Remington College seeks exceptional medical assisting/X-ray tech (limited scope)/
and medical billing and coding instructors!
If you’re a dedicated, enthusiastic, experienced medical assisting. X-ray tech, or medical billing/coding professional who believes in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for talented health sciences professionals to join the academic team at our Cleveland Campus. These individuals will report to the Campus’s Health Sciences Department Chair and Director of Education.
- Educates and trains students in his or her field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- A related associate’s degree or training in the occupational area.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related practical work experience in the subject area(s) taught.
- Registration, license, or certification as required by the state or accrediting agencies.
- Medical assisting applicants must be certified and have experience in vital signs, phlebotomy, injections, patient care, insurance coding, and anatomy and physiology.
- X-ray tech applicants must have a degree in radiological science or have completed core coursework in the radiological sciences and be licensed or certified as a general X-ray operator with the state of Ohio.
- Medical billing and coding applicants must be certified and have experience in ICD-9/10 codes, CPT coding, computerized insurance and billing, medical records, and anatomy and physiology.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, solid logic/reasoning ability, and effective organizational skills.
- Teaching experience preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Cleveland Campus.
Indeed - 9 months ago