RehabCare Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILMarch 7, 2017
Great atmosphere.
I've learned to work with different personalities and behaviors.
The hardest part of my job is watching patients lose all hope.
The most enjoyable part of my job is watching my patients succeed.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
not enough pay
Company more concerned about making money than the progress of patients.
Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 7, 2017
Felt like I was seeing patients that didn't always need it due to company need for profits. Felt fraudulent at times. Good insurance and pay. Difficult to work for boss with the company and also with the boss of the nursing facility.
Great friendly coworkers all were very nice and easy to work with
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXFebruary 26, 2017
I loved my job here too bad i had to let them go if you get the chance this is a great place to work lots and lots of laundry but the days went by fast great days working there
Very poor management
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 19, 2017
Very poor management , doesn't show value to the employees , useless compliance center , several complaints about management to upper management, problem never gets solved , push for productivity , hostile environment .
Pros
Non
Cons
Many
Good patient focus
Staff PTA (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSFebruary 16, 2017
Management appeared to be more interested in personal life and working away from the office than to get to know patients and staff. Very young but interested in moving up the corporate ladder. Leaving techs to do scheduling and bulk of the work in the office.
Pros
Excellent therapist who are focused on patient care
Cons
Too many therapist splitting hours to create a less than 40 hour work week.
Focused on productivity
Part-Time/PRN Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAFebruary 15, 2017
This company is very focused on productivity. It ensure its staff has all the necessary equipment to do a quality job with their clients.
Excellent company, continuing education reimbursement, uses smart documentation which is easy and user friendly. Great staff
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCFebruary 1, 2017
Excellent company, continuing education reimbursement, uses smart documentation easy and user friendly, friendly staff and dedicated to helping patients achieve their goals.
Rewarding Place to Work
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 30, 2017
I have loved working with Rehab care it is a family as everyone helps everyone and if you ever need help there is a hotline number that you can even call to assist you.
fine
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Berlin, MDJanuary 29, 2017
Due to changes in the sub-acute therapy world more cuts are being made companies are getting scared causing more cut backs. Rehab care is fine they are usually in contracted building, But are ok to work for.
Pros
you get your hours
Good Place to work
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 25, 2017
Working for RehabCare has given me good experience but there is very little room to advance in the corporate environment. I worked in the office in Clayton and remotely and have enjoyed both.
Unethical, non-compliant with State regulations.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  McMinnville, ORJanuary 18, 2017
My very first job as a PTA in Oregon I worked for Rehab Care. The PT quit the day I started. Medicare reviewers came to the building and stated to them they needed to hire a PT for supervision. They did not, continued to try and have me do paperwork outside of the scope for a PTA. I quit with notice. When I tried to work for a Rehab Care years later in a different state I was informed I was put on a do not hire list. I tried to get to the bottom of it but no one in any department knew why. Productivity expectations were 96%.
Kitchen to assist in home cooking
COTA (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJanuary 14, 2017
too tight space to work in
Casamba program
Looked out more for his friend that the job he was doing.
too many chefs and not enough Indians
making hours
My residents are an enjoyable part of my daily routine.
Pros
could leave for lunch
Cons
not enou
working for this company was a delight
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 13, 2017
a typical day would consist of, gathering your patients for that day, who was on either Physical therapy or Occupational therapy case load, once I had gather that information, I would go to the patients rooms introduce myself and tell them why I was there and what we was going to do in therapy that day. I learned how to do certain excerises and how to lift a person properly. it was very exciting everyday, my co workers was very friendly and very easy to get along with I really enjoyed work with the group of women there, the hardest part about that job was trying to coach a patient why therapy was helpful and how it help them get better. the most enjoyable part of the job for was seeing the progress each person made by going to therapy
Pros
benfits, friendly enviorment, eductional
Cons
communication lack when it came to admistration
Office Environment
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 13, 2017
Employees in St Louis Support Center worked closely and well with each other. Benefits package was not as healthy as other companies in the St Louis region.
Poor management
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJanuary 9, 2017
I really enjoyed most of the clinicians here however management and the facility was bad. They were all about making money and not so much the patients and staff.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Poor business
Productive and rewarding workplace.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seneca, MODecember 27, 2016
The staff at Rehabcare are friendly and strive to help the residents to meet the goals of their therapy service. Working at Rehabcare provides a rewarding feeling to help make someone else's day better. They offer great benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Great team and environment
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHDecember 18, 2016
Work with experienced therapists who truly care about the patients and their coworkers. Flexible hours and days if needed. Have a variety of equipment to utilize to assist with getting patients more independent!
Pros
Great team and flexibility
Cons
No raises
Miss working for this company
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 14, 2016
Did well with keeping staff informed of any changes within the company. Had a very hands-on interdisciplinary approach to therapy. Took matters seriously when it comes to patient care.
loved interating with patients
Rehab tech (Former Employee) –  Canton, TXDecember 7, 2016
Lovely atmosphere, worked with amazing teammates. Patient care was also involved in my job duties. I instructed a class of patients to induce muscle resistant exercises.,
Pros
good health insurence and drive pay
Cons
No advancement
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  MichiganDecember 4, 2016
I typically worked 6-8 hours in a skilles nursing type setting with many differnt persoanlities and skill levels. When census was low, employees were offered to go to differnt buildings to work instead of no pay days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RehabCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8