Rels Valuation

Rels Valuation Employer Reviews

High volume atmosphere with great co-workers
Placement Analyst, Rush Placement (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 24, 2014
Worked through appraisal requests on specific teams. The team around me was excellent and was very welcoming. It was a lot of work to get through in a day, but was made easier by the people around me.
Productie, fast paced
Resolution Review Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 19, 2014
Developed appraisal reviews through thorough understanding and knowledge of appraisal methodology, USPAP, lender and secondary market guidelines. FHA approved. Also created training manuals and taught classes for different review products. Team Lead - Supervisory appraiser
Productive and Professional Work Place
Appraisal Valuation Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: flexibility
I enjoyed quite well working at Rels Company. Rels had a well organized environment. The work was calculated evenly and management was designated well.
Great company!
National Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bend, ORFebruary 10, 2014
My position at this company as a temp was very unstable and I lost my job very suddenly. However, the management was very warm and approachable and I had a great environment as far as co-workers and job duties went. Over all, I loved it.
inbound and outbound phone conversations.
Phone Team Customer Service (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 10, 2014
Provide quality Customer Service to all inbound and outbound phone conversations. Serve as first escalation point for problem resolution.
Team work driven
National Review Dept. Administrative assistant (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: choose a 30 min or 1 hr lunch
Cons: n/a
Rels makes you feel that you are an essential part of a team and that your input is important in making decisions. The management was very understanding and flexible. No micromanaging. It was a laid back atmosphere as long as you had completed the tasks assigned to you.
Excellent Employer With Positive Encouragement To Their Staff
Placement Analyst, Team Captain (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: positive company feedback the staff
Cons: n/a
A typical day at Rels Valuation is assisting our clients with quality customer service.
Rels Valuation employees are very dedicated to our clients. Rels Valuation's employees work together to provide our clients with the best service possible.
Decent managers but low pay
Processing Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: low pay, difficult to advance
Advancing in Rels is a long and difficult process but the managers and the staff are pretty decent.
Not so promising working environment
Distribued Retail and Centralized Follow-Up (Current Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 15, 2014
I have been working with Rels Valuation for just under two years as a temp-to-hire and the current volume is very low and does not sound promising that they are going to be doing any direct hiring any time soon. I have been promoted six-times in a temp-to-hire placement learning a lot about the departments that I have been promoted into, but do not – more... see myself growing to be a Team Lead or Manager in this company. I hope to take my experience that I have learned at Rels to a more promising organization/company. – less
Review Appraiser (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Management and co-workers great people to work with/for. Everyone helped each other to make the customers happy and produce a great product.
Interesting work. Flexible schedule.
Staff Appraiser (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: reasonably reliable supply of work.
Cons: typically work 60 hour weeks.
Rels is a good company, however they rely too much on computer generated reviews of report. Very little human contact unless there is a problem. All of the appraisers work at home.
Processing Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches, treats
Cons: stay busy
self starter, learned to stay professional at all times. the management was easy to talk to. coworker werefriendly and fun to work with,
Fun place to work, very nice managers!
Placement Analyst (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 28, 2013
Pros: time and a half for overtime
I would start my day and end my day by calling appraisers with new job offers and determining the best fit for the order. I learned how to use new programs on the computer, and how to determine the best fit for a job order when it comes to appraisal orders.
My experience has helped me grow
Review Resolution Coordinator (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 7, 2013
When I starting in this industry, I only knew the basics. I have learned a lot and there is so much more to learn.
Productive company
Customer service (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: potlucks & coworkers
Cons: long term temp
I have been employed close to a year now and although I do like this company overall, this is a temporary assignment through an agency and I am looking for more stability.
Fast Paced environment where thigs were always changing
Vendor Relations Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: management was upbeat and fun.
Cons: high turn over and everyone is a temp employee
I worked on the "follow up team" whic meant monitoring 250-300 accounts a day and calling about 75-100 appraisers to maintain the deadlines the have to meet. I loved the management and I loved the people I worked with. The hardest part of the job was that there were last minute changes all the time and that because it was a temp position you never knew – more... if you were going to be let go. The most rewarding part of the job was making it through all of the assigned accounts and resolving any problems. – less
for a quick learner
Detailed Distributed Customer Care Team (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: fast paced
Cons: too much to learn in a short time
never the same day. always something new to learn. You were expected to learn a lot in a very short time. Very detailed job.
Rels Valuation
Phone Team VRR (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: caring
Cons: wanted to learn more about my job.
I really enjoy working here, in my own cubicle. I come do my work in go home. They really care about there employess on a personal level as well as on a business level. They are understanding to families. Very clean, secure building really enjoyed my job.
fun enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNOctober 26, 2012
Sending application packets to Realtor/Brokers interested in working with Wells Fargo. Set up new Realtor/Broker profiles in system to start appraisals with Wells Fargo. Updating Realtors profiles when they need changes made.
The worst employer ever
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNOctober 24, 2012
Pros: there's a bad restaurant in the basement, it's convenient.
Cons: pretty much everything you want in an employer
DO NOT EVER work for Rels. This is a company whose entire business model rests on having the majority of their employees temp. They have a very consistent habit of promising everyone a "temp-to-hire" position, and they even give a time period. NO ONE EVER GETS HIRED IN THAT PROMISED TIME PERIOD. The vast majority stay temp until they are summarily and – more... not very politely dismissed via their agency, regardless of the time they have worked there and regardless of their job performance. But even those who are eventually hired are taken on MONTHS AND MONTHS after they were promised permanent employment. In the meantime they get no benefits, no holiday pay, no PTO, nothing that you would ever get from a reputable employer. And the permanent employees there have the benefits package of a small business, not a huge company that is owned in the majority by Wells Fargo. If you are looking for a job and get offered a temp-to-hire position here, DO NOT TAKE IT!!! Work at McDonalds before you take that job, you'd have more dignity and job satisfaction. – less