Remington College is seeking an exceptional pharmacy tech instructor!
If you’re a dedicated, experienced, and detail-oriented pharmacy technician/pharmacy professional who believes in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a talented pharmacy technician instructor to join the team at our Fort Worth Campus and help us meet the demands of this growing program. This individual will report to the Campus’s Health Sciences Department Chair.
- Educates and trains students in his or her field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Completion of a program of instruction at a recognized school in a field directly related to the program being taught.
- Associate’s degree in a related field.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related practical work experience, with knowledge of pharmacology, anatomy and physiology, dosage calculations, and pharmacy technology/compounding.
- License or certification as a pharmacy technician with the state of Texas.
- Teaching background preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Fort Worth Campus.
Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Heathrow, FL operates 17 college campuses throughout the United States offering career...