The position will ensure the safety and quality of all processes and products within the Rembrandt, IA further processing. You will verify and validate food safety and quality systems in the facility to ensure that the systems are working properly and safely, while analyzing data to evaluate patterns and trends in results from quality control tests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the building of quality programs and procedures
- Manage the process of analytical and micro testing of products and plant conditions
- Oversees document procedures
- Audit and update all HACCP plans and documentation as required
- Completion of required operation reports, log tracking and other required paperwork
- Provide training in area of regulatory requirements and quality measurement systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology or Science in Food Process Engineering or related field
- 3 - 7 years’ experience working in Food Industry
- Experience with SQF level 3 implementation
- HAACP Knowledge and Experience
- Broad base of knowledge in chemistry and microbiology