REHAU

REHAU Employee Reviews

it is a fair factory
Fabrocator (Former Employee), ALApril 29, 2015
This job is ok it is a factory job which means you will be in side a factory that makes car parts it is loud and some of the work is not the ideal for most people but if you don't mind long hours and the assembly lne life it is a good job.
Very busy, very productive, extremely high paced.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Cullman, ALApril 13, 2015
Pros: Benefits, good pay, advancements
Cons: Lots of hours, not much time for family/life
Good place, great benefits. Work a lot of hours including some weekends. Great opportunity for advancement. Hard to have time for much other than work.
Very diverse co-workers but generally serious environment
Misc. (Former Employee), Cullman, ALJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: diverse, nice people, friendly
Cons: felt unimportant, no one seems to like their job, lack of communication with upper management, small things were over-complicated
There is a great array of interesting people here but everyone seems to be "just here to work and get it over with". Every one seems extremely stressed and frustrated, generally high stress, serious environment but very nice people!

I did not have much if any real direction from upper management, no clear information, a bit of a run-around when trying to get answers. Very obvious problem solution recommendations were overlooked, making my job much more difficult than it needed to be and almost impossible to complete.
Fast pace environment and safety is very strongly enforced.
Injection Molding Operator (Former Employee), Cullman, ALJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: supplied all equipment needed for any job.
Cons: no cons that i can think of at this time.
Rehau was a fast pace place to work for, and the management there was very helpful and on top of any problems that occurred. All of the co-workers I worked with are very hard working and we all helped each other get the job done or catch up the conveyor belt if one of us got behind due to machine issues or paperwork. I never really found a hard part at Rehau, I enjoyed my time there especially meeting new people or have become close friends. I enjoyed changing the molds in and out of the machines when I could depending on how much paperwork I had to do before the mold change.
productive work place, and cared more about employees
sander (Former Employee), Cullman, ALDecember 22, 2014
Pros: air condition and fast pace
Cons: let go unexpectidly
your work may change day to day but they show you how to do your job the co workers i had was great mangement could have had a little improvement but great place work at
FT. Belvoir
Fabrication Operator (Former Employee), Cullman, ALNovember 30, 2014
Pros: sunday brunch was free
Fast interesting environment. learning possibilities are endless
promise you the world and dont go through with it
sander (Former Employee), Cullman, ALNovember 14, 2014
Pros: good job
Cons: only keep you the 90 days thn wanna let you go
i worked over 60 hours a week for four months and rather than hire me with benefits they let me go and hired another person, cause they make you go through a temporary agency and their turnover rate is unreal. you are disposable to them.
Good place, good people
Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Cullman, ALAugust 6, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: travel
German company with strong business ties to major OEM automakers.
Very productive and professional workplace, great working conditions, great benefits
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Cullman, AlFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: this is an employee-oriented company.
Cons: the 12 hour shifts-some days are harder than others.
A typical day at work is running an injection molding machine making auto parts for several auto makers. In the 15 years that I have been here, I have had extensive training for the job I now do with the machine, quality of the parts, robots, and computer skills. Management is fair and approachable, we have what is called an "open-door" policy where we can speak our mind without risk of losing our job. I work with some wonderful people, very helpful and always there, we are like a family. The hardest part of my job is the speed of the machine making parts-making sure of the quality before packing the parts. The most enjoyable part of my job is the pride I can take knowing I work for a company that strives to be the best in the industry.
Should have done my homework!!
former employee (Former Employee), CullmanFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: bc bs medical insurance
Cons: gestpo hr department and poor management throughout
Worse place I ever worked!! Turn over should have clued me in but I did not see it, HR is a JOKE....the inmates are running the asylum they use the term " at will" like its a sword and fire when and who ever they want for bogus reasons..........BEWARE before going to work there and do your homework, if they would clean up the current HR there it probably would not be as bad a place to work but that's unlikely......
Very relaxed place to work with very nice people.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Cullman, ALSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: good people
Cons: short breaks
It was a very friendly enviroment with nice people and helpful people, I enjoyed going to work every day and knowing what I needed to gt done as soon as I got there.
I was a one man operation.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Wood Dale, ILAugust 27, 2012
Being over worked because the company never hired any additional help but I continued to do the best job I could.
A Job, not a Career
Choose not to disclose (Former Employee), Cullman, ALAugust 16, 2012
Pros: decent pay for the area
Cons: poor work-life balance, top-heavy once again
Used to be a good place to work. No lessons learned over the years - new contracts in place and everything is chaotic and reactive rather than proactive. Known for management not listening to lower level employees. Place is wrought with the buddy system. If you need a job and all the overtime you can handle go for it, but unless you can rub elbows with people the right way (play golf, have a degree, or work is your life), don't expect to get anywhere. Good place to get manufacturing experience while you look for something else.
Good products with strong management
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Midwest USJuly 12, 2012
Pros: ability to build customer relations
Cons: product mix that is not always appropriate for us customer base
A company with management who strongly endorse a product mix developed for European market that does not always fit US customer base.

REHAU Salaries