Remedy Intelligent Staffing Employee Reviews

Patient Hardworking people
Food Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 18, 2018
If your an early riser then Remedy is the place for you. they offer a lot of long-term temporary positions in the industrial industry. Fair competitive pay. lots of overtime usually oon assignments.
Very productive and helpful
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 18, 2018
Remedy in the past was very successful on helping me find employment very professional and knowledgeable and paid on time with no holds id highly suggest anyone to apply
Pros
Fast placement
Cons
Temporary asignments
Good company to work for.
Commercial Loan Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 16, 2018
This was a job working for Mutual of Omaha Bank through Rememdy Staffing. Very interesting employment. Unfortunately this position was eliminated after six months.
Work environment was alwzys cut throay
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJanuary 12, 2018
I would have really enjoyed that job but the other people who worked there always stabbing you in the back. The manager didn't do his I obviously to handle up on trouble makers. As long as they have the same manager I wouldn't recommend going to work for this company.
Reliable Temp Service
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2018
Although i have not been hired on permanent, I have been employed with the company for 1yr and 5 months. Its unfortunate that the company couldn't hire me.
productive good excercise , lots of walking
Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Coach) (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 9, 2018
i enjoy working for coach by way of remedy. i at first didn't think i would be able to do the job since it was soo different from what i am used to, but the training i received and the permanent employees were very helpful with any problems i had
Pros
late nite
Cons
i have most of my day free
Not A Good Experience
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 8, 2018
Management was unreliable; if you brought up any flaws in the company, or suggested better ways of doing things you were the "bad guy". If you do work there, you have to smile and brown nose upper management to get by.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Terrible Management/ Ownership
Variety of Jobs
Customer Service/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 7, 2018
Working for this staffing agency was a good experience. They offered great jobs with flexibility. They offer jobs with good pay as well. It is great if you are new to a city and want to get into a good place to work
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Only Temp
It wasnt what it seems.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68144January 4, 2018
I was promosed a job, but never came threw. Nice people and chill atmosphere, just need to mean what they say and do what the say they will do. I seen alot of poeple be given a job they didn't want.
people working at office believes employers
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 4, 2018
I have be report to remedy by an employer as a negative attitude. Remedy believes employer over their employees. Remedy is quick to reprimand rather than understanding.
Pros
good communication
Cons
not enough jobs
Good place for a temporary job
Coach Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2018
No benefits, but very quick with placement for jobs. The pay was normal I guess. The staff is very helpful in finding jobs to meet your needs and wants.
Great place to find a good job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 28, 2017
They will find you a job but it will not be long term but the jobs are good paying ..they are a growing company.. there health insurance is a plus. Good company
Pros
Good paying jobs
Cons
Short term assignments
remedy
Order Puller/Packer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2017
remedy has a lot of good jobs but some i didnt like . i hated working at revlon because the managers was rude . greencore was good but i didnt like the cold.
Hardest part of job
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IADecember 28, 2017
I would say that it is hard to be a temporary worker. A lot of companies don't seem to accommodate temp workers with positions in their company, even when you do your best.
productive
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CADecember 25, 2017
productive with different duties to perform some times you have to adapt to different schedule of work and meeting several kinds of people as well as duties.
Pros
easy jobs
Cons
not enough hours a week
we had potluck every friday
Display Associate (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 23, 2017
My shift started at 7am when i got there 5 minutes before start time we did stretches to get us ready to unpack boxes make displays and pack the display i learned how to work at a fast pace Remedy should be careful how they pick people to supervise for them the hardest part of the job was not getting enough hours and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting home early enough to take care of business
Pros
if no accidents once a month we got free pizza
Cons
no benefits and break was only 10 mins
Temp Job
Production line worker (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 22, 2017
This was a temp agency, a good place to get a good start when you have nothing else and need financial gain. Work culture is great and diverse, very nice people to work for.
Did not like this company
On Site Manager - Sandvik (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 21, 2017
Bad management and terrible training. They didn’t have a good work environment. No one was willing to train so it was just starting and figuring it out alone.
Great workplace
Payroll Manager/Recruiting (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 21, 2017
The place was very relaxed. It was nice to work with the ones there and manage the company and the payroll. I also liked the recruiting side as well. Helping others find jobs!!
temp
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 20, 2017
Temporary position. various tasks as assigned. flexible hours around school and family. fast paced work environment. competitive pay. on the job training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedy Intelligent Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.