Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C.

Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. Employee Reviews in United States

Great Opportunities for drivers
Driver (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MADecember 3, 2015
Hard work but excellent pay-great staff to work with. Benefits are good-very fast pace. Room for advancement if you work hard.
Pros
Steady Job-pay is very good
Cons
Hours-physical work
Overall good place to work for
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 30, 2015
Reinhart overall is a good company to work for. The benefits are better than most other companies, management is for the employees, and the company does try to have different functions (baseball games with all staff, hockey games, cookouts, etc). Pay could be looked at but is comparable to other companies. Downfalls are you do work long hours and it is hard to have the family time at the same time.
Pros
Benefits, management
Cons
hard to balance family life with work life, long hours
Great company to work for and fantastic co workers!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAFebruary 4, 2016
I'm a firm believer in in order to enjoy your job you need to also enjoy your co workers. You get the whole package at Reinhart. Great company to work for, the employees are fantastic, and on top of that you get good pay and benefits! If you'd like to enjoy going to work every day I'd suggest applying at Reinhart and joining our team!
Pros
Friendly faces every day, benefits, pay
Cons
Nothing!
Driver Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MADecember 3, 2015
Currently work as a driver supervisor-great people. We have plenty of problems that we are working through but management is working in the right direction.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
hours
Good place to work.
Facility Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MANovember 16, 2015
Pay is good. You will work alot. Management is awsome. Good co-workers. Big building. Sometimes you got to work saturdays to catch up on the work (broken equipment, racks, cleaning). Just be prepared to work hard.
Pros
Pay. Good people
Cons
Slow days. Nights
can be high stress
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 15, 2016
Typical day:
- Provide assistance to facility personnel when they report food safety related issues
- Coordinate with vendors when food safety issue arise at receiving
- Identify areas for improvement
- Ability to thrive an a high stress environment is crucial
- Ability to confidently stand behind your ideas and conclusions is crucial
- Hardest part of the job: high stress
- Most enjoyable part of the job: helping facility personnel to streamline their processes
Need better communication
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAMarch 12, 2016
They have created domiciles to run loads outside of Atlanta because they don't have enough drivers there but if you delivery from a domicile you make around 14 or 15 hundred every 2 weeks and that isn't worth it for what you have to do there is a difference in making 100 thousand working 70 hours a week and then they tax so you may bring home 45000 for a year my advice don't go for nuttin Rick or Al tell you they will change up on you like you ain't dirt cause all they do is run thru drivers if you have a CDL in metro area you have worked there see for self but you have been warned
Pros
Cons
Workinh all night even on holidays also forced dispatch on you off days
Reinhart Manassas
Loader (Former Employee) –  Manassas,Va.August 27, 2015
Management continues to lie to the employees to get what they want especially upper management, they will even lie about the money and raises you are promised.The health insurance is terrible and the work environment is sickening.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Management, Management and Mangement
Will ask you to move mountains but don't treat you fairly
Inbound receiver (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJanuary 29, 2016
management is horrible. Everything is a rush. No regard for a life outside of work. Pay is ok, favorites get preference. doesn't matter how hard you work management will only ask for more. No appreciation for hard working people.
I like going to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAFebruary 4, 2016
I enjoy the people I work with
I enjoy my customers
I've learned a lot about distribution
Good flexibility with working from the road
Pros
COMPENSATION
Cons
NOTHING
Horrible customers and Idiot drivers!
Local Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Shawano, WIJanuary 20, 2016
I have 16 years experience driving in the city and when I came to this company it was like being treated like a rookie driver ! Customers do not like new drivers and the bad drivers I came across are not fun to be around and have no personality! I was laughed at when I fell down at some of these restaurants with greasy floors. This company is the worst food service place to go you don't get paid for the work you do. Think about how long it takes to hook up and fuel your truck plus pre and post trip you dont get paid for that! Only apply here if you have multiple dui and just got out of prison!
Pros
Cons
Horrible pay- I could go on forever!
challenging and productive
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIJanuary 23, 2016
rewarding in many areas of the career allowing for continuous education and growth opportunities. Proud to be part of an amazing group of individuals
Wri te everything down
driver (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MASeptember 9, 2015
Management kept messing with my pay. I wasn't getting the down time i was suppose to. I was told when i get to a point that I'm doing routes on my own, I'll get my full pay. Not the case. They kept switching me from training pay to hourly to piece pay. This is a hard job that is worth doing if they pay you the way they should, unfortunately they play games and manipulate the system to pay you as little as possible.
Pros
when your check is right, the pay is good
Cons
constantly having to chase your money, fight for what you earn, management is very unorganized, the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. If you don't keep track of your hours and pay, you will be screwed and lose it.
good place to work
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJanuary 30, 2016
good benefits such as health/dental insurance, 401k, free life insurance equal to your salary. treated fairly as long as you do your job they dont bother you.
An amazing experiance
Julian Davila, International Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2016
A normal day was a calm collective place to be at. I loved helping this company because it really did teach me how to talk to people through the phone and how to work on a computer better, it was a good learning experiance.
Pros
I learned a lot
Cons
it wasn't my job
Transportation
Transportation (Current Employee) –  Taunton MaSeptember 16, 2015
Great company to work for always room for advancement.Great benefits, family orientated. I have been with Reinhart since February, I have already moved up in position. I hope to have a long career.
No Life and No Communication
Driver (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMay 23, 2016
You have a few selected employees that get the short routes. As for the other drivers you will work 12, 14 and 16 hour days with not one minute to spare or for error. I would no recommend this job for anyone that is married and or has a family.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Management and hours
good group of corperate managers
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Prince George, VAMay 19, 2016
good co workers, hardest part of job was finding workers in the local area, causing stress on the complete team. This resulted in the parent company closing down this distribution center
Pros
Cons
not enough co manager support within the OCO
I enjoy coming to work
Purchaser (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJuly 1, 2016
Working alongside the purchasing team and management is a pleasure. Reinhart provides the purchasing department all the tools to do our job successfully. .
Pros
Everyone strives to succeed
Cons
The busisness is changing
Changing of business stratgies
Division President (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILMarch 21, 2016
RFS is a great place to work, they have went through growing pains and expansion pains, their people are dedicated to the business and each other in making the company successful.

2.7