Reliance Communications Employee Reviews

small office in New York
Associate - Finance / Accounting (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2017
A good start for understanding Finance & Accounting. Gave an overview of all the department.

Work included invoice management to financial forecasting
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJuly 7, 2016
Good team work and the people around me were very helpful in helping me in my starting days after my studies and played a stepping stones for my career.
Every day is a new adventure!
HR Management/Benefits Administration (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJune 11, 2016
A typical day at work for me is to; check all email and prioritize issues and concerns; return phone calls, and then I usually leave my office for about 30 minutes to greet employees, check that all office and warehouse areas are running smoothly, touch base with all department managers, to answer questions or just say hello. I then head back to my office to create and manage the absent report, and all permission to leave requests. The rest of the day is usually spent on managing benefits, bill issues, reconciliation of bills, FMLA employees, informing payroll of changes, managing spreadsheets for all benefits and HR matters. Planning, newsletters, meeting with potential new hires and terminations if needed. Disability issues and requests The reason I love doing my job is because for the majority of each day I am helping in some way to insure a positive work balance, I solve problems and create innovative solutions. I am respected for my knowledge and my opinions are valued. Management is a group of people that want the best for our company, and show employees that they are with them as a team in an effort to succeed.
Pros
Awesome people
Cons
A long day...is a productive day!
Productive & Fun place
Cutomer service excellent
Panchuality
Salary increment timely
oppurtinity for grow
Pros
Free games, Lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Work environment is good and safe
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMarch 23, 2016
The workplace is nice.
Everyday training on new technologies.
Good communication between coworkers and supervisors.
Through these years i built experience on personal management and production.
The hardest part of my job was decide who has to be lay off.
The most enjoyable part was when we finish all the projects.
Pros
Good benefits
Good work life balance and flexibility
Oracle Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Oracle Application DeveloperMarch 16, 2016
Sound Leadership, well-managed, opportunities for advancement, reasonable pay bands, fabulous community in fast growing region.
Good work life balance and flexibility
Pros
Evrything great exciting and flexible.
Cons
Limited advancement opportunities and growth
Very Good atmosphere
IT intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APApril 1, 2015
Enjoyed working on this projects. Very positive experience with the manager and the team. Great place to grow and learn new things.
Safety product, Chemical products, Tools
Senior Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APJune 21, 2014
 Strategize and implement long term business goals for generating sales to ensure maximum profitability while managing branch channel as well as the profitability across Hyderabad.
 Vital role in Staff motivation and retention and periodic training for improving knowledge and technical expertise
 Setting performance parameters/ designing employee & trade incentives, delegating work and giving feedbacks
Productive and great team to work with.
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NY 11788March 26, 2014
My day consisted of reviews of all departments, making sure that customers request are being met and meet with all Managers to ensure daily production was met. Learned that earning respect from the associates will pay off. Owner of the company had faith in my ability to operate their company. The hardest part I can tend to over-think a solution prior to implementation. Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting the customer requirements and daily requirements.
Good company but take too much time to provide the career growth
Manager - Collections & Retentions (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APDecember 4, 2013
The company is very good but provides very slow career growth as well as increments...performance recognition is not there...
Pros
job freedom
Cons
career elevation

Want to know more about Reliance Communications?

Ask a question
Productive work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Hauppaugue, NYOctober 15, 2013
I really enjoyed to work with computers and cellphones.
I learned a lot of technical stuff.
I'm still in contact with my co-workers.
It wasn't hard at all.
Pros
Schedule, holidays, overtime on Saturday
Cons
Far from home, I can't pay college with the salary.
Productive and working with latest and greatest gadgets
Product Manager, Emerging Solutions (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYSeptember 22, 2013
A typical day at Reliance involves working with all departments directly and indirectly to form the perfect product for the consumer. I've learned different things such as marketing a product, selling a product, and making the consumer experience a positive one. My co-workers are very knowledgeable and constantly have a their hands on the pulse of the company. The hardest part about being a Product Manager is waiting for certain agreements to signed so we can progress with the product. I enjoy solving problems, even is they aren't my own.
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
Low morale
Good
Manager- Customer Service & Acquisition process (Former Employee) –  New DelhiJuly 17, 2013
- Team Management
- Creating New Set up
- Marketing Initiatives
- International Patient Handling
Cool Place as Data Center working profile
CV for Data Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APApril 6, 2013
I learned DC atmosphere working culture and the escalation timing to be resolve on time frame.
Nice culture to larne & good database.
Transmission Engineer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, Khandwa, BhopalJanuary 5, 2012
Having good openion to new or fresher employee.
Great culture, Can do work with fun.
Its an Excellent Company to work but as mobile companies are going under bad phase over the coming years it will improve.
AGM-Operation Leads (Former Employee) –  New DelhiDecember 3, 2011
Currently responsible for managing full fledged retail operations of the Reliance Own Retails Stores (ROR) whilst reporting directly to the HUB CEO &HUB Retail Operation & Service Head. Handling a Team size of more than 25 Operation Managers (Retail operation leads & Customer service leads) facilitating implementation of agreed strategies, processes by drawing up plans, budgets and monitoring systems. Also provide accurate short, medium and long term forecasts as necessary to support business plans and decisions
To work with reliance comm.i have learnt more there.
Ludhiana (Current Employee) –  Field Level EngineerNovember 3, 2011
i am working in reliance communication on the payroll of wipro consultant vayam.wipro has further client huawei.huawei is maintaining the 3g network of reliance comm. with zero outage.