Patient Services Technician/Driver
Reliable Medical Supply, a leading provider of Home Medical Equipment and Services, is proud to be expanding to the Rochester area. With our newest location that opened April 1, 2014 in Rochester, we provide equipment and services including complex rehab equipment, power wheelchairs, manual chairs, a variety of mobility equipment, oxygen therapy, sleep apnea equipment, enteral feeding supplies and disposable medical supplies.
This position involves the following duties:
- Delivery and pick up of equipment
- Set up and instruct patients on use of equipment
- Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Responds to emergency delivery calls and repairs as needed
- Follows billing and insurance verification guidelines
- Stocks and maintains warehouse
- Manages inventory
- Ability to effectively use computers
- Regularly engage in activities such as walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, reaching and stooping
- Must have a valid driver’s license with safe driving record
- Must be able to lift objects ranging from 5 to 150 pounds and travel up and down stairs
- Must be able to inspect and safely operate a motor vehicle in a wide range of traffic and weather conditions
Reliable Medical Supply is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.