Reliant Employee Reviews in United States

not a nice work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Latrobe, PAApril 25, 2016
you get no help from co-works, the front office always defends there fav ones...Always working short staffed. Always getting the 300lbsif not bigger. Office dont care at all about the staff. Co-workers always trying to cause problems
fun learning experience
Installer/Mover/Warehouse Team (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAApril 19, 2016
work at reliant was fun. i loaded a lot of trucks. in the trucks were office furniture. also i deleiverd a lot of product to the job sites.
Away from home
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 11, 2016
I love traveling and seeing new places and getting pictures of beautiful scenery. This job was very demanding because I never was at home but I loved the long drives and the people that I worked with. Traveling to count stores and other businesses was a lot of work. You had to bond with your coworkers in order to get the job done. It was more of a family and that what is the type of company I wouldn't mind working for. A company that appreciates their employees and that is what this company did for me.
nothing says we want you to stay than them paying you low income
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2015
wish there was somthing more to add but at this moment att has great benefits, great people working for them and OK management; but the pay was horrible.
Pros
excellent people
Cons
horrible management.
awsome
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Eagle River, AKApril 15, 2015
u drive mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Pros
take lots of breaks
Cons
bad pay
Grow
Cook/Food Service (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 30, 2015
I loved my job at Reliant. Everyone welcome me in and I had the best team I could ever have ...I've learn a bit while I was there and I was at one of the safest site they had for Reliant. Long story short I am thankful for getting a change to enjoy the experience
What I think
Custmer Support and Market Relations (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2015
I have worked here for 16 years, and although it hasn't always been perfect, it has been the best place I've have ever worked.
Traveling job
Financial / Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 2, 2015
If you like to travel to different work sites on the daily basics than this could be a fit for you. Pay is low, and only part- time.
reliant
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 13, 2015
working with the company reliant was really a fun job with free travel and to get paid while traveling. i learn to have patient with other workers due to lack of work management was OK wasn't the best but was always there for any problem. hardest part about the job was the longs drives out of town with 21 people. a typical day at work is alot of machines punching in numbers wit very lil chit chat till break.the most enjoyable part of the job is food they give u money every trip to buy food.
Pros
free lunch/trave/hotel/meet fun people
Cons
15 min break constantly on feet
very cool place to work
bartender (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2014
loved how i could pick the perfect gift for customers in need
Productive and exciting workplace
Crew worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 4, 2014
Recommend this job to anyone, I've learned a lot from working for this company. I received some very constructive criticism.
review of reliant
nurse (Former Employee) –  Irwin, PAOctober 31, 2014
the company is poorly run and structured. It is poorly staffed and primarily on the 2 off shifts there are agency nurses used. the med carts are in disarray most of the time and necessary medications are not usually readily available for your residents you end up borrowing from other residents which is compromising your license. You will be made promises that are not followed through with the benefits are not that great either the floor staff is friendly and management is poor and poorly structured with lack of follow through. I cant really say much positive about reliant healthcare
Pros
there are none
Cons
all of it
Productive fast paced inventory auditing
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 21, 2014
fast pace auditing groceries stores, pharmacies hospital, and many other companies that are in need of inventory.
Pros
9.50 hr starting wage
Cons
long hrs
Great Company
Commercial and Industrial Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Great company to work for and the culture is phenomenal. Plenty of high performing teams within.
Tremendous flexibility to work varied contract support.
Principle Consultant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 8, 2014
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with strong ties to DoD, Intel, Space and Cyber.
Productive yet judgemental
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJuly 24, 2014
I was working with this company for over a few months however I was told not to come back because my background check. I asked what was the issue however never got a definite answer. They kept asking if I had been arrested before, now I'm no lawyer however I know my rights. The question on the application clearly states, "have you been convicted of a crime" my answer was "no". I've never been convicted, yes I've been arrested and placed on probation however I was never convicted of any crime. First, it was over 7 years ago, second, I was placed on first offender which gives me the right to place "no". I have never served any time nor been convicted yet this company would not allow me to come back. I've had numerous amounts of jobs that pay way more yet this is the only one that gave me the run down.
Pros
early days
Cons
short breaks
Working independently was rewarding
Area Coordinator, Director of Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Johnson and Monroe countiesMay 18, 2014
Area coordinator position ...overseeing 6 locators and performing duties
Moving around and Alot of excorsie
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 30, 2014
Its a Fast shift all your are doing is count items on each row n each one on the shelves.
Pros
easy, meet people, early morning job, no weekends
Cons
traveling, no hours, boring, not enough pay
Security
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Houston,TxMarch 27, 2014
This job is a call in job, they work around Texan Games and the Rodeo. It is nice working and meeting new people each and everyday. The managers are super understanding. What I've learned from this job is to stay positive and to protect others.
Pros
good co-wokers and managers
Cons
low pay
Home Grown Culture
Contractor (Key Segment Services) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 6, 2014
Decent company to work for. Not much pay but it pays the bills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant. Our community is ready to answer.