Remedy Intelligent Staffing Employee Reviews

good work in viorment
Light Industrial Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2017
not hard at all , can become permanet in just a few months , fast past , advance fast ,learn diffrent things. make friends .fun atmosphere, pay is great
Pros
good benifits
Remendy is a company to work
Team Associate (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 24, 2017
Day at work was fun.I learned another job experience. Management there was ok. Work culture ok. The job was no hard something I done before. Enjoyable part of he day is I achieve what was train to do
A great experience
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 22, 2017
They gave me many different experiences with warehouse assignments I have unloaded truck, packed truck, pick & pack packages, RMA(returns), freight orders.
Don't do it
Onsite Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 21, 2017
I was an on-site supervisor for Remedy at one of their warehouses and It was suppose to be a full time job but after the rush season was over they didn't have any where else to send me and didn't want to send me to one of the main locations so they let me go.
Pros
It's a paycheck
Cons
They are unreliable
As long as you get your work do in a safe Manner the workplace can always be fine
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  ElizabethMarch 18, 2017
There is always work and if they give you a Assignment that is for two months they will have something new for you by time that assignment is over and always make sure your ur on time
With Remedy, they always kept me working
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 17, 2017
With Remedy, I had multiple jobs/work sites that I was sent to. The longest one was with Bank of the West in the mail room, where I worked in Quality Assurance.
Pros
kept me working
Cons
nothing permanent
Will not pay you for hours worked
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 16, 2017
Remedy will not pay you for hours worked. When they call you for a job they sound so professional, but let you have a problem with your paycheck the true ignorance comes out. The remedy that is located in Columbia, South Carolina will not pay you for hours you work, and try to make you think you are stupid and they have all the sense in the world. If you don't mind working for free call Remedy Intelligent Staffing. If you want to get paid for hours you work call another temp agency..
Pros
N/A
Cons
WILL NOT PAY THEIR EMPLOYEES..
They kept me working with three different jobs.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 16, 2017
I worked for them for over a year. I asked my councilor to find me a better paying job and she didn't even try because I was currently employed through them.
Pros
Kept me working
it lits
Material Handler (Contract) (Former Employee) –  UtahMarch 13, 2017
This is a job you want when you have zero choices left, although they pay good it is realy hard on your body at times. Also when they wor alot of over time they tend to make the atsmosphere a little thicker.
Extremely Profession and Respectful
Convention Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 13, 2017
I was provided the opportunity to join the Remedy Team to work the 2017 CES Convention in Las Vegas. I was provided excellent support and guidance.

Every inquiry I submitted was responded expeditiously and with the utmost respect.

I would work for Remedy anytime, anywhere.[
Fun people, fun company
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 13, 2017
I have no complaints regarding Remedy Staffing. It has been a good company to work for. The staff was always helpful, and I was sent out to many assignments..
Accounts Receivable Manager
Supervisor, Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAMarch 11, 2017
Drove completion of all reports, including ad hoc, monthly, and follow-up on accounts/outstanding Analyzed transaction processing procedures to identify strategies for system/procedural improvement. Managed vendor relationships, from payment status to reconciliations. Delivered outstanding customer service in billing/payment interactions.
it seemed as though the act of showing up to work did not help. Workers were a dime a dozen and their was not a concerted effort to rewar could
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 11, 2017
Only a number to fill a vacancy. We even went to work unknowing the contract had expired. The management works for the office and forgets that revenue starts with the workers.
Pros
a check
Cons
no oversight
Great Temp Agency!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 9, 2017
They always meet my needs when it comes to the work I do as well addressing any concerns I may have. They do drug tests as well as keep you updated on any day or night jobs that become available.
Productive place to work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMarch 9, 2017
Overall good staffing agency. They do their best to find an assignment that works best for your needs and scheduling preferences. They offer refer a friend incentive!
Great people and a great enviornment
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 9, 2017
A company based on integrity and respect for all employees in the workplace. Great hours and great compensation no matter the experience. Very lovable human resource workers that go above and beyond to insure comfort and availability.
Pros
Optionible overtime
Cons
Not enough shifts
Great to get you in the door
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 8, 2017
Recruiters do a good job at matching ones skills with opportunities for permanent career placement. There is sometimes a disconnect from the office to the assignment office of personnel. Overall a good experience but being patient is vital.
Pros
Will quickly find you opportunities
Cons
Some miscommunications between the offices.
Awesome to place to work
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 8, 2017
This was a temp agency, and sad to say, they are no longer in business. They always found me awesome jobs with great pay to go along with it. I was so sad they are no longer in business. The staff they had were always very helpful
very productive and rewarding
Bindery operator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMarch 8, 2017
overall is a good staffing servicethe companies i work for where eager to put me to work and that is the reason i was there everywhere i was posted people where great no complaints.
Pros
consistant work process
Cons
long periods between job placement
Manufacturing or production
70 yrs old and cannot get a job. (Former Employee) –  palmyra new yorkMarch 7, 2017
They discriminate on age. When I have many years of experience.
Someone should sue for age discrimination When I worked for remedy it was for 3 days and never was offered another job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedy Intelligent Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

68%