Reimbursement Technologies Inc Employee Reviews in United States

ok job
Telephone Inquiry (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 16, 2016
if you like doing the same thing day in and day out. then this is your place to be. I could not interact with other co workers and I often felt trapped at my desk.
benefits
Not a good place to work.
Coder (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 11, 2016
All they care about is production and they hire only coders from India! Not a good place to work! The employees that re not from India are nice to work with.
Advancement opportunites
Patient Services Represntative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PaOctober 21, 2015
This is an excellent company to work for they are always growing and promoting. The job offers great benefits, incentives, holidays, vacation days. Do not have to work weekends.
Pros
weekly promotions, overtime opportunities
Cons
not enough people on second shift
Flexibility
. (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 8, 2015
The hours are pretty flexible depending on which department you work for. Some have the ability to work remotely and only come in for important meetings or holiday parties. They have opportunities fr advancement and provide tuition reimbursement. I really like my co-workers.
Pros
Easily accessible via public transportation and ample parking
A great company to with room for advancement.
A/R Follow Up Representative (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PASeptember 1, 2015
A typical work day consisted of a flex schedule. Although I worked independently, the were times where I had to work as a team. I worked on accounts receivable with outstanding balances. Each report consisted of multiple clients and within each client I researched any issues that may have caused for delay in payment by insurances. I corresponded with the insurances via mail, for appeals, also by telephone and email.

I learned to maximize and organize my time for the benefit of an effective work day. The management team allowed me to be independent and motivated me to continue my education and constant support for advancement within the company.

The hardest part of the job was being on hold for long periods of time with insurances.

The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the patients with payments and clarifying their insurance in terms they can understand.
Pros
open kitchen and cafe, walking trail outside of office building
Cons
Location of office was very remote
Insurance Inquiry
Insurance Inquiry, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  conshohocken,paMarch 19, 2015
Spoke with patients about their recent visits to the hospital. Also taking information to send statements out. Taking payments like doing High Deductible and Payor Paid Calls. I learned to be calm and not let what the callers shout get you down or get to you. My co-workers are awesome it's a very friendly environment.
Worst company to work for
Insurance Inquiry (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 10, 2015
GHETTO...UNDERSTATEMENT. They quota is ridiculous in the department I work for. It may not be a word to describe this suppose company.
I never been to a company that even HR talk about you to your face and if you not with them then advancement is HARD! They will write you up for looking at them wrong. I have so much on this company I should write a BOOK!
Management I wont begin on them just know they shouldn't even be managing a thing.
VERY POOR! VERY SAD! HOW DO YOU MAKE A BILLION DOLLARS AND ALL YOU DID WAS GIVE YOUR WORKERS A PIECE OF CAKE! WOW. THIS COMPANY DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING!
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything stay away.
A Straight Forward Company
Bilingual Representative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 22, 2013
Company is very loyal and is willing to work with you the best they can. Company has room for advancement in the Medical Billing Industry. Many departments to end up in or even pick from when the opportunity is available if the employee has the requirements or degree/certification. Low pay, but very easy task to finish and do. Supervisor are unprofessional as they pass by their own employees on the phone and laugh or joke too loud. Employees are giving the opportunity for a job opening before the job seekers that are not with the company.
Pros
advancement, public transportation
Cons
supervisor feel like they can do whatever they want, discrimination at times on the outbound calling floor. low pay.
This is a stressful place to work...
Patient Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Conshohken , PaJune 12, 2013
Notice the attention to production. They take the word multi-task to a different level ! You have to be able to read correspondence from a patient and speak on the phone at the same time . That is 2 peoples job ...not 1 . For the amount of stress ...who cares about a water ice or pretzel . Then you have to use 10 minutes of your "make busy " time to get it . If you are not in the young girl clique then you are not "in" . And how does a company allow so many family members to work together ....everyone is related to someone in the company .
Pros
near the train station
Cons
stess, cliques
Rita water ice day, Pretzel day, acknowledgement of all local sporting events, holiday contest, sincere management team
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 21, 2012
This company was a great learning experience. They allow room to grow towards advancement. Each department supports each other. A typical day would be adhearing to patient conserns. Cooresponding with insurance, attorneys, patients etc,. Managing incoming documentations from the parties listed above, while maintaining a high call volume. A career could be made with this company.
Pros
norristown bike trail, septa, company envolvement, overtime
Cons
short lunch
Productive place to work, excellent training
Coding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 2, 2012
Abstracting 320 medical records a day, learned E/M. ICD-9, CPT codes withing 6 week initial training, management was fair and had open door policy, co-workers team spirited, hardest part of job was keeping production at dept. standard when servers went down for hours.
Most enjoyable part was working in a friendly and cooperative environment.
Pros
excellent training
Cons
high production requirements could cause overexertion injuries over long term.
An excellent remote coding company to work for.
ER coding specialist (Current Employee) –  Remote from home,July 21, 2012
I log into my computer at 5:30 am central time and am allowed 2 15 minute breaks and one 30-60 min lunch hour. I work 8 hours a day. I do not have any iteraction with my co-workers beyond a scheduled meeting every quarter. The most enjoyable part of my job is the coding aspect. The hardest part of my job is keeping up rate when my ISP is not working correctly. My supervisor is a great person to work for. She is very informative when it comes to questions and flexible when I need to flex time for an appointment.
Pros
remote, work from home and i have the ability to flex time when i have a scheduling conflict with work
Cons
there is no interaction between coders.
Mangement values employees ambitions
Transition Business, Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 27, 2013
The typical day is comfortable and you work at your own pace; i have learned the aspect of pre and post billing of patient accounts, mahagment depends on who is your manager my manager do not rde my back and answers all questions in a reasonable time frame, the hardest part of my job is communicating with other departments, who do not like to give answers to employees are not management level. The most emjoyable about my job is that I woork form 4am-1230pm and it involves no weekends.
Pros
no weekend hours
Cons
health benefits, tuition reimbursments
My work day
Practice Administration Executive (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PASeptember 15, 2013
I oversee general billing operations and monitoring of Key Financial Indicators for all of EmCare's HMA facilities around the nation as well as the Adventist hospitals in the Southeastern US, Consulting with internal and external clients regarding patient billing issues, 3rd Party Reimbursement Analysis, Data Abstraction, Analysis and Reporting,
Pros
great working environment
Cons
my daily trip to work is 66 miles.
Les Miserables
Ar/Follow Up Rep (Former Employee) –  ConshohockenJune 19, 2014
Ghetto work environment,negative outlook on life,hate themselves and project on others, loud angry voice volume.If you are looking for a negative gossip filled support group to make you feel good about yourself then this is where you want to be!
Pros
near train, flexibile work hours, tuition reimbursement, can advance
Cons
cesspool for the weak
Advancement is possible
Mailroom Clerk/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 1, 2012
Mailroom is a fast paced job. Many departments rely upon the ability of the mailroom clerks to get job accomplished in a short period of time. Benefits are great, 401k plan, full medical. Management is willing to work with the employees and are reasonable.
Pros
never a dull moment
Cons
mandatory overtime
work place envior interesting
INSURANCE INQUIRY- ASSITANT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  1000 River Rd ste.#100 Conshohocken, PA 19428January 22, 2014
The work place was productive and customer service oriented. The members of the management team were interesting. The co-workers work well together.
Pros
easy money
Cons
management can be hateful and mean.
My first employer
Correspondence Representative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PANovember 13, 2012
I loved RTI. Wonderful place to work. It was very friendly and cared about it's employees. I had a baby while I was there and they gave my son a beautiful blanket from the job. loved it!
Great place to work with a good corporate culture.
Practice Administration Executive (Current Employee) –  ConshohockenMarch 4, 2012
This is a highly structured, motivated company that is always improving and growing.
Pros
hour lunches, good benefits, bonuses
REFUND CASH POSTING REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 23, 2012
Working here is great and the people are friendly. I love that there are many advantages and that there is always room to move within the company.

Reimbursement Technologies Inc Reviews by Location