If you’re a dedicated, enthusiastic, experienced algebra, speech communications, or psychology professional, preferably with teaching experience, who believes in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for talented general education instructors to join the academic team at our Cleveland East Campus for our day and evening class sessions. These individuals will report to the Campus’s Degree Program Department Chairperson.
- Educates and trains students in his or her field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- A related master's degree.
- A minimum of 15 graduate semester credit hours in the subject area(s) taught.
- Registration, license, or certification as required by the state or accrediting agencies.
- Teaching experience desired.
- Superior public speaking/interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible and detail oriented, with solid logic/reasoning ability and good organizational skills.
- Good word processing/spreadsheet/Internet skills.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Cleveland Campus.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Indeed - 9 months ago