Reliant Inventory Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It was An enjoyable Company to work for The Other employers were just as enjoyable to work with
Auditors (Former Employee) –  Florida State, FLApril 10, 2017
The Company reliant inventory services was an enjoyable service to work for it had its chanllenges like all companies but i did enjoy my time working there.
Pros
Paid Travel
Cons
Poor managment
Not my cup of tea
inventory specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MODecember 4, 2015
At work 4 people count most of the store while the others lounge around getting paid for nothing. I learned to type the number pad fast so yeah. Management does what they can to keep the store happy even at the expense of you. Store managers micro-manage and expect you to do things that are impossible when they don't have their store ready for us. My co-workers are lazy. Hardest part of the job is knowing me and 3 other people are working hard and they won't give us a raise. The company will not take your concerns or complaints in to consideration. The most enjoyable part of the job per diem. The worst part is being ignored and the lack of communication. Also, the equipment is not up to date.
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication, No raises, hard on the body
Not A Career But Potentially A Learning Experience
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAJuly 3, 2014
A typical work day starts very early but ,luckily, ends fairly early as well. There is quite a bit of physical demand. Management is usually pretty pleasant but there isn't really a lot of room for upward mobility although your pay is based on how well you do. One of the hardest parts of the job is learning to maintain your keystrokes to improve your productivity but once you get it down its actually the easiest part. Also the physical part of the job is sometimes very taxing and it is sometimes very difficult to efficiently count the merchandise depending on the upkeep and set up of the stores. Store customers often ask for assistance despite the fact that usually our uniforms look nothing like that of the store employees. That's sometimes pretty frustrating because they aren't always very pleasant about it. A lot of my co-workers are actually nice people although they didn't seem that way at first. Basically everyone is there to do a job so they can go on with the rest of their day. Personally I wouldn't make a career of this but if nothing else this job can be a learning experience and makes for some extra spending money.
Fast-pace. Nice company
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHDecember 31, 2013
A good company to work for. Communication is getting better, just wish it was a better balance between work and life. Having a set schedule would be nice.
inventory auditing
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNDecember 5, 2013
started as a great company and unfortunately came to understand that the management does not stand up for the employees

also got tired of going and the crew members were blatantly do drugs. it was an unsafe working environment
Pros
easy job
Cons
travel and long hours
Nice job if working with good coworkers
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 27, 2012
It's a hard job but it's not complicated. I love it because all the work is evening to night. Goes to early morning in extreme cases. I also love the fact that I didn't watch my watch. When you have a job that ends at a specific time, you watch the clock. When it gets close to quitting time, time drags on forever. With a job like this, you're done when the work is done. So you focus more on work and less on "is it time to go". There isn't really any customer service involved. You work around and with the employees of the store you're auditing so it's a relaxed environment. There's room to have fun as long as you can work at the same time. You meet a lot of interesting people. I like country music now because that's all certain stores played on the PA. The only drawback with this particular company is transportation. For most of my assignment(4 months) I was crammed into a van with 14 other people and our luggage. It was certainly possible to give us another vehicle to make it a little more comfortable but it never happened. If overnight stay is involved, getting a descent hotel is not very likely. I consider descent to have clean pillows and sheets, a microwave and minifridge, two or more pillows, and a clean water dispenser on site. A television with video outputs is winning the lottery.
Pros
travel, per diem, relaxed work environment
Cons
travel accommodations, schedule, certain hotels