Reliant Medical Group

Reliant Medical Group Employer Reviews

A great place to start off your medical assistant career
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Worcester, MADecember 2, 2013
I worked there for almost 3 years. I enjoyed working my the doctors and patients.
Interesting field to work In
Medical Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Westborough, MAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: nice location to work.
Cons: i would say the doctors running behind
A typical day at work would be take co-payments and checking out patients. Booking Mammograms and closing out at the end of the day. I learned to be patient professional and helpful. My co-workers were fun and helpful and professional. The hardest part of the job was telling the patients that the Doctor was running behind. Sometime It was an hour wait. – more... The most enjoyable part of my job was working with all ages of patients. – less
Great Company to work for
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee), Charlton, MASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: holiday activites - contests - team meetings
Cons: no raise increases
Same routine to follow: Answer phones to assist patients with registering with a medical primary care physician - maintaining there insurance is active.

Management was very strong and always available.
Co-workers were a great team to work with.

When the company change structure

When I made a patients happy by helping them understand what there insurance – more... benefits provided. – less
Reliant Medical Group was a great place to work and the benefits were very good my co-workers was a joy to have known them.
Billing Support Service Representative (Former Employee), Worcester, MASeptember 3, 2013
Reliant Medical Group was a great place to work my co-workers was a joy to have known them, and the benefits were great.
A very good place to work
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Worcester, MAMarch 23, 2013
Pros: provided health care
I enjoyed working for medical records,I went from filing to electronic medical records and scanning medical documents
This company has been a great stepping stone for me
Administrative Lead (Current Employee), Webster, MAFebruary 12, 2013
I have learned a lot from this company and I am now ready to move on and grow with someone new. I am looking for a more challenging management role.
First MSW position
Social Worker/Case Manager (Current Employee), Medical Social WorkerJanuary 13, 2013
I have had good experience as my first position after pursuing my MSW and LCSW licensure
Great and enjoyable co.to work for. Exceeds in benefits,401k,403b
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Worcester, MANovember 10, 2012
Pros: staff support
Cons: short breaks
I enjoyed working for reliant medical group. I worked with a great staff that all worked together in every field. Most of all enjoyed the multi-task that the department offered. My manager was also a team player with her staff and always helped when needed and also put staff feelings into consideration.
great place to work
Administrative Lead (Current Employee), Worcester, MAJune 22, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: unappreciative management
work with amazing hard working co-workers, benefits are great, pay is somewhat reasonable,patients are appreciative, managers on the othher hand have no appreciation for the hard workers and take them for granted
Phenomenal place to work!!!!
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Worcester, MAApril 25, 2012
Management is excellent all around. Absolutely no complaints about this company. Co-workers work as a team and this is highly encouraged by management. The workload is heavy, but the atmosphere makes it well worth it!!!! If I wasn't relocating to New Hampshire I would go back to work for them in a heartbeat.

kidddd – January 30, 2013

Why are you moving to New Hampshire?