Reliant Inventory Services Employee Reviews

Not my cup of tea
inventory specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MODecember 4, 2015
At work 4 people count most of the store while the others lounge around getting paid for nothing. I learned to type the number pad fast so yeah. Management does what they can to keep the store happy even at the expense of you. Store managers micro-manage and expect you to do things that are impossible when they don't have their store ready for us. My co-workers are lazy. Hardest part of the job is knowing me and 3 other people are working hard and they won't give us a raise. The company will not take your concerns or complaints in to consideration. The most enjoyable part of the job per diem. The worst part is being ignored and the lack of communication. Also, the equipment is not up to date.
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication, No raises, hard on the body
inventory auditing
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNDecember 5, 2013
started as a great company and unfortunately came to understand that the management does not stand up for the employees

also got tired of going and the crew members were blatantly do drugs. it was an unsafe working environment
Pros
easy job
Cons
travel and long hours
Nice job if working with good coworkers
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 27, 2012
It's a hard job but it's not complicated. I love it because all the work is evening to night. Goes to early morning in extreme cases. I also love the fact that I didn't watch my watch. When you have a job that ends at a specific time, you watch the clock. When it gets close to quitting time, time drags on forever. With a job like this, you're done when the work is done. So you focus more on work and less on "is it time to go". There isn't really any customer service involved. You work around and with the employees of the store you're auditing so it's a relaxed environment. There's room to have fun as long as you can work at the same time. You meet a lot of interesting people. I like country music now because that's all certain stores played on the PA. The only drawback with this particular company is transportation. For most of my assignment(4 months) I was crammed into a van with 14 other people and our luggage. It was certainly possible to give us another vehicle to make it a little more comfortable but it never happened. If overnight stay is involved, getting a descent hotel is not very likely. I consider descent to have clean pillows and sheets, a microwave and minifridge, two or more pillows, and a clean water dispenser on site. A television with video outputs is winning the lottery.
Pros
travel, per diem, relaxed work environment
Cons
travel accommodations, schedule, certain hotels
Fast-pace. Nice company
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHDecember 31, 2013
A good company to work for. Communication is getting better, just wish it was a better balance between work and life. Having a set schedule would be nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant Inventory Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4