Reinhart FoodService L.L.C.

Reinhart FoodService L.L.C. Employee Reviews

Class A Truck Driver
Class A Driver (Current Employee), Taunton MAAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, Free fruit, new cafeteria system, lots of employee events.
Cons: Physical work
Lots of changes for the better at Reinhart this year. I used to work for Sysco-much happier here. On my way to make $100,000 this year. It is hard work-but if you do it right you finish on time. Management – more... is investing in new supervisors, trainers, etc for the drivers. They are having a lot of employee events-mngr vs employee softball game-this was awesome-brought my family and they took full advantage of the free ice cream truck. – less
Order Selector
Order (Current Employee), Taunton, MAAugust 20, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: long nights
a very friendly place to work, the management here are very helpful. The pay is very good. Great heath benefits. Its a safe clean work space.
Class A Driver
Class A driver (Current Employee), Taunton, MAAugust 19, 2015
Fast paced environment. Not for those who need constant direction/reinforcement.

Good pay & benefit package.

The work is physical and can be demanding, but the opportunity to be out on your route servicing customers in the best way you know how, without someone looking over your shoulder constantly , makes it worthwhile
Ability to make alot of money
Floater (Current Employee), Taunton MassAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Free coffee
Cons: personal reasons do not want to discuss
I love my job and hard to believe but I like being in the freezer. its where I can do my job and think. good place to work at and able to advance
They lie right to your face about the pay.
order selector (Former Employee), Shawano. WIAugust 19, 2015
Pros: They gave me a free hat
Cons: low pay bad training. Hours are super inconsistent
I worked at reinhart for a few months. Expecting to be making 17.00 a hour when in all reality you only make 13.00. Your sold a nice big juicy burger but once you take a bite you have a horrible taste – more... in your mouth. If you feel like you want to advance you shouldn't waste your time all you get is strung along with empty promises. The training program is a joke you just get thrown into the mix with the rest of the herd. The running joke among the employees is how they are gonna crawl their way out of the dark depths that is Reinhart. Good luck to anyone thinks this is some kind of step up. This is a job that anyone with a pulse can do. So if you enjoy having to actually think to do your job this isn't the place for you Mindless work. – less
High-paced environment
Transportation Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 6, 2015
Good, hard working people who work well together to service customers. Great benefits and opportunity with the company.
A typical day at work
EDI Clerk / IT Support (Former Employee), La Crosse WIAugust 2, 2015
At one moment you are supporting a end user with printer issues and the next you are supporting a vendor on setting up for EDI.
terrible work/life balance
order picker (Former Employee), warren,miAugust 2, 2015
Pros: if you are young with no life
Cons: if you are a husband/father and have a life
this warren,mi location is the worse location of the whole company. I would neverrrrrrrrr recommend this job to any enemy of mine. I hated every single day/hour/second/minute/week and month there. The management is the worse I have ever seen in my life in any job.

apply at your own lifes risk!!!!!
Good culture
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Taunton, MAJuly 28, 2015
Daily interactions with customers makes the job fun and rewarding. Good support from management. There is a real sense of team spirit with fellow co-workers.

In all, great place to work!
I worked at Reinhart pre Reyes Holdings
Order Selector /Team Leader (Former Employee), oakJuly 18, 2015
Great place to work for if you worked. This was 15 years ago, but the harder you worked the more you made. Benefits were nice at the time to, I hear it's a different ball game now the Reyes holdings owns it.
Eh
Warehouse (Current Employee), Rogers, MNJuly 17, 2015
Everyday is a question mark.

Planning and communication are good things to have in a company.

Employees are nice and helpful.
Very great place to work
Driver Helper (Former Employee), Coal Township,PA.July 15, 2015
Pros: Raises
My job at Rienhart Foods was that I was a driver helper, My job was to go along with the driver and help him deliver product to all the SubWay stores. I learned lot's in my daily function as the helper. I would do all the paper work keep in right order for each stop. Co-workers were awesome and got along with them all.
No sense of appreciation
Order Selector (Former Employee), 4721 Singleton Station RoadJuly 15, 2015
I worked at Reinhart for over a year and did everything they asked as well as they could have hoped. With that being said, on a night to night basis I went home feeling like my skills weren't appreciated and I was just a work mule.
Great pay
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee), Township of Coal, PAJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Great pay and free lunches!
Cons: Long work days and being away from home
Reinhart was a very satisfying job in terms of helping the customers and being able to deliver their goods they needed to run their business. The hardest part of the job was the long work hours and minimal home time but I was able to create a balance to still be able to spend time with loved ones.
Physically Demanding
Order Selector (Current Employee), University Park, ILJuly 8, 2015
Great pay, benefits and supportive management. Hours can be long at times. Job is physical. Company keeps the moral of its employees up by having cookouts.
enjoyable workplace
Driver Helper (Current Employee), Manassas, VAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: safety, shedding pounds
Cons: not getting hurt
Hot,Handling a hand cart running down a ramp,Good,Team players,when you have a hand truck with no brakes when its raining,Completeing the job.
productive and fun work enviroment
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Bedford, MAJune 29, 2015
excellent management, great co-workers, decent amount of red tape but its expected of a big company, most enjoyable part of the job was fulfilling customer requests
Very Productive
Supervisor + (Former Employee), Rogers, MNJune 4, 2015
Pros: meals provided for safety acheivments
Cons: long hours
fast paced and friendly work environment.Sometimes have to put in long hours but the money is worth the sacrifice.from Order selection to management, all employees are fun to work with.
job was not good
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Township of Coal, PAJune 2, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
1am to when ever /were to put products/not good/so so/custumers/end of day!!!!!!! no done!!!!!gieughsdovjaosjdvhbiasncokjacuzbcajccnoncjancjnc
Fun and exciting work at a fast pace.
Driver (Former Employee), Austell, GAMay 31, 2015
Pros: Some stores will feed you free.
Cons: You have to eat on the go.
Starting my route is awesome having my hand truck tires inflated rolling 8 to 10 cases at a time depending on the size and weight. Safety always ranks number 1 and management puts emphasis on this everyday – more... a route is dispatched from the DC. Some routes are demanding so they assign a helper to help in the un-loading process. The most hardest part is the traffic flow and some of the tight parking lots we have to maneuver the truck in, but at the end of the day whats enjoyed the most is seeing the looks on the customers faces when they get their order on time and in the condition to which they ordered it. – less