If you’re a dedicated, enthusiastic, experienced criminal justice, security, corrections, or law enforcement professional, preferably with teaching experience, who believes in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a talented Criminal Justice degree program instructor to join the academic team at our Cleveland Campus.
- Educates and trains students in his or her field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- A related bachelor’s or master’s degree in criminal justice, sociology, or criminology or their equivalent as demonstrated by expertise, license, or certification.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience in the subject area taught.
- Registration, license, or certification as required by the state or accrediting agencies.
- Teaching experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Cleveland Campus.
Indeed - 8 months ago
About Remington College: Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Heathrow, FL, operates 19 college campuses throughout the United...