Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. Employee Reviews in United States

Great company to work for and fantastic co workers!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAFebruary 4, 2016
I'm a firm believer in in order to enjoy your job you need to also enjoy your co workers. You get the whole package at Reinhart. Great company to work for, the employees are fantastic, and on top of that you get good pay and benefits! If you'd like to enjoy going to work every day I'd suggest applying at Reinhart and joining our team!
Pros
Friendly faces every day, benefits, pay
Cons
Nothing!
I like going to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAFebruary 4, 2016
I enjoy the people I work with
I enjoy my customers
I've learned a lot about distribution
Good flexibility with working from the road
Pros
COMPENSATION
Cons
NOTHING
good place to work
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJanuary 30, 2016
good benefits such as health/dental insurance, 401k, free life insurance equal to your salary. treated fairly as long as you do your job they dont bother you.
Great Opportunities for drivers
Driver (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MADecember 3, 2015
Hard work but excellent pay-great staff to work with. Benefits are good-very fast pace. Room for advancement if you work hard.
Pros
Steady Job-pay is very good
Cons
Hours-physical work
Overall good place to work for
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 30, 2015
Reinhart overall is a good company to work for. The benefits are better than most other companies, management is for the employees, and the company does try to have different functions (baseball games with all staff, hockey games, cookouts, etc). Pay could be looked at but is comparable to other companies. Downfalls are you do work long hours and it is hard to have the family time at the same time.
Pros
Benefits, management
Cons
hard to balance family life with work life, long hours
Driver Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MADecember 3, 2015
Currently work as a driver supervisor-great people. We have plenty of problems that we are working through but management is working in the right direction.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
hours
This was a fair company
order processing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2015
I loved the benefits and the environment that I was surrounded by. It was a fairly friendly environment.The location wasn't so bad either
can be high stress
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 15, 2016
Typical day:
- Provide assistance to facility personnel when they report food safety related issues
- Coordinate with vendors when food safety issue arise at receiving
- Identify areas for improvement
- Ability to thrive an a high stress environment is crucial
- Ability to confidently stand behind your ideas and conclusions is crucial
- Hardest part of the job: high stress
- Most enjoyable part of the job: helping facility personnel to streamline their processes
Reinhart Manassas
Loader (Former Employee) –  Manassas,Va.August 27, 2015
Management continues to lie to the employees to get what they want especially upper management, they will even lie about the money and raises you are promised.The health insurance is terrible and the work environment is sickening.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Management, Management and Mangement
Stay away from this company!!
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIJuly 28, 2016
Of all the years working , this is the worse company to work for. Management at first welcomes you in , but after that, they lie, and cheat their way in making you work like a dog. .They are so two faced, in everything they do, even the so call awards they have to show how great they are, is just a lie. Stay, far, far away from this company, and seek employment else where, now that is the truth!!
Pros
Big Company
Cons
Long hours, work like a dog, management lies all the time, need a full page for this section.
Transportation
Transportation (Current Employee) –  Taunton MaSeptember 16, 2015
Great company to work for always room for advancement.Great benefits, family orientated. I have been with Reinhart since February, I have already moved up in position. I hope to have a long career.
Need better communication
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAMarch 12, 2016
They have created domiciles to run loads outside of Atlanta because they don't have enough drivers there but if you delivery from a domicile you make around 14 or 15 hundred every 2 weeks and that isn't worth it for what you have to do there is a difference in making 100 thousand working 70 hours a week and then they tax so you may bring home 45000 for a year my advice don't go for nuttin Rick or Al tell you they will change up on you like you ain't dirt cause all they do is run thru drivers if you have a CDL in metro area you have worked there see for self but you have been warned
Pros
Cons
Workinh all night even on holidays also forced dispatch on you off days
Very great place to work
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Coal Township,PA.July 15, 2015
My job at Rienhart Foods was that I was a driver helper, My job was to go along with the driver and help him deliver product to all the SubWay stores. I learned lot's in my daily function as the helper. I would do all the paper work keep in right order for each stop. Co-workers were awesome and got along with them all.
Pros
Raises
Order Selector
Order (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 20, 2015
a very friendly place to work, the management here are very helpful. The pay is very good. Great heath benefits. Its a safe clean work space.
Pros
pay
Cons
long nights
An amazing experiance
Julian Davila, International Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2016
A normal day was a calm collective place to be at. I loved helping this company because it really did teach me how to talk to people through the phone and how to work on a computer better, it was a good learning experiance.
Pros
I learned a lot
Cons
it wasn't my job
Horrible customers and Idiot drivers!
Local Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Shawano, WIJanuary 20, 2016
I have 16 years experience driving in the city and when I came to this company it was like being treated like a rookie driver ! Customers do not like new drivers and the bad drivers I came across are not fun to be around and have no personality! I was laughed at when I fell down at some of these restaurants with greasy floors. This company is the worst food service place to go you don't get paid for the work you do. Think about how long it takes to hook up and fuel your truck plus pre and post trip you dont get paid for that! Only apply here if you have multiple dui and just got out of prison!
Pros
Cons
Horrible pay- I could go on forever!
Overall great place too work
Night Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, PAJuly 30, 2016
Good family oriented company. Overall it is a good company too work for. A typical work day starts at 6 pm and goes until the work is done typically around 4 am. The only downside for me is with young kids working the long nights.
No Life and No Communication
Driver (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMay 23, 2016
You have a few selected employees that get the short routes. As for the other drivers you will work 12, 14 and 16 hour days with not one minute to spare or for error. I would no recommend this job for anyone that is married and or has a family.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Management and hours
good group of corperate managers
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Prince George, VAMay 19, 2016
good co workers, hardest part of job was finding workers in the local area, causing stress on the complete team. This resulted in the parent company closing down this distribution center
Pros
Cons
not enough co manager support within the OCO
High paced environment
Transportation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 24, 2015
I managed duties that would otherwise fall through the cracks. I've learned that I enjoy working with and for those that are just has hardworking as I. The management tried to maintain a teamwork environment regularly. My co-workers were motivated and ambitious. The hardest part of the job was keeping the drivers satisfied. The most fulfilling part of the job was finishing tasks ahead of schedule daily.
Pros
Salary, Recognition, Growth Potential
Cons
Departmental Division Issues

2.7