Reliant Medical Group Employee Reviews

Excellent
Revenue Operations/ Billing Rep (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 14, 2018
Excellent place to work friendly helpful flex-able.
Great team work above beyond, most enjoyable place to work= felax able hours, benefits are awesome,
Pros
Hours flexale
managaement
Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 3, 2018
lack of communication, underpay, more work than the job had described which leads to underpay, no advancement in career. The company does not appreciate the employees or ask for their opinion in any company involvement such as location and place design.
Productive workplace with respectful staff
Externship (Former Employee) –  Holden, MANovember 27, 2017
Doing my externship at Reliant Medical Group in Holden was pleasant. I had gotten to room patients, measuring their Vital Signs, and identify those patients. I logged patient's narcotic scripts, collected patient specimen, and was allowed the opportunity to get better with those skills. The staff were polite and respectful. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with the many different patients and assisting them.
Decicated to patient well being
Patient Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MANovember 25, 2017
Under staffed in the PSS position. PSS need more training for insurance referrals and prior authorizations. Great team atmosphere. Patient care driven
Pros
striving for optimal patient care
Cons
Short staffed
Clinical experience
Phlebotomy Technician Externship (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 20, 2017
I loved my experience here. I learned alot from the faculty and the students were put to the test. I was able to apply everything that i learned from school here.
work
patient service specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MANovember 6, 2017
Not happy with this company, everyone is treated differently even people with the same job titles. People seem to get special treatment over others. Very expensive benefits.
Not that bad
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAOctober 9, 2017
Reliant wasn't that bad to work for. i loved my manager and supervisor was more like a friend then a supervisor but that can be both good and bad. very fasted based the doctors i worked for were amazing if you ever needed any help they were there to help you that also all depends where you work as well they have a lot of different locations. reason why i left was because i hate call center jobs and we went from being secretaries, patient face to face contact to being a call center and more. i felt like no-one stuck up for us and everyone elses work was dumbed on us witch is sad because i would of loved to stay there.
Pros
Great team, amazing doctors and manager
Cons
unorganized, team members don't get enough credit for what they do, they change things around too much, we went from being secretaries to being a call center
Internship at Reliant Medical Group
Patient Service Specialist (internship) (Current Employee) –  Millbury, MASeptember 30, 2017
I am not in a paid position at the Reliant Medical Group. I am doing an internship for the Medical Office Certificate Program at Quinsigamond Community College. I have gain office experience and sharpened my customer service skills through working at the Reliant Medical Group. The staff is helpful and they work well together to provide their customers excellent patient care.
The best part of my job was the connection I made with many patients and the friendships I've made with coworkers.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 16, 2017
Working for Reliant was very stressful. The salary for my position (PSS) was definitely not enough for the amount of work it entails. It would be ok as a starting position for maybe someone out of high school with no family or real bills. Supervisors listen to your concerns but do nothing to correct it or at least attempt. I'm very glad I was able to find a job I now love and have lots of room for advancement.
Pros
Monday through Friday schedule
Cons
Salary, large workloads
productive and face pasted
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 8, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is to help others. I always try to stay positive even though there were many incidents that couldn't be avoided and many that shouldn't have been avoided
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not good team work ethics
Reliant medical
Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 14, 2017
Fast pace working enviroment. Always updates changes to insurance information and procedures. Taking calls from patients and from all different departments,
Company not caring about Employees
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAJuly 14, 2017
a lot of manager issues In the company.
Employees are not taken care of well. Insurance and Vacation benefits are good but they are not interested in keeping employees happy.
There tends to be a high turnaround because of this.
I love the providers I work for and my fellow employees but the Company itself just seems to not care about their Employees.

They are also not competitive with wages. other Hospitals or MD offices in area pay at a higher rate.

Most positions are very under paid
great team
lab technician (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MA 01420June 28, 2017
was well trained. hours are good for mothers. pay is fair. lots of departments to work in and gain education. variety of doctors and staff is helpful and friendly
Productive and Fun workplace
Volunteer Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 20, 2017
I learned alot about strategic management, marketing, accounting and insurance claims processing. The company has a great workplace culture. Everyone is willing to help each other out.
great place
Bilingual Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 19, 2017
Enjoy my time here. great people to work with. Learn a lot about ethics and medical interpretations. And most important customer care and compassions.
No communication. No room for advancement
Human Resources. (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 11, 2017
One of the worst decisions I ever made. The corporate culture was toxic- and if you tried to expand your skill set or recommend any new ideas you were shut down immediately.
Pros
Standard work hours
Cons
If you have new or different ideas you better keep them to yourself
average place to work
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 5, 2017
The long term care facilities were very enjoyable to work at. The nurses, DON, Administrator, PT/OT/SLT were also enjoyable to work with. However, Reliant Medical Management had no clue on the role of an FNP. Being on call 24/7 was very time consuming and tiring.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
every thing else
Overall a nice place to work.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 26, 2017
Reliant has great workers on the floors and front lines, there is, however, a disconnect between workers and management at times. There is a lack of communication concerning major company wide, and department changes.
Pros
Great technical staff
Cons
Lack of communication
Clinic Setting
Staff Technologist (Former Employee) –  FloatApril 19, 2017
Many of the daily tasks here are routine clinical exams. The staff for the most part have been there for many years 20 plus for most. It is a busy place to work and OT although rare can be possible from time to time. Management is a bit resistant to accept change.
Pros
Clinic
Cons
Benefits are not great.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 27, 2017
Reliant Medical Group is an over-all good company to work for. The dedicated staff are the backbone of the organization. Where management is lacking our co-workers more than make up for it.
Pros
Good job security, fair pay
Cons
Poor management, understaffed