Rehmann Employee Reviews

Productive and enjoyable work environment
Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJune 15, 2015
Great place to work, friendly and knowledgable staff provide a great experience and the opportunity to learn. Highly recommended for anyone considering public accounting.
Pros
Great staff, Friends environment, pleasant atmosphere, knowledgeable group of individuals
Nothing Special
Professional Support (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 20, 2015
I met a lot of really great people at Rehmann - and some really rude people as well. I learned a lot and enjoyed the different aspects of my job yet outside of Tax Season the days would drag on forever and in my position I did not have much to do. "Busy work" only last for so long. If you are an accountant and looking to establish a long term career I'd say go for it, the company will treat you well. But if you're going to be "professional support" I'd really think long and hard about it- it's not a position I'd want to remain in for more than 5 years even less than that. I don't think I could become desperate enough to ever return to Rehmann the stress of the work environment at times made me physically ill. I hope this review helps.
Pros
free lunchs, healthy snack wednesdays
Cons
work/life balance, mandatory saturdays during tax season, rude principles
Great Internship program
Tax Internship- January to April (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 17, 2014
Rehmann provided a great work environment for an intern. A mentor was assigned to assist and every level of management made themselves available for questions. I learned what a typical busy season was like and was trained in several different tax returns. The hardest part of the job was the initial information overflow that any new employee experiences.
Pros
snack wednesdays and free dinners
CPA Firm with better work life balance
In-Charge Auditor (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJuly 21, 2014
Having come from a Big 4 CPA firm, I found that Rehmann offered a better work life balance than I had previously experienced.
Growing Accounting and Wealth Management Firm
Director of Organizational Development (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 11, 2013
Rehmann is a growing national accounting and wealth management firm, headquartered in Michigan.
Pros
worklife balance
Cons
lack of diversity
working in a tax firm
Administrative Prof/ Office Operations (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 2, 2013
Good job security
Team environment
Rehamnn does a lot of mergers.
Not the best work/ life balance.
Great company and great people
Manager of Networking Services (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 26, 2012
No such thing as a typical day which is the way I like it.
I learned a lot.
Management did a good job and was very fair.
Great group of people - fun on and off the clock.
Hardest part of job was probably the travel and being away from family.
I really enjoyed the work overall.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
office politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehmann. Our community is ready to answer.