Rels Valuation Employee Reviews

walking on eggshells
Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 10, 2017
This company changes alot. Most of the management changes or leaves. its a good company that needed better management. At the time of this review the company has been bought out and no longer is under the Wells Fargo umbrella which has had a negative inpact on the company
fun day at work
Vendor Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 3, 2017
The lead come up with a game and we team up as a group, work as a team. This help us to get better or meet our goal. Winner get prizes or gift card, award.
Never Again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 25, 2017
The supervisors treat people horrible, they have little integrity which includes being dishonest and gossiping and it trickles down to the employees and so there is very few people that get along with each other. I am a friendly person who love people so if you are like me that is not the place to be. The pay is not decent for the amount of work and stress and what is required of you! Not worth going though the drama.
Pros
Cons
You name it!
Nice place to learn customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 23, 2017
The workplace is nice and people are friendly. You learn a lot rather quickly and if you struggle they will work with you until your comfortable.
It's okay but not much for pay
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 19, 2016
You really are expected to work very hard for very little pay. Every 3-5 months, a new group of people come on board. It's kind of like the merry go-round atmosphere that happens with Wells Fargo.
Pros
Lots of people work there.
Cons
Little pay.
Very independent work
Appraisal Processor (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 3, 2016
An average day was processing loans, assigning loans to appraisers, answering calls, and giving updates. The managers were always there to answer questions.
Slow paced work place, with opportunity to gain knowledge on real estate if interested.
CUSTOMER CARE REP (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 25, 2016
Rels is a very slow paced environment. Comfortable and private work area. Based on experience, you were put where they felt you would best fit. Working as a 3rd party service representative for clients as well as Real estate agents. Training is for a week, and you're on the floor by the following week.
Pros
Lunch breaks, benefits, assistance if available.
Cons
Benefits, Training, Assistance
I got to speak with costumers on the phone
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 28, 2015
Get to the office, turn my computer on. Start making calls to appraisers and offer them appointments on houses that were on sell, rent, or under construction.
Pros
Two 15 min breaks, one 30 mins break. sitting the whole day.
Cons
I would get sleepy, tired from sitting so much.
Call center environment, very nice work culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 20, 2015
A typical day involved following up on orders from the previous day, while checking emails from clients or appraisers responses to orders. My main job was to maintain "movement" in the life of the order( appraisal) which meant reaching out to the appraisers to questioned if they completed one of three things 1) inspection 2) estimation completion date 3) report submission.
This job has strengthen my communication skills, typing ability, polished up on organizational skills .

Management was very helpful and encouraged open communication with employees especially new hires. They where very flexible with the time off requests. The hardest part of the job was working in a cubicle setting, coming from a retail sales background where you are required to be on your feet 8+ hours a day! If you are able to keep your focus by maintain a organizational method to work through 60+ orders a day while taking phone calls and responded to emails you will be successful.The most enjoyable part of the joy was knowing exactly what tasks i was required to follow up on each day.
Pros
40 hours a week, No weekends, Overtime( when approved), Management, Open communcation, Pay
Cons
After busy season they have lay offs, Cubicles
Residential Real Estate Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 4, 2015
Long hours, little pay, don't care about people just production, poor working environment, stressful working environment
Busy place to work, under-appreciated
Supervisor 1 - Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 21, 2015
The department I'm in involves a lot of busy work.
Upper management is set. Middle management is a revolving door. Burn out happens. Managers get fed up with the corporate games and move on to do other things.
No work life balance
Field Appraiser (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 1, 2015
The only way to make money with their stupid compensation package is to work 80 hour weeks and have no life outside of work. They do not give you any paid vacations either. They want you to work ALL the time until you're six feet under. I feel like an unwanted step child compared to other employees.
Great Place to Work!!!!!!
Vendor Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 26, 2015
I loved it here. It is quite repetitive, but well worth it all in all! Don't age of a good take advantage of this job! Fun place with supportive management.
great job
Product Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 28, 2015
wonderful job great management will answer any questions if you need anything....literally. Learned a lot about a new industry that I never knew nothing about
Rels Valuation
Mortgage Processor (Current Employee) –  bloomington, mnMarch 30, 2015
I love this job. You work in an individual cubical and are responsible to deliver by a deadline each day. It is a fast paced but also laid back atmosphere. I enjoy typing and this job offers plenty of time to practice my skills. It might be a little hectic to learn everything so fast, because it is hands on training, but a full filling job overall.
Pros
You choose your breaks, laid back atmosphere, mp3 player accessible.
Cons
dress code, hours
Chill enviroment
Vender Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 23, 2015
-very easy job
-super boring
-very quite co-workers
-management is alright
-business is separated into groups
-you get your own cube
Pros
chill enviroment, nice parking
Cons
this job is not for me, but it may be for you.
Review on Rels
REVIEW APPRAISER (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaMarch 20, 2015
I had a overall good experience with Rels except for the last 2 years. Work load was slow and there was extra pressure from corporate to keep our jobs and benefits.
Easy way to get experience as a temp
Collateral PreScreen Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 5, 2015
I have worked for Rels for 1.5 years and am still not hired on as a permanent employee. I have a Bachelor's Degree and good work performance. It can take a while to get hired on.
Pros
Free Ramp Parking, Nice building
Cons
Can take a long time to get hired on
Was a short term assignment
Valuation Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 12, 2014
I learned how the inspections are completed for buying houses and how some appraisers need to be reminded to get their inspections sent in.
Pros
Not far to travel to work from home.
Cons
Decline in work look because of deline in market.
Diversified
Appraisal Management Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 4, 2014
Rels allows you to utilize several problem solving skills and critical thinking.