Rembrandt Financial Group, LLC, a growing Austin based financial advising firm, is seeking a highly qualified individual. The successful candidate would work closely with the President of the firm in order to achieve certain strategic and quality control objectives. The individual must excel at the process of Implementing strategic concepts, ideas, and objectives. Some of these objectives include:
- Enhance total client experience
- Utilize technology in order to increase efficiency and success of the firm
- Execute on the further implementation of firm's business and marketing plan
The successful candidate would be engaged in these following activities as well as others:
- Preparation of client meetings and presentations
- Manage, maintain, and enhance CRM Technology
- Serve in the role of para-planner
- Provide executive assistance to the President of the firm
- Assist in all aspects of marketing for the firm
- Executive calendar management and travel arrangements
- Special event planning
- Interface with clients in order to provide a superior client experience
A typing speed of 60+ words per minute is required with proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge and use of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus. Experience in the financial industry and more specifically wealth management is highly sought. Must maintain a professional appearance and have superior interpersonal skills.
This is a full time position with benefits such as 401-k match, paid vacation, flexible schedule and a great work environment. Starting compensation will depend on experience and will adjust based on the successful candidate's growing proficiency.
In addition, employees may qualify for a quarterly bonus based on personal and company performance.
Inquiries should be directed to Nichole Braddock, Director of Operations.