If you’re a dedicated, enthusiastic, experienced criminal justice, security, courtroom, corrections, or law enforcement professional, preferably with teaching experience, who believes in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a talented Criminal Justice associate’s degree instructor to join the academic team at our Little Rock Campus. The right candidate must be able to teach forensic science, law enforcement operations, and other criminal justice-related courses. This individual will report to the Criminal Justice Department Chairperson.
- Educates and trains students in his or her field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- At least four (4) years of practical work experience in criminal justice (police, courts, corrections).
- Associate’s degree or higher in Criminal Justice or a related field.
- Registration, license, or certification as required by the state or accrediting agencies.
- Prior teaching experience highly desired but not required.
Salary is competitive. Should this opportunity lead to a full-time position, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Little Rock Campus.
How to Apply
Help us train tomorrow’s work force! Qualified applicants, please click the APPLY NOW button.
Remington College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.
Indeed - 2 years ago
About Remington College: Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Heathrow, FL, operates 19 college campuses throughout the United...