Related Management Employee Reviews

Not A Good Company
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 29, 2017
This employer is a waist of time truly. Do not expect to be treated with respect or decency. They under pay they're employees and over work them. Very disrespectful supervisors and building managers.
On the fly
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  National City, CASeptember 28, 2017
It was impossible to catch up on work as sites are always understaffed. High rate of staff turnover. Missed lunches and breaks regularly. Upper management sets unrealistic goals. Job training is very good.
good company
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2017
great company to work pay was good great location people were friendly job with great benefits room for advancement i enjoyed my job wasnt a bad atmosphere to work in
Great workplace with growth potential
Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2017
Great place to learn the real estate industry Work from home was a convenient option also. One drawback was monetary penalty for not completing Wellness Program.
Pros
Providing periodic training & work from home policy
Cons
Penalty for not completing Wellness Program
No Growth, People are droppiong like flies.
PC Support specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 28, 2017
The place needs attentions. Manager don't care about your well being. It are out there to cover their own butt. There is not growth or raises. I got a 3% , yes a joke. Bottom line, Poor manager in the IT area. they wanted us to be on call for the weeknight 6-9PM and 9-6PM Sat/Sun and only give us 3 hour pay. That is against the law from what I heard.
Pros
friendly users
Cons
pay raise, vacations, overworked hoours / shaifts.
Work like a slave
Leasing (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 7, 2017
I have been with this company nearly 2 years. I have put up with HORRIBLE Property Managers time and time again, worked in hostile work environments, was left alone in the office hours on end while managers were gone for hours on lunch and I was waiting on them to get back (meanwhile I was pregnant), there was hardly any such thing as team work with in the office.
A low talent pool of cronies and wannabes
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 1, 2017
I wasted 2 months of my life at this place - they have a weird culture going on here - at Related it's who you know and who you sleep with - if you decide to work here keep your resume posted so you have an exit strategy
Pros
Nice lunch cafeteria at Hudson Yards
Cons
A sniping back stabbing culture
Productive, high moral
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 20, 2017
I enjoy my job managers are kind friendly and always willing train when needed our residents are kind friendly and understanding daily task are set and can be managed if you time your self correctly
Pros
The hours are fantastic and the residents are nice and kind
Cons
My role has no cons as long as you time manage yourself well your job will show for it
Excellent Company
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 10, 2017
Great company to work for, very diverse, growth opportunities, educational assistance and a warm and friendly environment. Company also has excellent benefits.
Very Unprofessional
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILFebruary 22, 2017
I was offered a job in Decatur for maintenance and was denied the job with a misdemeanor I had 6 years ago. This went on for 2 weeks with no follow up call and waisted my time.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Hard Work At Times But Easy Going
Porter/Handyman/Super (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 4, 2017
I have been working for Related for 2 months now and I have read the reviews and all I have to say for the negitive ones are you must have been super lazy and didn't do what the job was asked since I been here it's been nothing but great management and co workers yes it is a busy place to work and they do expect a lot out of you but once you get a schedule down that works it's smooth sailing if this company sees potential in you you can advance into another great position take it from me I worked for the company for two months like I said and I got promoted to be a super at one of there other properties so just work hard make yourself known and strive for what you want
Pros
Salary benefits promotions
f rating
Superintendent of Operations (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 23, 2017
biggest mistake i ever made is to work for related. mismanaged, bosses that know it all but there jobs.tenants are the lowest forms of life.dirty buildings. drugs and hookers.
Pros
Cons
dont do it
Decent job
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 9, 2017
This was a decent job. Only problem is they own some run down properties.There is a bit of micromanaging happening as well. They will also move you from property to property as most companies do. Work life balance is fantastic.
I love working at this company
Concierge (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2016
One of the best real estate companies to work for. We are can always expect more at work. It's a brand that the company stand on
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Would like longer breaks
A good company to work for
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 30, 2016
A growing Company with growing opportunities
Two years of Positive training to help advance with in the company
Great office staff environment,Hours of operation are convenient
Top of the line Benifits
excellent company
Handyman (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 24, 2016
excellent company to work with. Great benefits. Management is great and really organize people. The all staff are friendly and hard working people. Every day is a journey, but at the same time is a great journey where you learn and love the job.
Excellent Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 12, 2016
Related has been a great company to work for. My colleagues are wonderful to work with and upper management has always been respectful, responsive, supportive and understanding. The company offers excellent compensation, benefits and training. The time I've spent with Related has been the highlight of my management career and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I was challenged and learned a great deal.
Pros
Training, support from colleagues, support upper management
Hard work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 18, 2016
Long days and hard work. Management expect big results with not enough hours in the day to get the work done. The pay is ok but not much room for growth. Staff is changing constantly because of the difficulty of the tenants.
productive and fun place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Far Rockaway, NYJune 12, 2016
Great real state management company with great benefits. I have learn a lot from all the training and help from co-workers.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
little opportunity for growths
Great Place to Work
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Roselle, NJApril 19, 2016
I haven't been working here to long but the time that I have spent with Related has been a wonderful experience. Probably one of the best companies I've ever worked for. They acknowledge each and every person not as an employee but as family. My District Manager actually asked me that one day "do you want to just be a person working for related or be treated as family" It's a wonderful feeling knowing that all the hard work you put in, its being noticed. A great work environment and upper management is always there to help. This is a company that I would love to grow with and hopefully one day they will see that and consider me to actually run/manage a property of my own one day. I know I don't want to live in Jersey for the rest of my life and its great that they have properties all over the work. In the event I wanted to transfer to a different state I can do that without a doubt.
Pros
benefits are amazing, tuition reimbursment, Paid time off, Great work enviroment, Upper Management very helpful
Cons
Sometimes I wish I would be heard more in the office, But that also means I need to speak up more as well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Related Management. Our community is ready to answer.