REHAU Employee Reviews in United States

Already reviewed this company
Shipping Coordinator PEX DC/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALMay 18, 2016
I reviewed this company in a previous section.
Nothing changes no matter the department or area that you work in for this company.
It is a challenging work environment
Material Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 20, 2016
Work 12 hours a day. Go into work at 7 AM, check inventory status to see what the shortages are for the day. Contact vendors as needed to protect the production process
Pros
Great Benefits, Friendly people
Cons
Long Hours, inventory inaccuracy, booking history
ExampProductive work place that is very big on safety. great staff and co-workers.le: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
fabrication (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALNovember 9, 2015
a normal day at work for me was getting to my station on time setting up my parts and turning on my radio.
I learned to work with other much better because everyone in this one area has to work together to keep up a good quota.
management was great and very understanding.
The hardest part of my day was if the molded parts wasn't ready for me.
The best part was lunch because I got to know my co workers better witch made the day at work better.
Pros
holiday parties and they get you a cake on your birthday no matter how old you are.
Awful
Paint Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 9, 2015
The job and the people are wonderful. The hours are not the best. Working 24 hours straight with no break is killing your employees.
it is a fair factory
Fabrocator (Former Employee) –  ALApril 29, 2015
This job is ok it is a factory job which means you will be in side a factory that makes car parts it is loud and some of the work is not the ideal for most people but if you don't mind long hours and the assembly lne life it is a good job.
Very busy, very productive, extremely high paced.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALApril 13, 2015
Good place, great benefits. Work a lot of hours including some weekends. Great opportunity for advancement. Hard to have time for much other than work.
Pros
Benefits, good pay, advancements
Cons
Lots of hours, not much time for family/life
Very diverse co-workers but generally serious environment
Misc. (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 30, 2015
There is a great array of interesting people here but everyone seems to be "just here to work and get it over with". Every one seems extremely stressed and frustrated, generally high stress, serious environment but very nice people!

I did not have much if any real direction from upper management, no clear information, a bit of a run-around when trying to get answers. Very obvious problem solution recommendations were overlooked, making my job much more difficult than it needed to be and almost impossible to complete.
Pros
diverse, nice people, friendly
Cons
felt unimportant, no one seems to like their job, lack of communication with upper management, small things were over-complicated
Fast pace environment and safety is very strongly enforced.
Injection Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 28, 2015
Rehau was a fast pace place to work for, and the management there was very helpful and on top of any problems that occurred. All of the co-workers I worked with are very hard working and we all helped each other get the job done or catch up the conveyor belt if one of us got behind due to machine issues or paperwork. I never really found a hard part at Rehau, I enjoyed my time there especially meeting new people or have become close friends. I enjoyed changing the molds in and out of the machines when I could depending on how much paperwork I had to do before the mold change.
Pros
supplied all equipment needed for any job.
Cons
no cons that i can think of at this time.
productive work place, and cared more about employees
sander (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALDecember 22, 2014
your work may change day to day but they show you how to do your job the co workers i had was great mangement could have had a little improvement but great place work at
Pros
air condition and fast pace
Cons
let go unexpectidly
FT. Belvoir
Fabrication Operator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALNovember 30, 2014
Fast interesting environment. learning possibilities are endless
Pros
sunday brunch was free
promise you the world and dont go through with it
sander (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALNovember 14, 2014
i worked over 60 hours a week for four months and rather than hire me with benefits they let me go and hired another person, cause they make you go through a temporary agency and their turnover rate is unreal. you are disposable to them.
Pros
good job
Cons
only keep you the 90 days thn wanna let you go
Good place, good people
Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 6, 2013
German company with strong business ties to major OEM automakers.
Pros
people
Cons
travel
Very productive and professional workplace, great working conditions, great benefits
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Cullman, AlFebruary 17, 2013
A typical day at work is running an injection molding machine making auto parts for several auto makers. In the 15 years that I have been here, I have had extensive training for the job I now do with the machine, quality of the parts, robots, and computer skills. Management is fair and approachable, we have what is called an "open-door" policy where we can speak our mind without risk of losing our job. I work with some wonderful people, very helpful and always there, we are like a family. The hardest part of my job is the speed of the machine making parts-making sure of the quality before packing the parts. The most enjoyable part of my job is the pride I can take knowing I work for a company that strives to be the best in the industry.
Pros
this is an employee-oriented company.
Cons
the 12 hour shifts-some days are harder than others.
Should have done my homework!!
former employee (Former Employee) –  CullmanFebruary 1, 2013
Worse place I ever worked!! Turn over should have clued me in but I did not see it, HR is a JOKE....the inmates are running the asylum they use the term " at will" like its a sword and fire when and who ever they want for bogus reasons..........BEWARE before going to work there and do your homework, if they would clean up the current HR there it probably would not be as bad a place to work but that's unlikely......
Pros
bc bs medical insurance
Cons
gestpo hr department and poor management throughout
Very relaxed place to work with very nice people.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 26, 2012
It was a very friendly enviroment with nice people and helpful people, I enjoyed going to work every day and knowing what I needed to gt done as soon as I got there.
Pros
good people
Cons
short breaks
I was a one man operation.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Wood Dale, ILAugust 27, 2012
Being over worked because the company never hired any additional help but I continued to do the best job I could.
A Job, not a Career
Choose not to disclose (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 16, 2012
Used to be a good place to work. No lessons learned over the years - new contracts in place and everything is chaotic and reactive rather than proactive. Known for management not listening to lower level employees. Place is wrought with the buddy system. If you need a job and all the overtime you can handle go for it, but unless you can rub elbows with people the right way (play golf, have a degree, or work is your life), don't expect to get anywhere. Good place to get manufacturing experience while you look for something else.
Pros
decent pay for the area
Cons
poor work-life balance, top-heavy once again
Good products with strong management
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Midwest USJuly 12, 2012
A company with management who strongly endorse a product mix developed for European market that does not always fit US customer base.
Pros
ability to build customer relations
Cons
product mix that is not always appropriate for us customer base
Productive learning environment
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAApril 28, 2012
Right out of school, this was a good first job and gave me the opportunity to actually use and apply the skills that I had learned in school.