Reliant Rehabilitation

Reliant Rehabilitation Employee Reviews in United States

I enjoyed working with all therapist. was a fun work place. unfortuanatly management changes.
Part-time only one day of the week (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 8, 2016
Everyone was great to work with, we always communicated well.
The company made new changes and that's how I was let go.
the hardest part at times was bringing the patients down for therapy.
The end of the day was cleaning the gym since I was the only tech.
enjoyable part was seeing the improvements on the patients from where they started and how well they did when there therapy was done.
Pros
just how well we worked together.
Cons
if we had more equiment or got things for the patients must faster.
coworkers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXMarch 18, 2016
people quit because of management, they have there picks and we all know of that. Its like walking on egg shells.I wish someone would take the time and know how much the nursing staff does to keep the company going.
Pros
patients and coworkers
Cons
short breaks
It's all about the money!
PT (Current Employee) –  NortheastDecember 31, 2015
I'm a current employee of this company, I've only with them for about a year and boy, things went south quickly! They are trying to expand in this northeastern state and they are making a reputation within the therapist community here in a very negative way, sad to say. They do not mince word when they tell you how to bill, they're expectations and how they want things done but on the other hand they don't reciprocate that with job security, encouragement or a simple gesture of appreciation. In fact within this year they have cut my salary not once but twice for being a good employee while surpassing they're productivity requirement. You are always threatened that you will lose your job. You're sent home early at times. It's all about the money!
Pros
Will give you good lip service to lure you in.
Cons
Everything else.
job
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  OKC, OKMay 23, 2016
Reliant is one of the best jobs I have had. This job makes me feel like I can have a family and work life as well. I have had a great experience so far and love this company
Pros
flexible
Cons
communication
Distant boss, makes presence known
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 31, 2016
This contract rehab company based in Texas but had several buildings all over Virginia.
Easy to contact and would return any emails or calls in timely manner.
Pros
Would return emails or calls in timely manner
Cons
Facility was far from main office
Provided a full 8 hours of work.
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 21, 2015
Typical day was seeing 12-14 patients in a SNF. I was able to lrean about some modalities I had never used: diathermy, TENS/PENS, E-Stim and ultra sound. The director was a nice man and made sure we had everything we needed, but he did have his favorites in the department. I did have other co-workers who were very helpful and nice and I enjoyed working and learning new things from them.
The hardest part was dealing with some of the drama from one other therapist, but I just kept doing my own job. Most enjoyable was the closeness with most of the staff and the patients we saw.
Pros
Steady work and full 8 hous provided.
Cons
Some staff allowed to bring their drama to work and was ignored by management.
Fast paced
Human Resources On-Boarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 22, 2016
You stay really busy.

Communication is very poor.

Management is ok

Healthcare is expensive

I really like all of my co-works
Cons
Health care
Difficult co-workers
Director of Rehabilitation/ COTA (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMOctober 30, 2015
Often was in a predicament to work my shift with other co-workers that were often in-competent and lazy. Primarily other phlebotomist, not so much the med techs. Because of staffing issues it seemed like they would never be "let go" do to there spotty performance. It made the job much less enjoyable having to be stuck with the poor performance of another, otherwise enjoyable
very fun enviroment
COTA PRN (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, KSJanuary 28, 2016
Enjoy going to work, positive people and attitudes surrounding me. I am PRN, so only go few hours when needed. The patients are so nice and always willing to participate in therapy.
Coworkers cliquish, Management yells at workers therefore difficult relation. I enjoy working with my patients and see them improve.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Schertz, TXOctober 9, 2015
Sometimes pt refused to do therapy and manage would insist that you get the minutes which become next to impossible so many times. environment is clean and conducive to patients comfort and rehabilitation
Horrible company
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Rockhill SCFebruary 6, 2016
Unethical as all get out. Don't risk your license and they will lower your pay rate. They lie and there productivity is unattainable.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
All About The Money Do Not Work For This Company!!!!
Rehab Technician overworked and under paid (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJanuary 13, 2016
I worked for this company almost four years under a total of seven Directors. The company hired with No experience and gave no training. Every decision was based on money. The company overlooked the really good employees and did not make decisions based on patient care rather money received per minutes assigned to a particular patient. I assisted every Director that entered the door and was never offered a pay increase but a decrease in pay and decrease in hours and lost my job. The company had no idea the importance of keeping me on board and all the job duties I performed on a daily base. Now I applied for Unemployment and they simply Lied and said I was offered another job position to keep me from receiving compensation after being a loyal employee. If you like working for a stable company that offers growth and loyalty to their employees DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!! This company deserves a 0 star rating. I do not know the CEO but if one will allow this to happen to their employees I do not have anything good to say about the CEO as well.
challenging and rewarding
DOR (Former Employee) –  Tappahannock, VAJanuary 11, 2016
a well managed and stable environment. relocation required with most opportunites with no relocation allowance provided. overall a good place to work
The worst
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Nashville,tNAugust 25, 2015
They can't keep evaluating therarapist there for more than a year. Very profit driven so productivity is the most important thing. I was constantly harassed by the regional director and the DOR to have my productivity as an evaluating therarapist over 90% even though the standard is 85%. Without saying it directly I was told to work off the clock. I was also constantly harassed into picking up patients that weren't appropriate. I was given a list of people with money and was told to pick them up for therapy, My co workers weren't a team and competed against each other. Constant one uppers.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unethical
Management distant from employees
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Yoakum, TXSeptember 17, 2015
Focus on corporate rather than patient related problems. Three pay cuts in four years. Company does not reward excellent performance. Instead the tendency is to reward complacency. Listen and act, but do not ask questions, even when issues of ethics are concerned. No loyalty.
People are nice to work with
Physical Therapist - PRN (Current Employee) –  Graham, TXDecember 4, 2015
People are easy to ask if you needed of something and most of the personnel are willing to give a helping hand when you needed one
Good management, excellent company feedback to employees needs
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Plantation Key Colony, FLNovember 24, 2015
Excellent team work. Management works with therapist requests. Supportive management, and very good communication.
Run, Don't Walk!!!
Director of Rehab (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasAugust 9, 2015
After being in the building for 5 1/2 years, 6 mos as a DOR, Reliant came on board. No training, no support from HR or corporate. We were expected to learn everything on "our own". We had an onboarding specialist for 1 day, who was on her computer or her phone. We could have done everything ourselves with as much help as we got from her. Regional is a joke! I was asked to step down and become a treating therapist, which I gladly did. Then all of a sudden they wanted to transfer me to a building 125 miles away from my house. They play to many games with people. Glad I got out when I did. Productivity is 70% for DOR's, Really! 90 for R's, and 95-98 for A's. They are such a unethical rehab company. The best thing that can happen is they get caught. But as long as the therapists allow this to happen, and lie and cheat, companies like this will never be held accountable for there deceit. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
okay
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 8, 2015
Work atmosphere was okay nothing much to say. okay staff and management. no advancement through the company.over all the benefits were the best thing about the company.
Pros
free lunches and employee discount
Cons
managment
Great
Rehabilitation Technician-PRN (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2015
Enjoyed the time that I worked with Reliant Rehab, great therapy team, DOR. The nursing staff is great as well and helps when we need assistance getting our pts down to the gym for therapy

2.6