Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C.

Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. Employee Reviews

Fast paced work enviroment.
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Coal Township P.A.September 26, 2016
A typical work day would be drive pallet jack, pick orders told through my headset, build pallets, wrap the pallet, and set them by the trailer it will be shipped on.
not a good place to work in my book. Wouldn't refer anyone.
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Austell, GASeptember 22, 2016
Always in the office after pay day check is always not right. Told me they use lifts pallet Jacks ,they only have 2 lift gate trailers ,the straight truck doesn't have one they work hard for so little pay.The helpers make more than drivers.
Pros
Some good drivers who help you learn the business .
Cons
Didnt say the company charges the driver for an helper.
good job
Buisness Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Shawano, WISeptember 21, 2016
liked my job, always busy, great people/co-workers, there really wasn't a typical day, my days were always different depending on what was going on. I may be in Customer Service for a while, or Reception to help out or working on problems with pcs.
Chip on Shoulder is showing
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VASeptember 6, 2016
Top Management at Reinhart Sales is a boss, not a leader. Does not value strong employees and allow them to grow but rather stifle and pump up his own self, he takes all the glory and is completely out of touch with his own team. He still trying to prove SYSCO lost something of value but few believe him or in him.

Coworkers are stronger than this manager, warehouse has the strongest team of all departments, supervisor values training, coaching and recognizing the hard work of his team. It goes a long way.
Pros
Operations and Customer Service
Cons
Not ethical in upper management and does not care nor does corporate level care
If you can't get on at Sysco this is the next best thing
Order selector (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 30, 2016
No training of the new employees. They put you on a electric pallet jack show you how to use it one time and expect you to know what you are doing by first break. Can't keep good workers. Over work the ones that work and most times take it easy on the slackers. A good job to have while looking for something longer lasting.
Pros
Incentive pay
Cons
Work every holiday, poor management, company lies to it's workers.
Enter at your own risk
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, PAAugust 27, 2016
This company is the worst company I've ever worked for..if you want a decent pay you better expect to work to death!!they also have cameras in the trucks to so call benefit you but trust me they don't they just give them a reason to fire you and they will do it in a heartbeat!!there benefits are so-so but you pay out the rear for them! So you make the call you will find out what I'm talking about
Pros
Hmmmm cant think of any
Cons
Couldnt tell you where to begin theres to many
Overall great place too work
Night Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, PAJuly 30, 2016
Good family oriented company. Overall it is a good company too work for. A typical work day starts at 6 pm and goes until the work is done typically around 4 am. The only downside for me is with young kids working the long nights.
Stay away from this company!!
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIJuly 28, 2016
Of all the years working , this is the worse company to work for. Management at first welcomes you in , but after that, they lie, and cheat their way in making you work like a dog. .They are so two faced, in everything they do, even the so call awards they have to show how great they are, is just a lie. Stay, far, far away from this company, and seek employment else where, now that is the truth!!
Pros
Big Company
Cons
Long hours, work like a dog, management lies all the time, need a full page for this section.
hard work
Warehouse Lead Man (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJuly 25, 2016
Heavy duty labor picking orders for companies but it pays very well. Very fast paced company to work for the benefits are great and so is the equipment.
can be high stress
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 15, 2016
Typical day:
- Provide assistance to facility personnel when they report food safety related issues
- Coordinate with vendors when food safety issue arise at receiving
- Identify areas for improvement
- Ability to thrive an a high stress environment is crucial
- Ability to confidently stand behind your ideas and conclusions is crucial
- Hardest part of the job: high stress
- Most enjoyable part of the job: helping facility personnel to streamline their processes
Hard work
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Marshall, MNJuly 2, 2016
Have to get up early in the mornings no matter what the weather was doing. Do multiple stops during the day and some loads were so big you had to finish it the next day.
I enjoy coming to work
Purchaser (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJuly 1, 2016
Working alongside the purchasing team and management is a pleasure. Reinhart provides the purchasing department all the tools to do our job successfully. .
Pros
Everyone strives to succeed
Cons
The busisness is changing
An amazing experiance
Julian Davila, International Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2016
A normal day was a calm collective place to be at. I loved helping this company because it really did teach me how to talk to people through the phone and how to work on a computer better, it was a good learning experiance.
Pros
I learned a lot
Cons
it wasn't my job
No Life and No Communication
Driver (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMay 23, 2016
You have a few selected employees that get the short routes. As for the other drivers you will work 12, 14 and 16 hour days with not one minute to spare or for error. I would no recommend this job for anyone that is married and or has a family.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Management and hours
good group of corperate managers
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Prince George, VAMay 19, 2016
good co workers, hardest part of job was finding workers in the local area, causing stress on the complete team. This resulted in the parent company closing down this distribution center
Pros
Cons
not enough co manager support within the OCO
Relaxing Place to work.
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMay 4, 2016
Love working for Reinhart, but not enough hours. Found another job but that did not work out. Would like to go back to Reinhart Foods.
Pros
Good place, good bosses, good pay. No complaints.
Cons
More hours needed.
Changing of business stratgies
Division President (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILMarch 21, 2016
RFS is a great place to work, they have went through growing pains and expansion pains, their people are dedicated to the business and each other in making the company successful.
Need better communication
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAMarch 12, 2016
They have created domiciles to run loads outside of Atlanta because they don't have enough drivers there but if you delivery from a domicile you make around 14 or 15 hundred every 2 weeks and that isn't worth it for what you have to do there is a difference in making 100 thousand working 70 hours a week and then they tax so you may bring home 45000 for a year my advice don't go for nuttin Rick or Al tell you they will change up on you like you ain't dirt cause all they do is run thru drivers if you have a CDL in metro area you have worked there see for self but you have been warned
Pros
Cons
Workinh all night even on holidays also forced dispatch on you off days
I like going to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAFebruary 4, 2016
I enjoy the people I work with
I enjoy my customers
I've learned a lot about distribution
Good flexibility with working from the road
Pros
COMPENSATION
Cons
NOTHING
Great company to work for and fantastic co workers!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAFebruary 4, 2016
I'm a firm believer in in order to enjoy your job you need to also enjoy your co workers. You get the whole package at Reinhart. Great company to work for, the employees are fantastic, and on top of that you get good pay and benefits! If you'd like to enjoy going to work every day I'd suggest applying at Reinhart and joining our team!
Pros
Friendly faces every day, benefits, pay
Cons
Nothing!

2.6