Rels Valuation

Rels Valuation United States Employee Reviews

Chill enviroment
Vender Relations Representative (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 23, 2015
Pros: chill enviroment, nice parking
Cons: this job is not for me, but it may be for you.
-very easy job
-super boring
-very quite co-workers
-management is alright
-business is separated into groups
-you get your own cube
Review on Rels
REVIEW APPRAISER (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaMarch 20, 2015
I had a overall good experience with Rels except for the last 2 years. Work load was slow and there was extra pressure from corporate to keep our jobs and benefits.
Easy way to get experience as a temp
Collateral PreScreen Analyst II (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free ramp parking, nice building
Cons: can take a long time to get hired on
I have worked for Rels for 1.5 years and am still not hired on as a permanent employee. I have a Bachelor's Degree and good work performance. It can take a while to get hired on.
Was a short term assignment
Valuation Relations Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNDecember 12, 2014
Pros: not far to travel to work from home.
Cons: decline in work look because of deline in market.
I learned how the inspections are completed for buying houses and how some appraisers need to be reminded to get their inspections sent in.
Diversified
Appraisal Management Associate (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNDecember 4, 2014
Rels allows you to utilize several problem solving skills and critical thinking.
Encourages self-learning and self-management with plenty of room for personal and progression growth
Escalation Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNNovember 17, 2014
I originally came in contact with Rels Valuation as a temporary employee via a staffing agency. When I originally accepted the entry-level customer service/administrative position it was with hesitation and lack of interest. I accepted the position due to my state unemployment benefits running out with at least a month or two before my preferred seasonal work falling back into activation (landscaping/odd job physical labor).

Upon entry, the company provided an orientation class and training via class room and with a seasoned employee to set one at ease. Within my first week of training and with minimal office experience, I found myself fascinated by the residential appraisal industry and the multiple aspects surrounding it. Due to my interest, during my training class, my interest and self-initiative was noticed and I received an instant responsibility promotion, which although it did not provide an initial pay-increase, it did provide an opportunity to learn appraisal management company processes and appraisal practices more in-depth.

Long story short, after 1 year in that position, after providing assistance to other teams and developing a very in-depth knowledge base on both residential appraising and company operation processes, I was honored with an opportunity to become catered into a management position (I forget to mention, I had no college degree and only my GED and work ethic).

I have now been with this company for roughly 2 1/2 years and would strongly suggest it to anyone with a desire to grow along with a company that has plenty of room to expand itself.
great place to work
Helpdesk Technician (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNOctober 25, 2014
• Created and maintained field appraiser equipment inventory including items such as desktops, cameras, printers, monitors.
• Developed and assisted in Windows 7 system imaging for field appraisers to expedite computer failure turnover times.
• Maintained and developed professional relationships with fellow helpdesk members that foster a healthy team oriented environment.
• Assisted appraisers and other Rels valuation employees on an on call rotating schedule basis. Issues revolving around anything from Cisco anyconnect lockouts to hardware issues, wireless issues, internet issues, or emergency hot ticket items such as server failures which would be escalated to the appropriate team.
I didn't enjoy it
Resolutions Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNSeptember 28, 2014
I didn't enjoy working at this place. It had a lot of workplace bullying and workplace politics/drama. Everyone was temps and tried to compete to become full time when they hardly ever make anybody full time.
Temp work
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 25, 2014
The only way you get hired on is if you are an appraiser. This company loves to over turn employees so they do not have to worry about paying out benefits and giving raises.
terrible place
Vendor Relations Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 19, 2014
somewhere you really do not want to work. This place goes through alot of poeple and trust me you just do not want to work at this place.
I really enjoed working for this company. I worked with great team members who were willing
Vendor Relations Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 31, 2014
A typical day would start by calling the appraisers to confirm that the order has been received and when Rels could expect to receive it. I learned how to keep and maintain a positive attitude to get the job done and stay productive. The management was great and easy to talk to about any concerns. The hardest part of the job was at the busiest times the appraisers were booked and it was hard to place the orders. The most enjoyable part of the day when you had a few minutes to chat with your team members and do al little team building
High volume atmosphere with great co-workers
Placement Analyst, Rush Placement (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 24, 2014
Worked through appraisal requests on specific teams. The team around me was excellent and was very welcoming. It was a lot of work to get through in a day, but was made easier by the people around me.
Productie, fast paced
Resolution Review Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 19, 2014
Developed appraisal reviews through thorough understanding and knowledge of appraisal methodology, USPAP, lender and secondary market guidelines. FHA approved. Also created training manuals and taught classes for different review products. Team Lead - Supervisory appraiser
Productive and Professional Work Place
Appraisal Valuation Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: flexibility
I enjoyed quite well working at Rels Company. Rels had a well organized environment. The work was calculated evenly and management was designated well.
Great company!
National Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bend, ORFebruary 10, 2014
My position at this company as a temp was very unstable and I lost my job very suddenly. However, the management was very warm and approachable and I had a great environment as far as co-workers and job duties went. Over all, I loved it.
inbound and outbound phone conversations.
Phone Team Customer Service (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 10, 2014
Provide quality Customer Service to all inbound and outbound phone conversations. Serve as first escalation point for problem resolution.
Team work driven
National Review Dept. Administrative assistant (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: choose a 30 min or 1 hr lunch
Cons: n/a
Rels makes you feel that you are an essential part of a team and that your input is important in making decisions. The management was very understanding and flexible. No micromanaging. It was a laid back atmosphere as long as you had completed the tasks assigned to you.
Excellent Employer With Positive Encouragement To Their Staff
Placement Analyst, Team Captain (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: positive company feedback the staff
Cons: n/a
A typical day at Rels Valuation is assisting our clients with quality customer service.
Rels Valuation employees are very dedicated to our clients. Rels Valuation's employees work together to provide our clients with the best service possible.
Decent managers but low pay
Processing Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: low pay, difficult to advance
Advancing in Rels is a long and difficult process but the managers and the staff are pretty decent.
Not so promising working environment
Distribued Retail and Centralized Follow-Up (Current Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 15, 2014
I have been working with Rels Valuation for just under two years as a temp-to-hire and the current volume is very low and does not sound promising that they are going to be doing any direct hiring any time soon. I have been promoted six-times in a temp-to-hire placement learning a lot about the departments that I have been promoted into, but do not see myself growing to be a Team Lead or Manager in this company. I hope to take my experience that I have learned at Rels to a more promising organization/company.

Rels Valuation Salaries