REHAU Employee Reviews

very good work place
Machine Operator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALApril 17, 2017
I enjoyed working there,the people were friendly,the work environment was very educational and productive,the management staff was very intelligent and understading
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
Productive,and not at all fun
Paint Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 15, 2017
We could have used better management and people needs to actually care about their employees. We never hardly ever get an actually thank you for doing a good job. The benefits are good all except the short-term disability which they withhold the first 5 days.
Pros
THE FEED US SOMETIMES.
Cons
SHORT BREAKS
Good place
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 9, 2017
Very good place to work. Work life and personal life are balanced. Culture is great and management seems to understand employee needs. Treats people like family.
job overview
Internship/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJanuary 16, 2017
This particular company was one of my favorites to work for i worked their as an intern in the summer of 05 and 06 this place was an amazing place to work for the management was great my coworkers were amazing, i couldn't say i any part of my job was hard but only maybe something was field wrong & i couldn't find it, the best part of my job was everything that my job entailed opening mail, filing making copies, sending faxes ect.
Productive workplace. Easy to to progress in the company.
Alabama - Assistant to Operator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALDecember 30, 2016
I did enjoy working for the company. I left due to medical reasons.It was long hours and hard work, but good money. I also liked that raises were based on how hard you wlork not how long you have been there.
Pros
good money
Cons
Excellent automotive supplier/ manufacturing experience
Injection Mold Test Level Operator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALDecember 4, 2016
Worked for a wonderful supervisor and Lead Hand. 12 hour shifts, with 60 hour week followed by 24 hour week. guaranteed 84 hours every two weeks. Decent benefits and insurance.
material handler
Material Handler/Forklift Operator teamleader (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALOctober 28, 2016
Good job. Management takes no extra effort to do anything for you. HR has no clue about what happens on the floor. Area supervisors are clueless.
Great place to work.
Lad Hand/ Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALOctober 1, 2016
I loe working here. But some department Supervisors
are very biased. And favoritism, and retaliation by immediate Supervisors is common place. If you spek up about issues they do not deem necessary, you will be deemed as going Rouge.
Pros
Cafateria, great co workers
Cons
Upper Manangement favortism
Production
Fabrication Operator (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 16, 2016
Everyday there is a quota to meet for parts if everyone works together as a team it is easy to achieve that goal but if people work against each other just like any other task it is hard to achieve it. Most days are pretty good co-workers work together most of the time. Its hard to advance in the company. Hard to get raises sometimes. It can get really aggravating sometimes but hey what job can't. So in the end you just got to keep on keeping on and show up to work and do your job and go home.
Pros
Insurance, Co-workers
Cons
Management, Hard to get Raises, Favoritism
decent job
Maintenance Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 15, 2016
Was a maintenance tech there. I really enjoyed the work there and the company over all was pretty good, but main problem was very poor management. After I left, I found out that the maintenance manager was fired. Maybe some much needed changes will be made.
This company could be a whole lot better
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Good Hope, ALJune 2, 2016
The pay is decent but does not match with other companies within the area. If all the departments in this company would work together it would be a better place to work.
Already reviewed this company
Shipping Coordinator PEX DC/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALMay 18, 2016
I reviewed this company in a previous section.
Nothing changes no matter the department or area that you work in for this company.
It is a challenging work environment
Material Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 20, 2016
Work 12 hours a day. Go into work at 7 AM, check inventory status to see what the shortages are for the day. Contact vendors as needed to protect the production process
Pros
Great Benefits, Friendly people
Cons
Long Hours, inventory inaccuracy, booking history
ExampProductive work place that is very big on safety. great staff and co-workers.le: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
fabrication (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALNovember 9, 2015
a normal day at work for me was getting to my station on time setting up my parts and turning on my radio.
I learned to work with other much better because everyone in this one area has to work together to keep up a good quota.
management was great and very understanding.
The hardest part of my day was if the molded parts wasn't ready for me.
The best part was lunch because I got to know my co workers better witch made the day at work better.
Pros
holiday parties and they get you a cake on your birthday no matter how old you are.
Awful
Paint Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 9, 2015
The job and the people are wonderful. The hours are not the best. Working 24 hours straight with no break is killing your employees.
it is a fair factory
Fabrocator (Former Employee) –  ALApril 29, 2015
This job is ok it is a factory job which means you will be in side a factory that makes car parts it is loud and some of the work is not the ideal for most people but if you don't mind long hours and the assembly lne life it is a good job.
Very busy, very productive, extremely high paced.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALApril 13, 2015
Good place, great benefits. Work a lot of hours including some weekends. Great opportunity for advancement. Hard to have time for much other than work.
Pros
Benefits, good pay, advancements
Cons
Lots of hours, not much time for family/life
Very diverse co-workers but generally serious environment
Misc. (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 30, 2015
There is a great array of interesting people here but everyone seems to be "just here to work and get it over with". Every one seems extremely stressed and frustrated, generally high stress, serious environment but very nice people!

I did not have much if any real direction from upper management, no clear information, a bit of a run-around when trying to get answers. Very obvious problem solution recommendations were overlooked, making my job much more difficult than it needed to be and almost impossible to complete.
Pros
Diverse, nice people, friendly
Cons
Felt unimportant, no one seems to like their job, lack of communication with upper management, small things were over-complicated
Fast pace environment and safety is very strongly enforced.
Injection Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 28, 2015
Rehau was a fast pace place to work for, and the management there was very helpful and on top of any problems that occurred. All of the co-workers I worked with are very hard working and we all helped each other get the job done or catch up the conveyor belt if one of us got behind due to machine issues or paperwork. I never really found a hard part at Rehau, I enjoyed my time there especially meeting new people or have become close friends. I enjoyed changing the molds in and out of the machines when I could depending on how much paperwork I had to do before the mold change.
Pros
Supplied all equipment needed for any job.
Cons
No cons that I can think of at this time.
productive work place, and cared more about employees
sander (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALDecember 22, 2014
your work may change day to day but they show you how to do your job the co workers i had was great mangement could have had a little improvement but great place work at
Pros
air condition and fast pace
Cons
let go unexpectidly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REHAU. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval