Related Management Employee Review

View all Related Management reviews

I enjoy providing exceptional customer service
Concierge (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 28, 2014
I absolutely loved this job, I met with and I was able to provide services for people all over the world. My co workers were the best ever, we definitely worked as a well oiled unit. My managers provided all the demanding request that we asked of them.
Pros
certified training, very busy facility
Cons
short lunch break

Other Related Management Employee Reviews

workplace culture
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 21, 2018
There is no diversity at Related. It is difficult to work for a company who does not understand the rest of the staff. If Human Rights conducts an investigation it'll come to light who are in the leadership positions. This makes it difficult for the employees to feel comfortable and trust leadership when leadership has nothing in common with them and use coercive power to manipulate the staff. It's a high stress and cut-throat environment.
Pros
yearly bonus
Cons
horrible PTO
Great Benefits and great Residents.
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Park imperialFebruary 14, 2018
Great place to work if it wasn't for the fact that as a union member you have to understand that Nepotism is the key to getting by now. The company has been taken over by Albanian and Serbian resident managers. Over the years they are bringing in family members and making it difficult for veteran employees.
Pros
union benefits, X-mas tips, Great residents
Cons
Nepotism. If you are bot Albanian be careful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Related Management. Our community is ready to answer.