REMINDERMEDIA

REMINDERMEDIA United States Employee Reviews

Productive, active, focused and constantly improving work environment.
Marketing Advisor (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAJuly 13, 2013
Pros: great product and sales process. wonderful team.
Cons: low starting salaries. you have to fight for raises but they will give them.
ReminderMedia is the first full time job I have ever had. I got the job right out of college and have loved every minute of it.

I started in sales and transferred to our marketing advisor department after learning the sales process. It was been a great fit.

My days consist of helping our clients use American Lifestyle Magazine. I spend 5-6 hrs a day on the phone making 60-100 calls and taking inbound calls. My duties are to upgrade clients to help increase brand exposure, increase their client count or promotional copies, diffuse frustrated clients, collect over due payments, confirm graphic designs, help clients create and confirm listing and promotional ads, gather testimonials, and obtain client referrals to pass to the sales team.
Good first job
Employee (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAJune 13, 2013
It's a great first job but does pay well or offer good benefit. Great learning experience though.
Stay Away
Sales (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAMay 1, 2013
Pros: no pros except a good majority of your coworkers are great
Cons: everything about employment at this organization is negative, almost every single employee is currently looking for other employment opportunities.
Completely unpredictable work environment, responsibilities change minute-to-minute, zero employee appreciation, military-type oversight by owner (reprimands employees, male and female, for using the restroom before 11am or not during your lunch break and without permission), typical bait-and-switch organization.....they get you to accept the job offer by presenting fictitious growth expectations and then once they have you in the organization you are spoken to and treated like an indentured servant. Sales reps are constantly berated and treated like children. It's your fault if there is an accident on 76 and you were 1 minutes late (not kidding, I was yelled at for being 1 minute late).Owner role-plays with new reps by putting his face within 3 inches of your face, spitting all over you and making you feel as uncomfortable as possible. Every negative perception one would have about "sales" is cultivated at this organization. The ironic thing is that the sales tactics that the owner tries to promote are absolutely ineffective and borderline beginner-esque. The owner also likes to let his employees know that he drives a $100,000 Benz and you don't. If you don't feel like you have the stomach to beat up on hundreds of down on their luck real estate agents every day for $99 then do not apply to this organization.
Taught me how to be a productive sales rep
Sales & Marketing Intern (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2013
Working here in Business Development and The sales team taught me a lot in terms of how to apply leverage and become a successful sales rep. Great starting block to my early career.