast paced, every day was a little different from the day before. Staff was great, very friendly and helpful. Supportive management. Very flexible with employees in school, no set schedule.
Pros
Very flexible with school
Cons
Hard work was not recognized like it should have been
Good continued education benefits
Physical Therapy Assistant / Clinical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 14, 2015
I am currently a PRN therapist and feel that i am satisfied with the conditions at this point ion my career. The hardest part of working part time is getting accustomed to the different skilled nursing facilities
Pros
good compensation
Cons
changes in policy, and the recent merging of companies
nice facility
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  lubbock,txSeptember 14, 2015
Company is a decent one to work for. Worked for them for 4 years and no raises in that time. Offers decent benefits. Required to work weekends and holidays very hard to get time off. Unrealistic documentation and productivity requirements. Evaluating therapists are required to write ALL notes assistants do not have to do any documentation
Pros
fun coworkers
Cons
unrealistic productivity standards
we are contract employees but work in a very nice facility
Rehab Technician (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, KYSeptember 12, 2015
good company to work for but the pay could be better. I work with a great group of therapists.

we are contract employees but work for a great facility.
Pros
helping people getting back to their prior level of function
Cons
getting attached to some of the residents and then maybe losing them