Reliant Post-Acute Care Solutions

Reliant Post-Acute Care Solutions Employee Reviews

great company
Reliant Administration Assistant /Claim Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg County, SCFebruary 16, 2017
This was a great company when I worked their staff was very helpful ,pay was ok and the work load was well planned out amongst workers
Pros
state your wage pay at interview make sure it is in writing
Cons
flexiable hours as a Rehab Tech
Good job advancement
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 13, 2017
I have worked PRN for Reliant x 5 years. They have offered competitive pay and free continuing education. The management has been helpful and the staff are great.
Good company and good pay
PTA (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOFebruary 2, 2017
I was hired on as a PRN PTA while continuing education, and they worked well with my weird hours and a good work environment.
Has opportunities for advancement but requires badgering
Occupational Therapy Assistant Full-Time (Former Employee) –  Dodge City, KSJanuary 23, 2017
Management can be difficult to deal with. This company does not seem to get therapists the tools they need in a timely fashion. Location and management were the reasons this review is so low. Spent a year and a half with the company with them promising new equipment that never came while I was there. The patients and co-workers made this job enjoyable but it is a hard building with rotating staff and therapists.
Exclusively bottom line focused
OT (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 11, 2017
Reliant is a new therapy contractor focused exclusively on bottom line numbers at the expense of patient care. Reliant rates are the lowest in the industry and thus it attracts less skilled therapists and maintains a less consistent staff than any other therapy contractor.
Good and fun
Director Of Rehabilitation, COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Springhill, LAJanuary 4, 2017
This company has a lot of great programs they use. I didn't get to work for them long, but they were always fair to me and supportive. My regionals were FANTASTIC.
Good positive environment to grow as professional
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Good support from corporate level with programs and business development. Great staff with years of experience and knowledge and a learning environment.
Pros
great staff
Cons
Environment is conducive to learning
PTA (Current Employee) –  Richmond, TXNovember 15, 2016
The therapy department is the best I have ever had the privilege to be a part of. This place runs like a well-oiled machine at least 90% of the time..
Rewarding work environment with elderly population
Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hereford, TXOctober 29, 2016
Too much pressure to pick up residents or extend therapies based primarily on financials of facility only. Productivity is so high, that much paperwork has to be done at home off the clock.
unethical; high productivity required; upper management support is non-existant
Rehab Program Director and Staff Therapist (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXOctober 17, 2016
work load for a DOR who gets all their work done will need a 12 hour to 13 hour day, if an SLP. I had no PRN ST assistance and would have a 6 hour case load, then have all the management duties to attend to. I had little support from upper management. It is a very poor culture, they will just exhaust the therapist/ DOR and move on to the next one. Stay away from this company if at all possible.
Pros
health insurance was fair
Cons
work load; unrealistic productivity requirements; no upper management support; unethical company

Want to know more about Reliant Post-Acute Care Solutions?

Ask a question
Reliant is really horrible
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 5, 2016
Reliant is a disorganized company that treats its employees horribly. I would not recommend working there. Seriously, don't do it.
Unproffessional and rude
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 4, 2016
This was the worst of all the companies I've worked for (I've been in the field over 15 years). They truely don't care about their staff, they just focus on the money and really don't care about anything or anyone else.
Pros
Nothing, not even the pay.
Cons
Disrespectful, unethical, and the list goes on.
Don't Know How They Remain In Business
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  West TexasOctober 1, 2016
Strong influence in their home state of Texas, are well aware of racial division within facilities and ALLOW employees to be subjected to deplorable behaviors, just do your work!. The job culture Is GET THOSE ULTRA HIGH RUG LEVELS & MEET THAT 90% PRODUCTIVITY!!! Patients not appropriate for skilled therapy services??? So what!! Just add them to the caseload and shut it!!!! Inadequate training and resources available to Rehab Directors and staffed personnel from upper management. No appreciation for hard workers, low pay especially for long uncompensated hours. Documentation, documentation and more DOCUMENTATION!!! Your character is attacked and welcomed by the most unethical clinicians and believed! Don't know how this company is even still in business.
Pros
Still trying to come up with one.....
Cons
Racist Co-workers and culture, low wages, no to little training or support, no incentives, little coverage pool, high turn over rate, HIGH productivity requirement
A joke of a company!
HR (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 27, 2016
Pay is horrible. Management...what management? Communication is horrible and everything is dated. Work space is confined and old. No formal job training in place.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay, lack of communication, management is a joke.
poor overall experience
PTA (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 28, 2016
I was at my worst job satisfaction while working for this company. The management the last 8 months while working for them encouraged an unprofessional environment that caused issues between buildings.
Churn and burn SNF contract
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 31, 2016
This was a typical SNF contractor. I have nothing to say about upper management because I don't know who they are. I had a great Rehab Manager though. The co-workers were excellent.
Great work experience
Physical Therapist Assistant-Traveler (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXJuly 28, 2016
As a contract employee, this facility really welcomed me. Great place to work. Very flexible and pretty steady hours. management is great and coworkers became family.
Great environment to work in.
Ticket Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2016
I loved dealing with reliant based events and help market tickets to anyone who was interested or in need of any help. I would not work here again because of salary dissatisfaction.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
low paid salary, commision based.
Fast paced
Human Resources On-Boarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 22, 2016
You stay really busy.

Communication is very poor.

Management is ok

Healthcare is expensive

I really like all of my co-works
Cons
Health care
Fun and helpful place of business
Rehab Technician (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 24, 2016
The typical day was running back and forth from patients rooms and printing patient files for therapists. I learned how to treat a patient and how to speak to patients and their family members about what they were going to therapy for that day. The hardest part of the job was watching the patients be in pain. Although the most enjoyable part was watching the progress and saying bye to those who were eventually discharged.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
occasional rude patient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant Post-Acute Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5