Reliant Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

Great place
Radiology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 17, 2016
Love working as a Radiology assistant. Helping out the radiologist with breast biopsy procedures and preparing our patients for the appointment.
people oriented and professionalism in every way possible
Phlebotomy/EKG Intern Dec. 1st to 19th (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 13, 2016
collecting samples of blood and other fluids from patients. Prior to

collection, it is my responsibility to assure that all

collection instruments and environments are sterile and of first use.

After sample collection, it will include

correctly labeling the collection container with pertinent patient

information for identification, and subsequently must complete and

file companion paperwork to trace the route of the sample from

collection through lab work through final analysis and diagnosis and

finally to proper disposal of the fluids. Any error in the job of a

phlebotomist can have consequences that range from misdiagnosis

to fatal contamination. In addition, phlebotomists on a hospital staff

will also be required to train other phlebotomists in sample collection

and follow up.
Pros
being able to achieve the blood specimen
Cons
some people have difficult veins
great place to work
Medical Secretary for Hematology/ Oncology (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 23, 2015
Reliant Medical Group is a great place to make a career. They really care about the patients and what they need. Management cares about the employees and what is needed to have high employee retention.
illegal practices
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MANovember 10, 2015
The Leominster manager is a nightmare and illegally alters employees time cards. I've never met such a sociopath in my life. They are currently under investigation through the attorney general's office for not paying employees the full amount. There is no room for advancement, the pay is minimal and they can't keep people at the Leominster site. They went through 5 phlebotomist in one year just for a single shift at this location.
Pros
ok benefits, wonderful patients
Cons
Leominster manger, getting in trouble for urgent care nagging you stay late, everything else
High productivity requirements
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Yanceyville, NCOctober 22, 2015
Dirty, unsupportive nursing staff to rehab staff, mean nurses who weren"t doing their jobs. Lack of equipment. I was threntened with dismissal my first week of work due to low productivity
Pros
45 min drive
Cons
mean rehab director
Great training and education opportunities
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Holden MaOctober 13, 2015
Customer service was number 1 concern for Reliant. Education was a top priority for the company. Staff spent to much socializing. Leadership in some areas was weak.
Pros
Clean and well kept offices
Cons
Gossip
Efficient and dependable.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAOctober 2, 2015
Same routine daily, as an MA we have to open the exam rooms, prepare clinical tools for the day and rooming process begins. Sometimes we have to help the secretaries with answering phone as, meaning booking and cancelling appointments. Communication is always key and understanding peoples learning level. Team work is important.
Pros
multiple training & continuing education.
Cons
Not full 40hrs for full time hires.
phlebotomy
Phlebotomist intern (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAOctober 1, 2015
Perform phlebotomy (Venipuncture, Dermopuncture, and Urinalysis) on all age groups and assisting with patient reception, answer calls, and clerical functions at the front desk. Draw blood from patients, explain blood-drawing procedure to patients and answer questions. Perform basic point of care testing such as: Blood Glucose levels; Prepare blood, urine and other specimens for testing; Verify patient’s identity; Maintain medical equipment such as needles, test tubes and blood vials.
Enjoyed working in the Medical Records Department
HIM Tech (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MASeptember 30, 2015
The people were always helpful and pleasant. I started working on a conversion from an outside doctor's office coming into Reliant. It was a challenging task converting the patient's Medical Record from one computer system into the Reliant system. Once this project was complete I began learning many different tasks. When outside records were received I abstracting pertinent information into the Epic system. I also worked with the scanners by preparing work for the scanning to take place. Management was at another site so we worked independently. I began my position with three other women and we got along quite well.
Pros
Comfortable atmosphere to work in
Cons
Sometimes the work could be monontonous.
It is fun if you like what you do.
Coordinator/Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 25, 2015
It can be a fun work environment. Specially if you work with the right coworkers and department.

Some departments are better than others. some can be a little uptight. Specially the managers with budget issues. It certainly isn't as fun as it used to be. They micromanage a lot now on days!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 19, 2015
Great place to work, management was supportive. I especially liked their continuing education program! Different departments require different tasks from medical assistants but found that the training was adequate. Staff is friendly and helpful as well.
Productive and Satisfying
Patient Service Specialist- Internal Medicine (Current Employee) –  Webster, MAJuly 15, 2015
My day currently starts from making reminder calls to patients via phone calls or the patient portal messages. Following that I send out the no show and cancellation letters, check referral approvals and follow through with the necessary steps for the patient. While doing all of this, I am checking patients in and checking them out. During the check out process, I am scheduling the patient their follow up appointments, as well as calling other department within the company and outside of the company to schedule any orders/procedures they require. I have learned many things within this company such as being able to verify a patients insurance within the websites. Management is amazing within the office and within the company. They are always guiding us to better ourselves and the company. My co-workers are some of the best group of people I've ever worked with. We are a team, and always doing what we can do better a process if it doesn't seem to be working efficiently- We all understand that we work hand in hand to make the experience here for our patients an experience they want to come back and be part of. I enjoy my job because I am helping people in so many different ways. Patients come here because they are sick or something is not right, and if I can put a smile on their face while checking out, then I know that I made a difference for them.
Pros
competitive wages, multiple training courses
Cons
not a full 40 hours for full time.
responsible and clean enviroment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAJuly 7, 2015
wonderful,clean enviroment to grow and learn techniques needed for the field. The employees follow safe and clean guidelines to prevent cross contamination
enjoyable work place
Intern (Former Employee) –  Millbury, MAJune 25, 2015
fast past working environment.perscription telephone line performing prior authorizations for prescriptions. working with insurance companies. Schedule appointments and lab.Answering patient calls and calling patients
Pros
able to grow with the company
Cons
unable to perform all Medical Assistant duties becasue of having a lab/nurses
Overall great place to work
Orthopedic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 27, 2015
Worked there for 6 years and it is a good place with great benefits. Competitive with area health care organizations. Very customer/patient focused.
productive
lifeguard (Former Employee) –  springfield,maMarch 25, 2015
it was a great place to work when they had the old aquatics director its not a bad place to work its just their management sucks
There is no room for advancement
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 3, 2015
Did not encourage feedback from employees. My co-workers were wonderful and helpful with each each other. Manager made no allowance for workers who might be late due to weather or traffic.
Cons
lack of empathy
Great Company that values their employees
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 29, 2015
I have nothing but positive things to say about Reliant Medical Group as an employer. They treat the staff well, value the work you do and they have an excellent work/life balance. I can see why they have so many "Best Places to Work" awards.
Pros
generous benefits
Cons
nothing!
Externship (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 9, 2015
Great atmosphere.
Workers are very helpful with helping me learn what needs to be done.
Fast-paced environment
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 7, 2014
On a typical work day I answer roughly 50-100 phone calls. I work very closely with my coworkers so communication is key. Upon answering phone calls, I schedule patients for appointments, take messages for our Providers and nursing staff and assist the patient any way I can. The hardest part of m job is finding time on the Providers schedules. The most enjoyable part is the relationships I build with the patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Reliant Medical Group Reviews by Location