Reliant Employee Reviews

Pt
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXApril 21, 2017
Excellent company with patient oriented culture with the ibjectivenofnseeku g customer satisfaction as well as positive clĂ­nica outcomes . Great communication skills with all patients and co- workers is an objective sought by this company .
productive
Inventory Counter (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 27, 2017
reliant is very productive job . they make sure all jobs are done correctly an I really enjoyed working here they allow you to work at your own pace ant they are very caring toward their employees
great
Technical Director (Current Employee) –  Estes Park, COFebruary 25, 2017
Service producer/director of sound, lights, and video
Provided technical expertise in sound engineering and design components
Efficiently managed teams and delegated tasks
was like i was in grade school again
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXDecember 21, 2016
didnt like ting on me and co workers was always tryingthe superivor was hateful and the manger was always hit a mend i was always feeling like i had to go out with with the boss to keep my job or even have the other coworkers like me or tolarait
Pros
Cons
everything
decent job if you have no outside responsibilities
aditor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 19, 2016
not a long term employer.
keep very good track of your work hours and rate of pay.
take your time to get to know your machine.
pay close attention to what you count.
Pros
easy very flexible
Cons
limited advancement below to bad management
Productive and fun workplace...Love being on the road to travel
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Henrico, VAOctober 23, 2016
Productive, fast pace, short breaks, manageable work scheldue. We all worked as a team to get things done in a timely matter. We work good together as a team we got the each day fast and successfully.
Cons
Short breaks
Very Productive
Up lifted spirits,
Very friendly coworkers,
Amazing managers,
Great hours,
Amazing benefits after 1yr.
Pros
Very Oorganized
Cons
Short Breaks
Stressful
Custodian (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 31, 2016
There is a lot of favoritism within the company at most of our locations. Nothing is truly ever organized. You never know your hours. They say they're going to give a raise to everybody ineeds alphabetical order yet they give it to the favorites first.
Pros
Everybody gets along mostly.
Cons
Lack of organization.
diversity of working with others
Inventory Counter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 29, 2016
working in different city interacting with different employers .. i loved working based off productions ...skills developed weekly ..the ability to help others was fantastic
Counter (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 29, 2016
Counting all store items inside all giant and martins grocery stores and using great consumer service willing to work long hours if necessary depending on which store needs to be counted.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short breaks
Good company to work for
Customer Care Analyst/Vendor Management Dept. (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2016
I enjoyed the time I was with Reliant, they did show me a lot when I was a CSR agent but as I moved up in the company, there was an opportunity to provide a little time to the employee for self improvement. It was very demanding to be in management and there needed to be a work life balance. I was exposed to several databases and a multitude of people from all levels.
Pros
Free lunches when there was overtime
Cons
Work-life balance was needed, opportunity to guide the employee more thoroughly on self improvement to become more valuable within
Amazing Team/Development Opportunities
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2016
Seasoned management team with great vision. Amazing growth opportunities due to the companies structure. The executive team to the consultants are placed in a really good position for cornering the Texas market on providing clients reliable safety solutions and training for all HSE needs.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Fast-pace and non-stop opportunities (1st year of delivery)
Wonderful company to work for!
Staff physical therapist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2016
Reliant Hospital was a wonderful company to work for...unfortunately they went our of business. This was a great teaching hospital.
Pros
Everything was Great!
Cons
There were not Cons with this company.
Great Environment and Opportunity
Lead Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2016
A day at Reliant would consist of you coming into work and prioritizing your tasks. Only to have all channels of management re-prioritize your workday as they see fit without communicating with themselves. I learned in depth linux and puppet coding along with Git and other essential tools. My coworkers were amzing outside of most upper management. The hardest part of my job was seeing every thing change and having to accept the change even thought it was not improving the workflow of those that mattered. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
Pros
Great place to work - great co -workers
Cons
payrate; upper management
Great company not so great managment
Administrative Assistant/ Junior I.T Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJuly 1, 2016
Typical day can either be very crazy or very slow. Great part is you learn almost every department available. Management was very little communication so there are always misinterpretations. Co-wokers are great and fun to be with.
Pros
always something to learn
Cons
favoritizum
Fun
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 13, 2016
This job was very fun and you were never home but I did not mind traveling though something I always wanted to do. a typical day is just working in a group to get your stores done. I have learned to get my 10 key up and I am very good at it. management can work on some things. thought of them as a family and still do with some of them. hardest part when people don't come to work and you have to do it with the little bit of people you have. I loved my job even when it was hard at times but no job is always sunny you have rain sometimes.
not a nice work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Latrobe, PAApril 25, 2016
you get no help from co-works, the front office always defends there fav ones...Always working short staffed. Always getting the 300lbsif not bigger. Office dont care at all about the staff. Co-workers always trying to cause problems
fun learning experience
Installer/Mover/Warehouse Team (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAApril 19, 2016
work at reliant was fun. i loaded a lot of trucks. in the trucks were office furniture. also i deleiverd a lot of product to the job sites.
Away from home
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 11, 2016
I love traveling and seeing new places and getting pictures of beautiful scenery. This job was very demanding because I never was at home but I loved the long drives and the people that I worked with. Traveling to count stores and other businesses was a lot of work. You had to bond with your coworkers in order to get the job done. It was more of a family and that what is the type of company I wouldn't mind working for. A company that appreciates their employees and that is what this company did for me.
nothing says we want you to stay than them paying you low income
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2015
wish there was somthing more to add but at this moment att has great benefits, great people working for them and OK management; but the pay was horrible.
Pros
excellent people
Cons
horrible management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9