REMINGTON PARK Employee Reviews in United States

Marketing and Personal Care Attendant
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXMay 12, 2016
These jobs were different in the following ways:

As a marketing asst my job was to solicit our facility by doing cold calls and follow up with potential clients. I enjoyed visiting with families and getting to know our future residents. However, the ultimate goal was to increase numbers not make friends.

As a PCA, I was able to interact with new and old residents on a different level. Whether we were doing activities, assisting with grooming, or being a companion and sharing stories both jobs had its ever lasting affect on me. I worked with a great team of directors.
Pros
Working with a great team of directors (Director, Activities Director, Marketing Director, Resident Care Director)
Cons
The facility ran 24/7 sometimes interfering with personal life
Great Job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 23, 2015
I have worked here for several years. I enjoy the atmosphere and the people I work with. They have great benefits that are really affordable.
Small org w/no upward mobility for tech
IT Tech (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 5, 2015
I enjoyed working here & the adaptive schedule they offered was good for me while I was in school. However, once I was ready to start moving up the ladder, there was nowhere to go as far as technology avenues.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Limited career path advancement
Run from this place....fast
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  oklahoma cityMarch 20, 2015
working here as a cage counter was a test of patience at best. when the customer wasn't blowing smoke in your face literally or getting upset that you helped them spend their rent money on their addiction you get to deal with the crazy women who work here. Once they decide you think your better than they are its a wrap because then its open season on your tush. And as safe as walking up a large parking lot alone at three o clock in the morning can be....yea...
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
Very humbling Profesion
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Very humbling position, but no room for advancment. I enjoyed caring for my patients. Very team oriented , having to work with co workers to care for patients brings good work ethics.
Pros
helping others
Cons
no room for advancement
Remington Park will suck the life right out of you!
Former Surveillance employee (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKAugust 8, 2014
The place is full of hypocrisy. They make you follow policy very strictly, but Management does not follow them at. They just do what they want. Ever heard of leading by example, NOT HERE. The Manager of the Surveillance department is not leader AT ALL! She requests the employees to find solutions to problems, then passes them of as her own. If you want a dead end job, with no room for advancement, go ahead and apply. You will be overworked, under paid, and at the end of the day get no appreciation for the work you do. Good for the time being if you don't have a job, but don't think for one second that you want to make a career here. Oh, they don't pay overtime either. If you stay late one day, you have to come in late the next to so they don't have to pay overtime.
Cons
you may not even get all your breaks, more than likey you will end up hating yourself for putting yourself through this job.
Exciting/Fast Paced
Shipping/Receiving (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 10, 2014
During racing season, there is always something going on. Fast paced environment and always new things going on. Everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with.
Great starter IT job
IT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 23, 2014
A typical day at work you enter a friendly clean offices space. Filled with nice managers and co-workers who are very laid back. The worst part of the job is the pay and promotions.
Pros
strong learning environment
Cons
hard to advance
Great benefits package
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 6, 2014
Management and people are easy to work with. Great benefits.
Fun work place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJanuary 23, 2014
fun workplace co workers were nice and bosses were there to assist you when needed
This is a casino not an old folks home
na (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma CityJanuary 16, 2014
Thought id point out This is a review on Remington park casino in Oklahoma City not some hospital in tx.
Friendly and nice place to work
Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXOctober 23, 2013
A typical day at work is when the patients are in good moods
I've learned to be calm with the patients
co-workers are all nice
the hardest part of the job is when you have to deal with a patient that changes they're mind.
the most enjoyable part of the job is when they share there stories with you
Pros
clean place, free food, and nice people
Cons
angry patients
Very fast paced, high excitment very fun place to work.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 16, 2013
I really enjoyed working at Remington. Everyone was very excited, and plesent . It was very high energy job that I enjoyed ouite a lot.
Owner of the company was horrible
Surveillance Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 12, 2013
Very different from normal casinos. Owners cared nothing for their employees or their opinions.
Dispatch
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 19, 2012
Dispatch, recording all radio activity via computer, alarm checks, building check, secure money drop, and escorts.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Interesting Place
Activities Assistant/Aide (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXAugust 3, 2012
I assisted with passing out meds and ant activities the seniors participated in
enjoyed working with residents
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJune 27, 2012
very fast paced working closely with residents.I learned patience and kindness are a very much needed in everyday life.management is has to be able to jump in on daily basis.My coworkers and I are a team and have to work well together.Seeing the health of the residents decline.Pleasant kind people needing assistance and being able to help.
Cons
no insurance benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REMINGTON PARK. Our community is ready to answer.