Reliable Runners Employee Reviews

Company has lost contracts regrouping.
driver (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHAugust 6, 2015
The company was a good company to work for. They are in the process of reorganization. Will be a good company in a year or two.
Great flexible work schedule.
Courier (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHJuly 24, 2015
Great workers, can be a lot of driving. I enjoy the freedom of being on my own and meeting new people. The hours are flexible since they are open 24hrs 365 days a year.
low payouts, no direct deposit
courier (Former Employee) –  mentor, ohMay 6, 2015
A courier should average at least 15-17 an hour. An on demand run Cleveland to New Philadelphia, Oh with 3 additional stops in akron and massillon paid 65.00, now deduct gas..oh and 7-8 hrs to complete, in the middle of winter. Plus 15.00 per shirt, 60 per pay for app to get your orders. Enough said.
Pros
constant work
Cons
cheap, keep more of payout for themselves.
No flexible hours and several broken promises
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 2, 2015
This company does not have flexible hours and has had several broken promises. They do not offer benefits or a 401K. They also do not offer direct deposit and they only pay once a month.

They lack in making sure their employees are comfortable and happy. The workplace is not clean, very dirty. They keep the drivers uniforms in the women’s restroom so men are constantly in and out of it. No privacy at all. There is no separate lunchroom and its always freezing. No heaters allowed either.

Their turnover is very high. You will always see them hiring for the same positions.
Cons
too many to list
Flexible work schedule
Accounts Receivable Manager/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OH 44060February 2, 2015
This was a great company to work for. They are very understanding and flexible with schedule at home. The only negative is that I did not receive benefits (401K), which at this point in my life is important to me. I seeking to work full time with the opportunity to advance.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
no benefits, and only got paid monthly.
Courier (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHMay 5, 2013
Working on my own with minimal supervision. I have learned how to navigate my work area. Nicest part of the job is that I meet and interact with a lot of people.The hardest part of the job is that my income is variable.
hard work with lots of freedom
truck driver (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHJuly 11, 2012
physical work,with plenty of freedom,
friendly co-workers
plenty loading and unloading of truck
Pros
unsupervised workplace
Cons
poor equipment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliable Runners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6