Reid Hospital & Health Care Services

Reid Hospital & Health Care Services United States Employee Reviews

run as fast as you can
RN (Former Employee), Surgery Dept.February 8, 2015
I had 26 years experience as an OR Nurse when I started working there. Worst situation I have ever been in. Employees and Dr. staff very rude and will set you up in a heartbeat. I only worked there for 3 months. they eat their young in the surgery department. I witnessed several breaches in patient care and tried to do something about it but was shut down. If you don't fit in their little click you are toast. i am so thankful I left. Don't work there, you will be sorry.
Worst
RN (Former Employee), Richmond, INJanuary 4, 2015
Worst place I have ever worked. Nurses and doctors are very rude. Patient care isn't a priority. Witnesses nurses doing unethical acts.
The staff at Reid are wonderful people that care about others.
Director, Volunteer Services (Former Employee), Richmond, INOctober 21, 2014
Pros: culture
Reid's employees and volunteers are top-notch. They not only care about the patients, but also their patients' families, and the community. They are dedicated to caring for others and keeping them safe.
Worst place to work
LPN (Former Employee), Richmond, INMay 29, 2014
Nurse hostility is the worse at this hospital. They even give classes and training on it. If you don't mind being bullied at work then go for it. HR will not even support you. Nurses checking off orders to give medication that the physician did not give consent to give.
Reid Hospital
Billing Specialist and Charge Master (Former Employee), Richmond, INFebruary 10, 2014
I originally started with Reid Hospital and they contracted the revenue cycle out to Dell and then Conifer. Reid Hospital is an excellent place to work.
very nice work place and enjoyable staff
Externship (Former Employee), Richmond, INDecember 31, 2013
very nice place. I just did my externship here but would of liked to have been able to work here.
Great working atmosphere.
Purchasing Clerk (Former Employee), Richmond, INSeptember 25, 2012
Clerical/secretarial responsibilities. Friendly coworkers & management. Enjoyed helping peers, customers & patients. Hardest part was leaving.

Reid Hospital & Health Care Services Salaries